Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I really wish that they had waited under after Wasteland was released, asking for people to kickstart not one but two IneXile games sight-unseen is pretty ballsy. Especially since their last big game was the utterly forgettable Hunted: The Demon's Forge and you have to go back 2004's The Bard's Tale to find a game by them that wasn't a casual portable game.

They have at least released a gameplay video of wasteland and it does make sense to get this stuff lined up way before your current project ships. Still, even the artists working on wasteland aren't going to have time to work on this any time soon which does make me wonder why they launched so early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Egoraptor is the dude who refuses to even read the popup page of controls, then freaks out and dies endlessly in the first level while complaining it isn't like his old castlevania games. You should go watch the intro to the Dark Souls one where he spends at least 10 minutes trying to counter one of the first skeletons while complaining about controls if you really think he makes a good point.

Dark Souls is pretty loving terrible on the "intuitive game design" front though. It's a great game, but some of the design decisions make the quarter sucking arcade generation design look generous.

vvv: Pretty much. Sequelitis is pretty good for a youtube series if you can stomach him though.

Klaus Kinski has a new favorite as of 20:03 on Jul 27, 2013

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

TheJoker138 posted:

This guy makes Doobie seem like a winner.

Lots of crazy and hints of even more crazy in her profile.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Zybourne Clock posted:

Guess what sport this shirt was specially designed for:

Trick question - DOTA isn't a sport

I need money to build an app for my dating website. It's only been open for a month and we have less than 150 members at the moment, but that doesn't mean we're not growing. Did I mention our site is accessible only to British people, and that our target audience consists of fans from one specific sci-fi show?

Major marketing failure not aiming this at the crossfit idiots at the same time.