Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Lets! Get! Weird! posted:

Did anyone mention the game got a multipage article in the current PC Gamer directly after their Bioshock write-up?

6 full pages and a mention on the front cover. Half of it was talking about the first game though.

Edit: Can't scan it, but the cover's here.

90s Cringe Rock fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Feb 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Port Royale has :weed:, which is selling for about $9. Shamelessly exploiting the steam user base is the way to go.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Now that they have the engine ready they'll be able to put out Barkley 3 in under a year after after barkley 2.

Please don't make terroristic threats.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Yaos posted:

They should have said Barkley 2 would be an open world space sim and they could have made $85 million.
Barkley 2 Team, 2017: well I know we said you'd be able to play it alone and offline but we couldn't make it work, there's literally no way you could have the true visionary experience without being connected to our servers 24/7 (we promise they'll be up at least 12/3) and engaging in multiplayer activities and chat with worthwhile human beings who also preordered Barkley 2: 2Dangerous4U

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Schwarzwald posted:

finally, i'll be able to prove to everyone on steam that i found all the library cards

The cheevos will be for things like "played six minutes" "launched game" "refund request denied" not anything you'd want to show off.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i miss him
It's tragic, I hope they can scrape enough of him off the backup floppies to get development back on track.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
A gun that when you shoot it the game uninstalls itself except like that old D&D game that formatted C it bugs out and formats the drive with the highest number of images and videos on it and sends your credit card details to tog.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

nice nice i'm a tard at coding but used to be a whiz at scripting back in the zzt days.
Ah, back when the Barkley 2 Kickstarter was coming to a close.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I'm just glad Steam lets us remove games from our libraries.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Actually, the post-Halloween streets are filled with rubbish and alcoholic vomit.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Barkley 2's purpose is to serve as a warning lest humankind once again reach too far.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Baloogan posted:

I "love" that its a "joke" how long this 4x overfunded "project" has "taken"
4'x overfunded "project"

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

FrankieSmileShow posted:

Just finished another gun stream.
Almost there, they are 97% done! Only 70 more Gun's to go out of 2001.

How many Gun's are on your schedule for 2002?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
More like Barkley 2: Queklain no Game.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Blattdorf posted:

The game will finally release so far in the future that it will go back in time and it turns out some of you have already played it and have been sprinkling innocuous spoilers throughout this thread.
Actually, it won't.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Please try to make your comedic lies believable.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

The music is from the Robocop GBA game.
wrong

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Lol grimoire came out before barkz 2

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Overhead, without any fuss, the joke's were going out.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

the crpvidcon book project finished and it has a hot review of barkley; shut up and jam; gaiden

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie - Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
who?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
[Mom][Bad]

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
scone topped with cream and jam

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
What's the statute of limitations on b2rk

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Super Rad posted:

Shut up and Jam CODE JOKE'S

And welcome to the slow'kes

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Super Rad posted:

This whole game/thread is like a super low-powered version of Star Citizen now which means that one of us needs to be a low-powered Derek Smart and blog about bringing Cboy to justice - small claims court for the $50 backer tier.

Bongo Bill posted:

I think it would be fine if they had a second round of crowdfunding.

Edit: Barkfly
I would pay $10 today for a high quality jpeg of a gun'

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Is there a late pledge option any more?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
America will fall. The nukes will fly. The survivors will establish full communism with the dolphins, and us earthlings of all species will be welcomed into the galactic community. Aliens already have Barkley 2 but we are not yet developed enough because of capitalism.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
america 2 will rise before barkley 2 is real

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Super Rad posted:

what do you figure the stretch goals for america 2 will be?
enhanced gun's breeding system

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
youre gun's will be able to breed with a bald eagle and other noble animals of america 2

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Das_Ubermike posted:

Their resumes. Now that they're done with their amateur kickstarter scam they're hoping to get jobs with Chris Roberts to help finish Star Citizen.
Plenty of time to get on that train, but in the meantime Shroud of the Avatar is in need of a CEO.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
B

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
A

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
r