Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Volcott posted:

How could you have been playing a virtual boy for years? It gives you terrible headaches after five minutes of use and had nogames.

Why would you do that to yourself?

It had Warioland and a good Mario Tennis game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

miguelito posted:

I don't know what amazes me more - the ingenuity of some scammers, or the stupidity of the internet.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/susanwilson/9-year-old-building-an-rpg-to-prove-her-brothers-w?ref=category

The gist: White middle-class mom wants 900 bucks for her :3: widdle daughter (who plays on PS3 and Kindle HD) to visit RPG Camp so she can make an RPG. This is because a.) her brothers called her a poopyhead and this is clearly the best solution and b.) it's a meaningful step to make "Girls in Tech" (verbatim quote from the thumbnail) more relevant.

The first reason would classify this as a light-hearted parody kickstarter, the second one however is just impossible to fathom in human thoughts.

There is a week long camp where people are taught to use RPG Maker? That has to be a giant racket but if it's not also being run by the people behind that camp I'll be really loving surprised.

I imagine the camp is like this:

Day 1, hour 1: Introduction to RPG Maker.
Day 1, hour 2: No really, you're done with the introduction.
Day 2-7: Make your game while we count money.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Noyemi K posted:

That DnD crap must be fake. Who plays a paladin without a deity? Have fun without your powers, kid.

Edit: looking at the KS in question and the comments in the thread, the kid must be fake, too. My sister is 9 and interested in STEM, and she doesn't talk like that.

Uhhh: Holy cow, 10k for that?

Te crazy-as-poo poo lady used for the picture in this looks familiar but I guess all soulless :stare: faces kind of look alike. If the kickstarter isn't a huge scam I'll be surprised, however they linked the camp at the bottom of the KS page so it shouldn't be too hard to get ahold of them and ask "hey can you verify this is legit" if needed.

unpacked robinhood posted:

Well you should back this project so she does'nt become a mildly attractive middle-aged lady married to a guy, because guys suck, with glasses and stuff.

All Trump did was study how to stay relevant after going bankrupt multiple times while being born in to wealth.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Rime posted:

:psypop: Kickstarter Confirms they won't be pulling the project:

Source is this lovely, lovely CNET article

Website run by hipster shitheads lack balls to pull a KS that blatantly violates their rules because of all the attention it gets and enforcing their rules might make them look like a bad guy for shutting down some manipulative con artist mother innocent 9 year old girl? Color me surprised.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

e: wrong thread :v:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

^^^^^^^ It isn't a lot of money for them though. It's a 20k kickstarter and that's not much considering the site's operations.

Rime posted:

I hosed that OP up so badly, was desperate to get it done in the 15 minutes before my hour-long commute. :(

Here is the comment from 2 years ago demonstrating that she has been trying to leverage her daughter as a promotional tool for her scams for quite some time. Since deleted now that she's aware that the internet has found these old projects.

Clearly her daughter is just brilliant and was able to both make an account and type that message at age 7. :colbert:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

From the Project Zomboid thread, an indie game developer is dying from a piece of shrapnel embedded in her body from a car crash several years ago:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i-am-going-to-survive/x/189160

I just don't understand why ER doctors are denying her treatment for metal poisoning. This doesn't add up.

"Typically in these situations, people usually jump on the malpractice bandwagon, however, I was very lucky to have made it through that accident, and I could not have survived without the care of medical staff involved. Mistakes happen, and besides, I was working full time and I had insurance."

How the gently caress does this make any sense? They then say how they went to court (twice?) and lost because they weren't prepared; meaning if they went to court they almost certainly did it on their own. I know insurance companies are evil as gently caress but surely even a mediocre lawyer can win a case with a client in a "if they do not get treatment they will die" I mean our courts haven't become that useless have they?

Although if reddit comments are to be believe supposedly indiegogo checked in to the claims and found them to be legit.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Jalumibnkrayal posted:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-09-homesick-dev-chloe-sagal-successfully-crowd-funding-life-saving-operation

Metal poisoning scammer Chloe Sagal successfully funded her "life saving" surgery. Then IG shut down her campaign because it's obviously a loving scam.

Meanwhile Kickstarter went all in to back a millionaire rear end in a top hat that conned a bunch of people while using her kids as props...

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Honestly, it's just a countdown to Firefly at this point.

Hasn't Wheton come out and basically sad "it's not happening, please leave me alone" already?

