Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I always figured being a recruiter was punishment so if they kicked you out of recruiting it'd be a reward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wait, what? They paid a dollar a gram?

Yikes, there's my end of life palliative care plan right there.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
A quick google said that those jltvs are worth more than 400 thousand dollars

That can't be right, surely

Just flipped a loaner ferrari, boss, PT at 5?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Your friend values facebook likes more than human lives and is a turbo piece of poo poo.

You local security officer would be a good start, sending an anonymous email to the local army counterintelligence office with links and poo poo would also be good.

Really though military people are trash and the worst they'll have to do is take it down, which is actually for the best.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Hey 3d printing is actually useful you dicks

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Wild T posted:

My favorite DFAC story was from Kandahar around '08-'09. KAF proper was being run by Canada at the time and had Supreme chow halls, which were serviceable but just kind of okay*. I arrived on Christmas Day so I pretty much had the best dinner on night one and it was downhill after. Meanwhile the ANA camp a mile down the road has a KBR DFAC that was the holiest of holies. Steak and shrimp nights and Rip-Its as far as the eye could see. We'd routinely take our one right-hand drive truck (I hated driving right-hand drive) down the road and do chow runs for our crew.

My last day on KAF was the Fourth of July. That day we got a message that effective tomorrow, folks from KAF couldn't eat at the ANA camp because they were feeding something like ten times as many people as they were set up for. I told my replacement that it sucks for him and got on a plane. Threaded the needle perfectly.

*Their breakfast was fairly legit, though, and taught me the wonderful thing that is shredded wheat with hot milk.

Go to the international section of your local supermarket and look for something called Weet-Bix

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I find this statement accurate, but at lot of people love it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Get that off brand rip off poo poo out of here.

https://www.amazon.com/Sanitarium-Weet-Bix-575g-Made-Australia/dp/B013A2IFJC/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=weet+bix&qid=1551317529&s=grocery&sr=1-3

Punk rear end busta, I'm reppin' OG cardboard breakfast food over here.

I have no idea which was made first and I don't even eat it

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
This may seem like a morbid question, but do they advise how many bodies thick to stack to stop a 7.62?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Horrifying: the master gunners now don't know how to do this, not sure if they ever did.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm pretty sure north korea has a few extra odd tons of tungsten somewhere throughout it.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Lotta dudes in reception got the dear john letter, and going by the way they reacted I'm pretty sure it was the right move as the girl would've ended up on the 6 o'clock news.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Burn it down

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That is so loving army it hurts and I love it

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I too was able to raise my hand when they called attendance.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I've got friends who travel international a lot, and can't stand the TSA, so they just factory reset their phones when they come in.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I really wanna be mad at that guy but man, if you are gonna drive in a wildly impaired state, just go whole hog while driving a convoy of bombs in a warzone while getting shot at.

Can't get PTSD if your brain doesn't record anything at all.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

EBB posted:

If the government did not want me to know these things they should not have sent me to school for them :v:

Or publish all the TMs online

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
First time I saw that sabotage thing I was convinced the ruskies had doubled it back on the military and had won the long con.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
A 3 inch 12 gauge slug will do the job on pretty much anything. Including the family of four on the other side of that door. And probably the family next door as well.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What in the gently caress is that garbage

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Cannister rounds are the best. I happened to get a side view of one being fired through thermals, and going by the cloud zipping by, at about 500 meters you would shred an entire infantry platoon in patrol formation into fertilizer and cloth strips.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I think that is more than a .338 lapua

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

MRC48B posted:

I knew a guy who thought the model of friendship was that between Affleck and Renner's characters in "The Town".

He was not good at social relationships.

What in the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'll agree. US bars are nice and peaceful and it's pretty good.

Haven't seen anyone lose an eye or get hauled off in an ambulance with a blood bag or neck brace since I've been here.

Pretty good, really.