Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

ripped0ff posted:

While I'm still waiting around trying to get a good grid for where exactly this is all taking place

This is something that always causes me to have an uncontrollable twitch.

I'll post a story later regarding idiots and coordinates, but honestly no one on the ops side should ever be waiting any ammount of time for grids. Worst case scenario anyone in that TOC can glance at any of the ISR platforms feeds and poo poo out an 8 digit grid super easily.. and honestly it wouldn't be any harder to poo poo out a 10 digit grid, though the differences between maps => sensors => reality can make that 10 digit grid not actually as accurate as one might think.

We've blown up a lot of (the wrong) poo poo because of retards and coordinates though. But honestly, from the perspective of a PL or PS looking to get a good grid to plan off of it should take no more than a few seconds for your TOC bitches to get that to you. Particularly S2 TOC bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

dscruffy1 posted:

We've got a girl in my squadron who is painfully obviously a lesbian. Even before DADT was repealed. Hey, sure, that's fine and dandy.

Things she has done:
- Changed her name in global to (girlfriend's last name)-(girl's last name) and started answering the phone that way. Still before DADT.
- Brought said girlfriend to the squadron Christmas party before DADT. They are definitely a match made in...somewhere.
- Every time we have some sort of DV come to the base with an all-call, EVERY loving TIME, come Q&A time she asks some dumbshit question about gay rights. It never fails. The last time I believe we had a Brig. Gen. at the base above us come down, and her question was if DADT could be reinstated if Mitt Romney won the election.

so whats the problem here?

you got a problem with homosexuals in the military?

there is nothing here that sounds idiot like to me, other than the retarded loving piece of poo poo who posted it

btw i hope you get ALS you piece of retarded gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8xIgb7oWpQ

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Signaleer posted:

you have every other junior enlisted male in the military that thinks it's appropriate to tell you about how he spent his four day doing German hookers and blow.

I.. I... I don't think your doing this right if that isn't the HIGHLIGHT of your interaction with your young guys

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Hekk posted:

What are you talking about? This is the best part of spending time with your troops. Especially once you get old and boring (read: married with kids) and aren't making any new stories of your own. You listen to their tales, call the "one upers" out on their bullshit, tell a few stories of your own, and teach the young guys how not to get caught doing stupid stuff.

Accepting the fact that no matter what anyone says, young guys are going to do some outlandish stuff and helping them see how they can be smart about doing stupid things is how to mold some of the loyalest troops you've ever seen.

hi hekk

R>C>P

:)

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Our Gay Apparel posted:

You don't get an O-6 involved if you zero a KYK or ANCD or SKL. That's ridiculous.

Yeah I'm really scratching my head here on this one.

I mean hell, SKL's accidently zero themselves all the drat time thanks to the batteries.

What sort of hosed up unit/command is this occurring in?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

psydude posted:

Officers generally don't get second chances when they gently caress up like that.

do whaaaaaat?

I guess you inhabit some real buddyfucker corner of the military that I've never encountered because seriously, this isn't even a speedbump for the vast majority of officers out there..

your life as an O must suck serious dick if that's the case

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
My mom was a Jew, and my dad is Apache.

SpongeBob called me Tonto Whitefish for a while.

Well that's my story hope you liked it.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

SKate

or

DIE!!!!!!!!!!

This was a kicking rad NES game.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Nicetalga4Meltdown posted:

Fortunately the :downsbravo:APOCOLYPSE:downsbravo:-jerk is pretty easy to tune out.

If you think I'm joking about praying for the nuclear holocaust your very wrong.

Very.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

chemosh6969 posted:

If the person talking to her is white, it'll just be another talking to from The Man, which she'll ignore.

If it's a brother, he'll say he understands but to cut that poo poo out while in uniform.

If it's a LGBTQIA, then she first gets the talk from above, depending on race, then a rant about how it's not boys and girls that are allowed to get married anymore and it's inappropriate to assume the gender of the one being shot and who will be the surviving parent.

I'm guessing stern talking to and possibly minor paperwork.

What the gently caress does LGBTQIA stand for?