I mean the show was good and the movie had its moments, but the little sister was just such a flat out retarded character in the movie. Yeah they hinted at her being dangerous in the show especially with the gunfight scene but her going in to :black101: overdrive was so unbelievably cheesy.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Zeond posted:

That was basically what happened with Saint's Row the Third but before the THQ bankruptcy. The game is great but the DLC is mostly worthless or cosmetic crap.

Saint's Row 4 is literally a DLC that the new owners are making in to an entire game. It has me more than slightly worried. :(

Jefferoo posted:

Activision announces Homeworld 3 Season Pass DLC! Pre-order now and unlock the Bacon Resource Pack DLC! Upgrade to the special edition to get exclusive gold and diamond plated ship skins for multi-player!

EA is proud to announce that the new Always-Online feature...

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

Really? Same president, same chief of staff, same people cleaning the bathrooms?

This might come as a shock to you, but the White House is a building and not a group of people.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

The thread is Games is totally worth a read and is only a few pages.

The short of it is that that trailer was made when Silicon Knights was still around and it took them years to make it, now there's only 9 people in Dyack's new company and a third of them are executives. Also their Terms of Use say that they get to keep the money no matter what, they have no obligation to make the game, and you can't sue them.

Those Terms of Use will hold up in a court for about as long as it takes for the judge to read them, especially if they're never prompted to the suckerbacker prior to sending money. Companies force you to click through their EULA/TOS to help cover themselves better if you try to take action. Just as Apple makes you do it a lot (they also have to do it when they update the terms as you can't be held to new terms just because you agreed to old ones).

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Exmond posted:

To be fair if someone said "Do this or I will kill myself" I would be a bit pissed off. Especially if what they were doing went against my ethics (My ethics being dishonest with people why you want money, not gender reassignment). So we have an editor who went through this and now because there is the whole gender reassignment issue the editor is getting attacked on twitter..

When someone says "Do X or I kill myself" you need to alert the authorities and pass on the details of the suicide threat being made. Sitting on it and going along with a lie is pretty hosed up. Gaming media gets poo poo on for being worthless all the time and this doesn't help their image.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Crain posted:

Holy. poo poo. They are literally reselling Bodum press parts and ball mason jars with crazy mark up. All they did was make some wood caps for the jar and rod. The Bodum parts cost $14, the Mason Jar is $12. So they're charging $74 for some cheap rear end wool to go on the jar and the wood top.

That's ballsy.

Two of the wool things are $49.99 as one of the options.

Baron Snow posted:

Springboard already picked up the license for the film and plan to run it into the ground with multiple games like this one. In the Springboard booth at PAX East I was ease dropping on David Sirlin talk to several prospective game designers about games that might be right for the license.

God, why? :smithicide:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

The gently caress, she looks like she's 13 at most.

quote:

Pledge $10 or more

0 backers

I'll send personal pictures and some information to your email or other communications like facebook, or twitter.
Estimated delivery: Apr 2014
Ships within the US only

I'm fearful. Predditors are going to jump on paying $10 for personal pictures of a kid. :reddit:

Cerony posted:

Just about the only place people actually hear talk about "man cards" is in crappy sitcoms. Then after that we get people who start repeating these jokes in real life because they thought it was that funny.

I can't even remember hearing someone mention the "Man Card" on The Man Show but maybe when Jimmy Kimmel left and unfunny stand-in Seth Rogen took over he started saying it.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Noyemi K posted:

It's exactly as stupid as it sounds.

Saw this on YKS actually, but it's so blitheringly stupid and bandwagony, so internet, I couldn't possibly resist the opportunity to share this shite with you all.

"Risks and challenges

A risk could be that this product dose not peal to anyone but we have asked around and people are really exited about this product"

Well I'm all in for this high quality project. :downs:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

sparatuvs posted:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/918469157/coming-out-atheist?ref=card

A kickstarter trying to fund a documentary about "coming out" as an athiest.

Apparently this would cost 30,000 dollars.
I don't know what else to say

Wonder if they've posted on /r/atheism yet. Those kindred spirits would understand his plight I'm sure.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Song For The Deaf posted:

Are you wondering what the dumbest way to violate copyright 52 times is? Why, making a "Go Fish" deck featuring stolen Mario art!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/53163752/super-mario-go-fish?ref=home_location

If Nintendo actually sold card decks like this I'd totally buy some. Poker with suits based off of Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and Star Fox(?) would be awesome.

DoctorPresident posted:

Did you watch the video? All the images were LOVINGLY CREATED PIXEL BY PIXEL FROM THE GROUND UP by the artist, that's how copyright works:

I'm getting a sense of deja vu with that screenshot message.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

vxskud posted:

They actually do have a Mario deck, you can buy it on Amazon.

