Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

I'm only 20 minutes from Cocoa Beach. I'm tempted to spend the week outside of Publix hoping this picture is a depiction of reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Honestly I could legit see this being from an episode of Married... With Children.

It was...Bundy was in another where he played Peg's cousin

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I was referencing the picture with Punk and Ed O'Neill.

Unless... has there been a new "Married... With Children" episode made recently with CM Punk in it? :shobon:

Now that would be glorious

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Alteisen posted:

What the hell happened to her chest? :stare:

From what I have seen of Japanese Wrestling....FIRE

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Gotta give Jake a lot of credit too. He looks like he may live a few more years. But this is a mere warm up to the ultimate challenge for DDP.....Scott Hall

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Jake merely teaching NXT people psychology would be perfect. If they absorb even 1% of Jake's skill it would be awesome.

Would Vince send DDP some money as part of their whole "wellness" program to take in guys (which includes Chyna) who are far off and get them together? Just using Jake as an example would make them look like a million bucks.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

He's such an rear end...why do I love it so much?

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I've always kind of looked at that image as:

HBK: A guy who accepted his time had passed, but had hoped his friend could accomplish what he couldn't.
HHH: A guy who has just learned that his time has passed, and finally accepted that he wasn't the most resilient of his "generation"
Undertaker: A monolith who continues to weather all tests of time and perseverance despite all logic and reason saying his time MUST have passed by now.

It would have been the best ep of RAW the next day if they all just dressed as cowboys and road off into the sunset together.

HBK: You saddled up H?
HHH: Yeah, but I'm kinda sad to leave...maybe just...

A dark gloved hand grasps HHH's should and pan up to Taker adjusting his hat

Taker: We had a good run. Let's leave it at that

Suddenly a Flair appears with a XXX jug in one hand riding erratically

Flair: Follow me boyz! I know the way! WOO!

HBK Smiles, HHH laughs, Taker shakes his head and all 4 ride off together never to be seen again

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Scene...it's fun to dream fellas

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Wow...There are so many things that date this picture
HHH's hair
Rock's glasses
Taker's tattoo
Taker's cellphone
That lady between Taker and Steph's camera

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Fun Fact: The Road Warriors are credited for helping invent the glorious pants known as Zubaz...

...oh wait image content

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Incendiary Pig posted:

Goddammit, now I like John Cena again.

That's the Cena dilemma...as much as you abhor his character, the real guy is a great dude

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

TL posted:

WrestleMania set under construction. I dig it so far, I like that they seem to be going with a different concept then wall of giant screens.

Think this thing is stable enough for someone to pull a King Kong spot and climb it? Then again is there anyone on the roster that would be willing to pull it off? Only ones that come to mind are the Shield.

For content:

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Gonzo McFee posted:

Andre the Giant is one of few people I wish I'd met that I feel wouldn't disappoint. Dude was the greatest of men.

Seriously, the joy that his mere presence brought that child pretty much sums it all up...

oh and this

A world with Zubaz is truly a beautiful place to live

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

ANDREFEST!!! The most wonderful festival of the year!!!

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

I'll see your Gem..and raise you this!

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Gonz posted:

Punk threw out the first pitch at the Mets game tonight:

Note to the next generation...this is how you sell smug

Seriously though Paul E. would be so useful helping promote a group of younger guys on their way up...but it's just so god drat fun when he and Punk are together, even at a baseball game!

For Content:

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Cardboard Box posted:

it is really weird that Heyman manages them both but we haven't seen them both together. I guess it's reasonable to assume they'll cross paths eventually if Lesnar's going to be around for two years.

It's kind of weird but Heyman is playing 2 different characters. With Punk he is more of the yes man lawyer smug son of a bitch. With Brock he's a cocky jerk that as soon as he gets in trouble the Juggernaut comes and saves the Paul E. in distress

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Jack Krauser posted:

That's fine until you realize he's like 77.

Pretty unflattering photo of Trish:

My god...so many freckles...ladies, I know tanning makes you look pretty, but the cancer is not worth it

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Jefferoo posted:

BUY MY NEW SHIRRRRRRTTTTTT

He peaked with the Chicago Flag/LightningFist shirt back in 2011...everything else has been crap

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

If they snuck Macho Man into that design without Vince realizing it, Punk is the man.

Apparently I'm a sucker cause I've just looked at that shirt for 10 minutes and I can't find Macho Man anywhere

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

I'm actually quite envious of the Orlando development. I've lived in Orlando since I was 12, went to a backyard-Pine Hills Wrestling school (that means Super-Ghetto), lost a tooth in the whole affair and now that I'm an old arse man they open a WWE wrestling school in my hometown...what a crock

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Why do I REALLY want Big E, Dolph, and AJ to be best friends in real life

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

njsykora posted:

That was the night after TLC 2011 if memory serves, Punk said that Philadelphia would appreciate this more than any other city and the crowd that night was meh at best.

Don't forget! Cody was the IC champ, Beth was the Diva's Champ, and Bourne/Kofi were the Tag Champs....there was such promise

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Andre pictures are the best pictures

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

bobkatt013 posted:

Get me 109 beers Freshman

Fixed that for ya

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I swear this is a real sport.
This is what is known as a Duke belly

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

And Daniel Bryan was never seen again...all that remained was a wig split in half

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

This was my favorite looking WCW belt when I came back to wrestling. I knew the history of it and the belt just stood out...not like the giant gold of the WCW title or the Giant gold with a little america of the US...but this...

Notwithstanding my comments about Giant and Gold of the WCW title...I think the Big Gold Belt needs to be a permanent fixture in wrestling until the end of time now...so much history with that big dumb thing.

But this is by far the best belt of all time

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

eat it nerds

I could imagine the hours it took to photoshop this picture just to make wrestling fans sad...you should be ashamed sir

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Andre makes everything good

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Probably the saddest picture on the internets

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

My aunt to this day hates Andy Kaufman because he was disrespectful to women. When I try to explain to her that is like hating James Earl Jones cause Darth Vader was mean she brushes it off like I'm the one being silly...I guess Andy was just that good of a heel

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

whatsabattle posted:

You all forgot about Mr. T's cereal, thus making you fools to be pitied.

The Superstars and Mr. T cereal were essentially re-shapes of the same cereal...which eventually morphed into...

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Hockles posted:

If I've learned anything in life from Cool Runnings, it's that the Swiss are the best at bobsledding.

Fixed that for you

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Supreme Allah posted:

I missed fedora page but how come nobody posted this one, do your jobs

This man may wear a fedora whenever he drat well pleases and there is nothing we can say or do about it....he's the exception that proves the rule

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

No idea what I'm looking at. Besides nerdy girl with no pants holding what looks to be Rock's Unified WWE Title.

It looks like a girl that the Rock picked up in the 2am (well 4am in Miami) round up and she decided to wear his stuff to make him pancakes in the morning

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Power Rangers 2014: We're not loving around anymore

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

The Twinkie Czar posted:

I think a HoF in conjunction with something like their Niagra Falls store or Times Square restaurant would be great. I'm surprised a McMahon doesn't run one just as a passion or vanity project. They have done worse things with their money.

He'll they are getting the training facility in Orlando so they have a property...just make it in there

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Any chance for the Halloween Raw or Smackdown they could gimmick a set to make Andre's ghost appear and beat the snot out of Ambrose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Ice Train, the patron saint of Sync, is now doing DDP Yoga.

His smile makes me afraid...Jake never smiles unless he's up to something :ohdear: