Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

AtomikKrab posted:

ONE's version updated to 56

We find out what happened to the house of evolution, Armored gorilla is all better, and UNLIMITED OCTOPUS TENTACLES, they are already takoyaki. Also there will be some AMAZING faces when Murata gets to this chapter.

[ONE spoilers]I think Garou is undergoing the same metamorphosis saitama went though in his training. He's aware of the nature of his growth and that's why he's on his hunt of ever stronger prey. Maybe we'll see some physical change to mark this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Don't forget that Genos is there as well, and is probably more than willing to tell the truth about Saitama's strength.

It'll be rationalized as Saitama dealt the final blow to a monster that had already taken lots of damage from several heroes.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

DrSunshine posted:

:monocle: I am truly shocked!

EDIT: That's a silly way to start a new page.

mankind is doomed by his indifference.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
is there a way to bug murata. on the last page of the latest OPM chapter he drew his clouds like 50 feet off the ground. i must delay further releases for redraws

awesome chapters regardless

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

tsob posted:

I wonder if we'll ever get a backstory for Speed of Sound Sonic to show where his fixation on speed developed and if he followed some kind of regime. It'd be kind of funny if he became a rather feminine male because he followed a simple workout plan religiously the same way Saitama went bald.

I want to see him and Light Speed Flash interact on how dumb their names sound to each other.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

No one ever said that, that was the entire point. Boros was a poo poo-wrecker but Saitama barely even has time for his poo poo.

What has Saitama experienced that he can no sell all this absurd stuff?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Patware posted:

phrasing

eat out goku

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
what a tease

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Zekka can make black holes with his fists.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mr. Fowl posted:

Roshi is super buff.

yeah but everyone elses muscles are like uhh.. super denser

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I'll be let down if Garou doesn't get comically chumped.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

il-landier posted:

In the last and second to last panels the King Engine sounds like GO GO GO GO GO GO

While there it goes DOTSU DOTSU DOTSU

thats a little tsu

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

This conversation is getting really lame and one-up-y.

This is boring ciclejerk thread. Welcome.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
What. Pig god has everyone in his pull. He's a sexy hambeast.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Baal posted:

I swear I heard Chris Sabat as Vaccineman in that trailer

Yeah that was him and they know.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Waffleman_ posted:

Where does Mob fit on that scale?

i think one said at 100 he would be a hard match for tatsumaki

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
or the world just operates on author fiat?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

EponymousMrYar posted:

Oh no not Z City!

They only just recovered after Giant Brother Man!

I really want a silly reveal further down the line where it turns out the japanese construction industry was behind all the monsters all along.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I hope Saitama learns something about martial arts eventually.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Parrotine posted:

Get bent, Puri Puri Prisoner is aces

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
eager to see the squad get taken down terraformars style

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Last Celebration posted:

Also there’s the whole thing where you have to want to become a monster while eating the cells, just eating them does nothing.

Yeah, you could see PriPri's former convict victims all were transformed into monsters. They're all itching for revenge.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
A smug and hardboiled badass Licensed Rider :c00l:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

cant cook creole bream posted:

His finger is freakishly long. I have big hands and my finger still stops where his second joint is. That thing is like twice the distance between his wrist and knuckles.

He loved playing piano so much he turned into Dave Brubeck. He's a pianist monster.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Meme Emulator posted:

Im thinkin Edea

very nomura face

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
If I liked drawing a lot of pictures of a very sexy woman and my hypothetical wife asked about it I'd say, "oh, i'm drawing you of course."

Lamebot fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Aug 14, 2018

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Suiryu's head looked comically off-model in the action sequences.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

lmao spider pig

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Brought To You By posted:

That's a pretty sharp spike in powerlevels.

I'm wondering if we're getting a diverging plot with the manga. Without knowledge of the webcomic it would look like things are escalating to an endgame.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

ZZZorcerer posted:

I enjoy the diverse cast of a bunch of heroes with silly powers but yeah... no need to show ALL of them fighting/doing stuff

You're right! We need to shift some focus on civilians trying to survive these crises.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I was hoping for a reaction from Saitama when Blast brushed off Flashy's test, but I guess he saw nothing special to him at the moment. "Does he attack everyone he meets?" was a gut-buster, though.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
i think many people will agree on this but toriyama's strength as an artist is in his creatures and technology. i really like his robot designs.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Makes sense because serious Saitama is just Ikkaku minus the eye makeup.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mystic Mongol posted:

The problem is less that it's saying that, and more that it's saying that they're vibrating in compatible frequencies, which is dumb.

I took it as a figurative description.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Everyone is losing their hair and coughing up blood? You would think they're dying of radiation sickness, but actually they're going to get up later with Saitama strength and facial expressions :v:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The rain is full of dust and ash.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Terror Sweat posted:

drat, way to make blast a jobber too. I thought he would be Saitama level or something

Saitama didn't react to Blast when he no sold Flashy's surprise attack.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Bongo Bill posted:

You can tell Metal Knight is untrustworthy because he wears a tie when he's working alone.

No, he's with the Science Team.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
i did the needful
Versus Chapter 1: https://mangadex.org/chapter/7d5085ee-d129-473d-9e26-fd6fdf99ddc7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

thechosenone posted:

Did Stain appear first? I almost think the original version could have come first. Maybe not though.

OPM webcomic predates MHA by 5 years and the manga predates MHA by 2 years. I don't know what date Garou was introduced but I'm going to guess OPM did it first.