Oh so they do and unsurprisingly the cards are better than what this kickstarter offers.

Well I'm happy now. :toot:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

greatBigJerk posted:

I saw this game pop up on my linkedin not too long ago:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1243798631/poke-a-monsta

They claim it's a game with "10 levels of Retro style action". "Retro" now apparently mean "incredibly low effort". The gameplay appears to be solely about clicking poo poo on screen when it appears. They're trying to get funding so that they can buy GameMaker Studio Pro and Sketchbook Pro to finish the game. GameMaker makes some sense, but Sketchbook Pro is a touch overkill for a game built around pixel art.

They've also provided crayon drawings to prove that they drew pictures of game ideas when they were kids(like every other kid):

So what's the odds that they drew their tree level after playing Wizards and Warriors(II?) and going through the tree level in it?

These bad kickstarters make me wish someone would do a Swords and Serpents HD remake. That game was so simple* but so fun.

*gameplay wise, not "here's some puzzles(gently caress you)" wise. Or the password system for save games. :v:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Nnep posted:

In other news, the future is here!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1944625487/omni-move-naturally-in-your-favorite-game

We've finally invented the human hamster wheel. I'm not quite a gamer, but i can appreciate the technology. I can already see the term 'omnitack' as a soon to be well known phrase among paramedics as they pry large sweaty boymen out of their steel nerd cage with the jaws of life. Cause of death: trying to get the best sniper position first.

I've seen a free reports from E3 saying that this thing is actually pretty cool to use with the Occulus Rift. It's expensive as gently caress though and spending several hundred dollars on that, then several hundred on a rift, is not going to be popular (throw in more money for something like the Razer Naga or w/e it's called) with the price tag on it.

The biggest benefit would be all the movement you'd do playing games, so that could increase the appeal for non-marathon gaming.

taiyoko posted:

Yeah, unless you live somewhere where it regularly gets over 90°F in the summer. Otherwise you have to get up at the asscrack of dawn or wait until 10-11 pm for the temperature to get to something reasonable.

In the south when it gets hot enough it can still be close to 90 at night. When we had that heatwave last year I think it was 91 or 92F at 2am on one of those days. I think my AC ran non-stop for about 60 hours. :smith:

KittyLitter posted:

Sooooooo.....

Apparently the "Kobe Red Beef Jerky" campaign was nothing but a drat, dirty scam.

It has been killed, and the internet is all up in arms over it.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kobered/kobe-red-100-japanese-beer-fed-kobe-beef-jerky

Isn't actual Kobe Beef illegal in the US because the way Japan does things doesn't pass USDA requirements? Kickstarter being a US-based company could get in deep poo poo for essentially funding something that isn't legal. Most people don't know anything about Kobe Beef other than it's supposed to be good. When I see 'Kobe' Beef at a restaurant here in the US I just consider it an idiot tax on people that buy it since they're just paying a premium to be duped.

The page in the comments detailing this scam is pretty good though. At least kickstarter acts on violations when they won't get negative press for doing so.

The only person I know who has actually had Kobe beef, while he was in Japan anyways, mentioned it was good but nothing amazing. Personally I'll take bison over beef 9 times out of 10.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Talkie Toaster posted:

You're too late, there's already Exalted novels.

Also a proper Exalted kickstarter but it's over now:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/deluxe-exalted-3rd-edition

...of SCIENCE! posted:

But one pisses off misogynists while the other encourages them, so guess which one is getting the most outrage?

The former, because the latter is embraced by the first and that group's loud as gently caress (see: Reddit). Don't worry guys, the KS team even said the PUA manual is ok! :thumbsup:

Can only hope that some sexual assault case traces back to this guy's book and the victim sues Kickstarter in to the loving ground for helping fund something that encourages assault. Or maybe one of his attempts at further 'research' will get him glassed. Either would be acceptable.

Alan Smithee posted:

The Neckbeard's Guide to Getting Laid

step 1)Be white

step 2)Move to Japan

That'll be $18000 please. I also accept bitcoin

step 3) Wonder why you're in the hospital/jail and not your harem ending fantasy.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Saying they couldn't use offsite info is pretty flimsy. If You look at a KS and see the one running it has posted Date Rape advice elsewhere and is raising money for a 'seduction' guide on your site, you shut them the gently caress down as a safety precaution. Even if they were making something legitimate it's the same reason why you'd distance yourself from hate groups. Their eventual apology doesn't excuse them in the slightest for being this stupid.

