Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Now The F Plus has a :10bux: forum too, at ballp.it partly because their comments section got too big for discussion to work as well as it should. They also put out a new episode about angry people and a short episode. That's a lot of new things at once, 3 things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

toanoradian posted:

Just go listen to Lou Reads the Internet for You for a few days, that'll immunize you for most a lot of horrible written internet stuff.

edit: i have underestimated the horrible side of internet

This really is true. Anybody who can't make it through Sissykiss would never make it through :nws:the Cum on Food forums:nws:. That episode nearly made me weep for humanity, it is disgusting both in the way you would expect and also for how horrible the people featured are. Speaking of how horrible the people are, :nms::nws: here is Lou reading probably the most hosed up, violent fetishes to exist.:nws::nms: I almost tapped out on this one within the first few minutes, but for some reason decided to listen to the whole thing. My recommendation is to not do that.

That said, nothing that the F Plus has read has fazed me, because they have to be funny, and Lou doesn't.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

omnibobb posted:

The Mighty Mighty Skatones. Reel Ska Fish. Five Iron Frenzska. Streetlight Manifestska.

Muskard Plug, Skave Ferris, The Aqskabats!, Against All Skathority.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

BootsRaingear posted:

Related:
Wikihow: How to Save an Fplus Podcast Individual Microphone Recording
bumpgrrl created that article for sass purposes. It has since had the sass edited out of it by WikiHow's volunteer editors. I love WikiHow.

Are you able to view edit history in Wikihow? I swear that for an instant the steps under "If you are lucky, you can use this method" were removed, and then shortly came back.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

TontoCorazon posted:

Why do Russians hate the podcast?

I don't think it has anything to do with the content of the site, I'm pretty sure that they look for websites with security vulnerabilities so that they can practice their hacking skills.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Creator Brian and Michael Piccolo 6 days ago posted:

What a great idea!

I enjoy that the only comment on it is the project creator himself calling it a great idea. :allears:

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I got sidetracked when Isfahan started singing Kyrie, but what I've heard so far hasn't really fazed me. I've said it a thousand times, and I'll say it again: listening to Lou Reads the Internet has made it so the FPlus stuff chosen for comedy doesn't really bother me.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

steinrokkan posted:

She was in the Clown podcast a month ago. Also, it's been said in this very thread there's no story to be told. Sometimes people just aren't available.

That episode was the one that had been unedited since February. So while she was in another recent episode, it had still been a while since being available to record.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
loving on a pile of junk. Stog's poem was prophetic.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

echopapa posted:

Based on the Twitter feed, they've just recorded my only completed submission that caused me to shout obscenities at my computer while gathering the material for it.

(I say "completed" because I made it about halfway through compiling a Ted Rall doc before saying "gently caress this guy" and ditching it.)

Ted Rall is basically the worst cartoonist.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Today it looks like John Toast and Montrith return to talk about the Skyrim mods of Loverslab.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Gimnbo posted:

The episode's already got a chastity belt on it. They managed to have a fetish episode with absolutely no sex in it.

Makes me wonder if there was any nostril-loving fiction they missed or skipped. No talk of a fetish for someone sneezing out your jizz seems like the perfect missed gross fetish opportunity. OTOH, it might make me gag for reals, so I'm probably glad not to have heard it.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

BKPR posted:

I liked the constant oxytocin talk. It reads like someone who needs an excuse to reconcile enjoying stranger cuddling, or like someone who doesn't enjoy it but is convinced it's good for them anyway.

I liked all the Oxytocin talk too, but mostly because I kept thinking Oxycontin instead whenever it was brought up.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
One of The Dollop's first podcasts was a tickling one (http://thedollop.libsyn.com/dollop-viii-competitive-extreme-tickling) and it was good, so I'm excited about this one.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I sometimes think about doing transcripts, but then I remember all the crosstalk and how many of the jokes rely on the voices the readers do. And then you probably have to note all the purposeful spelling errors and when people are doing a direct quote, are in character ad-libbing, or doing an aside.

Red Minjo fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Apr 26, 2015

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

PubicMice posted:

string me up if you want, but i don't see what's wrong with that comment. does it have too many words or something?

Hating that comment is basically the same thing as saying you never want to see another episode of Irregular.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Gimnbo posted:

I doubt that Monster Girl Quest fans would make for interesting subjects. I don't think we would learn anything insightful or new the way we would if, say, the car fuckers got an episode. I genuinely want to know what goes through the mind of a car fucker, whereas with MGQ I think we more or less know what's going on.

We all knew the deal with furries, and that got an episode. But I was more just talking about the attitude, and not the specific subject.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Pick posted:

I looked up the perpetual motion handjob boob crab. I don't think the artist understood crabs any better than he understood women.

Fun Fact for those who didn't go to the wikia to read along: It contains a link to the individual art dude who did each monster, presumably so you can tell him "Great job on the horrifying mess of tentacles and boobs, it really resonated with me."

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Gimnbo posted:

Refractory periods would make getting jerked for eternity pretty unpleasant.

They don't exist in hentai land, like, at all. Otherwise how would all the hentai dudes and dudettes be loving constantly? They wouldn't, is how.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Nothing in the F Plus is unlistenable for me, because they have a comedy focus. Lou Reads the Internet, on the other hand, tries to play it straight, so there are a lot of episodes I would never listen to again. Like, for example, the Cum on Food one, or the Dark Fetish Forums.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

BootsRaingear posted:

Only if you could donate time so we could get more done in a day. If I had another couple hours each day... I'd probably spend it at the pub.

What was that movie where instead of paying with money you literally paid with part of your life, which is like, deep and stuff, woah?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Abyssal Squid posted:

Dr. John Kitchin started out in really uncomfortable territory but then he started talking about mind control semen and I was hooked. That's how the gnostics get you!

I'm so glad that the Dr. John Kitchin episode was recorded before the Monster Girl Quest Wikia episode, just for the callback.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
So does he think that you secretly have every fetish and drug problem you talk about, or does he think his is a special case?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

dunning-kreugerrands?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
If you want weird stories about weird events and people in American or sometimes Australian history, The Dollop puts out some funny stuff. The episode closest in subject matter to The F Plus would probably be episode 3, Competitive Endurance Tickling, so I recommend at least that one.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
PAUL
BLART
PAUL
BLART
PAUL
BLART

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Sham bam bamina! posted:

oh my god

also the word you're looking for is "palate"

I may not have watched all of the different *Monogatari series, but I feel like that's not a fair characterization of Hanekawa.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Fun fact: ballp.it has a word filter that changes "clip" to "magazine" and guess who decided on that?

Side effect: can only talk about the Gamers Hip magazine.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
NOT LIKING MY BOOK IS PURE EVIL!

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Jennifer Government is basically that copypasta story about the cop in full libertarian world that has to put in quarters to shoot his gun and won't solve crimes without being paid first, so no, it isn't right wing.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Grondoth posted:

Ok but in this gag how are you writing this post

Dictation

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Seagull posted:

so should I be eating the sperm

The Monster girls were right all along as it turns out.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm satisfied with saying clips.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't think they actually described what idiots.win was in the podcast, so it's a game where you have to guess which of the answers is the top Google autocomplete for the partial phrase. Protip: Anti-Semitism is always the top result when it's on the list.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
The F Plus Killing Floor mod.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
"It's not just you! http://thefpl.us looks down from here." - downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

RyokoTK posted:

what the gently caress is "jailhouse gay"

Pretty sure it's something like "not actually gay, but the only people around willing to gently caress are other men, so might as well" like when a dude is in prison

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Trying to Google search did not enlighten me, surprisingly. It's a decent amount of more examples of those type of posts, a handful of people asking what the deal is with only speculation, and an FPlus link. Not any sort of Know Your Meme for it, no apparent source or anything. There is some sort of weird Neocities page that definitely looks like an old Geocities page with a handful of examples, so I guess I learned about Neocities. My best guesses for a source still would probably be either a Superjail or The Lorax movie's Once-ler fan.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

sexpig by night posted:

I mean what good is a fanbase otherwise

keeps the fan from tipping over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
My brother and I keep saying "shredded shreddar" instead of shredded cheddar, and I also often think of ham and banana casserole because of this podcast.