Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Burkion posted:

Don't be so sure.

Rita didn't need to be lip synched for roughly 75% of her appearances and they DID IT ANYWAYS.

Season 2, The Wedding, on, Rita was played by an American Actress who spoke English. They just dubbed her for the hell of it.

I imagine this is primarily because they didn't have any footage of Rita hanging out with Zedd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Calaveron posted:

So I went to Toys R Us because I wanted to maybe buy some little MMPR thothcke to decorate my work space with, like a little Red Ranger or something
They had a life size Power Sword

I have a life size Power Sword
Like seriously the box says For Ages 15+ but that's bullshit we all know that means For Ages 15 x 2

How many did you buy?

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

First look at the team up, and they announced it for 8pm on August 28th, which was the day MMPR premiered.

Legit sad Kat will be Turbo Pink and not Zeo Pink.

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

JT Smiley posted:

I'm sure there had to be kids somewhere that were afraid of Zedd. But it's like you guys said for as cool as his design was he spends the vast majority of his screentime making empty threats and only gets into one fight that he runs away from when his staff breaks?

Zedd was initially scary to 7-year old me, upon his introduction in the second season three-part opener. Seems like they deliberately toned him down shortly after that, though.

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Burkion posted:

https://news.tokunation.com/2020/02/22/new-york-toy-fair-hasbro-buildable-mighty-morphin-dino-megazord-on-display-65947

45 ish dollars, looks decently articulated, and this is just the prototype. Hopefully it'll be better painted when it actually releases, but this isn't bad at all.

please Dragonzord

What mailing list do I sign up for to buy this thing? Been wanting an affordable Megazord.

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

RBX posted:

Isn't next year an anniversary?

Technically, all years are anniversaries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Craptacular! posted:

perhaps it's more that the Japanese market only likes Sentai when it's completely off-putting to Western superhero design