The General posted:

I'm not sure what any of this means other than KSs official policy is "We don't give a poo poo, because we get money."

Pretty much. People can argue that pulling it down even if they only knew with two hours to go (which is a bullshit excuse) could have been negative for them if they hosed up, but sometimes you need to err on the side of caution. If they had been wrong then the worst case scenario is they say they had pulled it due to concerns over the topic and then roll out the "we're not allowing these guides, sorry" information.

PostNouveau posted:

Ugh. That's pretty much exactly what that tool wants, more publicity. He asked a Jezebel author to call him out when he started the Kickstarter.

Not that the media shouldn't write about it, but the unfortunate side effect is he'll get more exposure and draw in more money from MRAs and the like.

I hope he gets doxx'd and followed around for awhile at bars and clubs so that he can get charged for his next assault, or he puts the wrong person's hand on his dick and they rip it right off his body.

TheJoker138 posted:

You are saying this literally right after Kickstarter took down the project page so he can't make anymore money and then donated $25k to a charity due to it. But yes, nothing at all positive has come out of it. Let's all just ignore problems because that's the best way to make them go away.

He couldn't make more money from it because the kickstarter ended and he got all the money it raised. He also now has a lot of articles on various websites to essentially advertise him to the PUA community that doesn't already live on reddit. Maybe one day this guy might care about this incident but don't hold your breath on it being some horrible loss for him. Having it 'ruin' his life would be more likely to make him popular in that community as some lovely martyr, a victim of the fempire.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Fatkraken posted:

Project aside, the flat wage of $15 an hour for all the art assets seems on the low side, or are artists expected to earn barely above minimum wage? As does assigning ten hours to do ALL the sound design, music and recording. I guess at least they've got a detailed breakdown, though "coding, $30,000" seems a bit loving broad.

Just to go back to this, $15 isn't "barely above minimum wage" in most countries. It sure as hell isn't even close to minimum wage in the US. :psyduck:

e: Even real polygraphs are largely bullshit so expecting an app to be anything but a gimmick when the real machines can be manipulated (and the operators know how to lead the person they question) is like using your phone's camera for a DNA testing app.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

It sounds lazy at first, but reusing the same art while keeping the writing fresh and funny has to become a challenge after the first few dozen, let alone the two and half thousand he's done over the past decade.

The one today hypothesizes that Zombies being failed Vampires. :aaaaa:

Manifest posted:

I'm pretty sure this is the perfect thread for a $67,000 statue of a character from a neo-fascist future version of Detroit being put up in the real world impoverished city of Detroit.

Philly had a statue of Rocky Balboa.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Jet Jaguar posted:

Looking through the Recently Launched or Ending Soon categories can yield some gems.

Just launched: The Biggest Flag Ever, where the only thing that can possibly go wrong with the project is the weather.

Ending soon: A wall-mounted bottle opener, billed as a "forever object."

Also, what is with all of the deck of playing card projects I see lately? They're becoming the new iPod accessory. Though this particular project didn't go through, maybe it was the fabric on the headband...

More likely the flag gets shredded to hell while the Helicopter's trying to take off.

vxskud posted:

This one is truly mind boggling as this is a product that already exists and is readily available and inexpensive.

so have metal drinkingBeer Pong cups and a lot of other things on kickstarter. I kind of wonder how much money people could fleece by running kickstarters for existing items at an inflated price.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

booshi posted:

I'm a grad student, and working in the lab I work in comes with access to two different workshops: one is full of 3D printers and electronics components galore, the other has at least 1 CNC router and pretty much any tool you'd ever need.

So yeah, if you have the access, you can bang out one of these out really quickly. Then just cut a slot for the magnet and put in a rare earth magnet maybe? Then you're done. Plus, they put some of the dimensions on the KS page, so you could extrapolate the rest from that.

But, like everyone else said, mounted openers are pretty stupid. I don't even carry a bottle opener with me anymore. I just use my lighter or my carabiner.

Why would you waste money on rare earth magnets for this? Regular ones would be strong enough to hold a bottle cap.

Then again if I had access to a CNC machine and was making these I'd at least try to make them look less tacky. We have one ofthe old Coca Cola wall mounted bottle openers on the wall in our office by the fridge and it looks fine.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Al Borland posted:

The sad part is i was approached by someone similar to this once to make a game and he showed me MS paint art for guns. He wanted to make a FPS that was basically halo in Australia plus MRES for health packs.

People would play that if it's a CoD/Battlefield DLC.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

This is an IndieGoGo someone made because they got banned from the Something Awful Forums and they want to raise the money for another account.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/free-peta-fund/

:psyduck:

Kyoon parachute account funding method detected.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Necros posted:

Isn't that more of an end user type of uh service? Your friends are dumb.

There couldn't be buyers if there weren't sellers.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

KittyLitter posted:

Hey guys - someone has finally decided to write the book that asks the biggest question of my childhood :

Why Don't Mommy Kiss Daddy No More?
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1341314700/why-dont-mommy-kiss-daddy-no-more?ref=live

Edit : As a side note, I've noticed more and more authors referring to themselves via their initials. It all started with C.S. Lewis, then J.R.R. Tolkien. Now you have your J.K. Rowling and your G.R.R. Martin... All great authors, to be sure.

According to the project this book will feature "very simple prose by T.A. Johnson" and will take kids on a roller coaster ride "from the sadness of discovery to the elation of learning it wasn't their fault." Except it is your fault. It's all your fault you worthless little poo poo. If it weren't for you mommy and daddy would still be happy. You little loving troll you are the reason that daddy drinks and hits mommy, and it's all because you are a pathetic helpless little fucktard. You should be ashamed.

Every ASOIAF book has George RR Martin on it. Not GRR Martin. Considering "George Martin" is a fairly generic and common name throwing in the initials helps.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

deadly_pudding posted:

:psyduck:

Is... I'm not stupid, right? There's no way that making a movie based on a video game, with that game's characters and plots, is covered by Fair Use, right?
These guys are straight up trying to crowdfund a webseries which, by way of the fact that it is producing revenue, will make it a target for instant obliteration and litigation by SquareEnix.

Square Enix never shut down 8-bit theater(unfortunately) and it was an unfunny webcomic that just used their assets ripped directly from games.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Fatkraken posted:

So he's cheaped out and used a super unreliable method of storing information... for storing highly valuable* information? And is charging 200 bucks for the privilege? Why not just release a program that creates the QR code and sends it to print on a regular inkjet printer, at least that won't randomly turn black and lose all your "money"

*value of bitcoins may crash without warning

Listen buddy, if you don't keep your reason and logic to yourself I don't think you'll ever be a true Captain of Industry like this printing mogul.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I know that sex ed is lacking in some placing but Christ this is offensive on so many levels. :eng99:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Machai posted:

i think the only argument you need is a picture of the guy.

How can you trust someone with a beard like that? He creeps me right the gently caress out.

The beard creeps you out? Not the psychotic cannibal smile or he fashion war crime he's committing?

Miijhal posted:

They literally copied the Wii-U Pad, including using the D-Pad that Nintendo explicitly owns the patent for. Like a carbon copy, arrow symbols, indented center, and all.

The patent expired and even then, the patent was actually more specific and dealt with how the pad connected with the controller and picked up feedback. The Dreamcast had a D-Pad on their controller and got around Nintendo's patent by changing how its connectors inside the controller worked IIRC.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

yaoi prophet posted:

Except the prototype Magic cards made in the 90s were still more professional-looking than something drawn in crayon with hand-written rules text:

I like that Wrath of God image more than what's actually been used in MTG.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

With the OUYA extra money thing, isn't it also something like they only get 20% or so when the kickstarter ends, and the rest either once the game launches or after its exclusivity period ends? If so Gridiron Thunder isn't going to see any more than 20% because OUYA is going to be bankrupt before the game's exclusive period is over.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

JDM3 posted:

There is no possible way that name is not already taken, so I'm not even going to check.:colbert:

It is. All the shirts are exactly what you'd expect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Johnson

If you've ever seen those tacky-as-gently caress "Co-ed [activity]: [sexual reference]" t-shirts it's about the same grade of terrible. Even as a teenager the shirts were dumb as hell and the only people that wore them were 90s versions of DudeBros, or really weird highschool students.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Hat Thoughts posted:

The conclusion we have all been waiting for

This looks like something my little cousin would make/watch. He's 13 and thinks youtube videos of sprites with DBZ voices overlayed in completely random fashion is the greatest thing and must be shared.

I was afraid he was behind this but thankfully it's some other kid or an adult with the mind of a 13 year old that watches too much DBZ and Naruto.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Electric Bugaloo posted:

My friend literally got me this loving thing for Christmas. I honestly don't know what to think.

You used a present tense and not past tense she referring to your friend, so there's at least one thing you need to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Why did I come back to read this thread whyyyyy.. :cry:

"I don't want to actually go in to the woods so here's a picture with me poorly copy pasted on to it."