Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

To each their own I guess but, I don't really...get Homestuck. It's not that I actively dislike it's just whenever I open it up to see what the hubbub is about I can never get past the first few screens. Just seems like one big inside joke

For the creator, it is. And he makes crazy cash off people who don't get that he's basically insulting them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
The steel man card would be the best. Next time I'm playing Nintendo games and my friends make a snarky comment of "I should revoke your man card" I can whip that out. Go ahead, try and rip it :smuggo:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

quantum_squirrel posted:

So, do you want to want to take your love for cephalopods to the gaming table?
Then back:
Schoolgirls love tentacles

(I feel somewhat dirty posting this gif)

They are saying they have no adult content, but c'mon this is like Large Pink Mushroom with a red thight cap card game.

Is this made by the same people who made the high school girl tentacle rape card game that kickstarter cancelled and everyone threw a bitchfit about?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

OrganizedInsanity posted:

I wonder if you could pay a fit person to produce a series of videos where he progressively becomes fatter and fatter from eating the world's most disgusting poo poo

I think there is a guy who is fit that plans on getting fat and has people vote on what he eats, then after getting fat he is going to get fit again. I should check that guy out again, dunno at what stage he is at currently.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Challenges will be everywhere but just because your surrounded by a horde of creepers set to explode does not mean you give in. You dig in and gather as many blocks as you can for the next day. When the sun finally rises you emerge from the earth and work twice as hard to fortify your structure.

He clearly doesn't play minecraft cause creepers don't die during the sunlight :spergin:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Spaced God posted:

Pardon my ignorance but who's Amanda Palmer?

I think she's the woman that died in Twin Peaks.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Therion posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1246820613/blood-sport-the-ultimate-in-immersive-gaming

A device that drains your blood via a syringe each time you get hit in a video game. Immersion!

:stare:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

This would be great to attach to my phone whenever I need to push pound

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

How is banning a website about pedo cartoon drawings "poo poo hitting the fan"?

Really, I was expecting some quotes or something about people bitching but there is none. Is poo poo hitting the fan being the fact that patreon decided people with lovely views can't use them to get money? How is that bad?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

OldMemes posted:

The issue is, of course, that if the content producer doesn't deliver, the audience has to chose to stop funding them, but often they don't. Dresden Cloak missing its deadlines constantly is a good example - yet the fans keep pumping in money, without any content being delivered on time.

There is Noah Antwiler, aka The Spoony One who last I checked (admittedly maybe 2 months or so ago) was getting 5 grand a month and still has yet to go through with actually producing content outside of movie vlogs that are longer then the movie itself and twitter slapfights.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

I've had people tell me jobs aren't supposed to be fun. I imagine the LP haters come from the same group.

Why do you think the more popular LPers are the ones who get really angry and half their commentary consists of "WHY AM I PLAYING THIS lovely GAME?!" :v:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I like the cut of his jib, lets start a kickstarter to buy him another account.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Remora posted:

55 grand is not rich.

55 grand can support me for 7 and a half years.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

QUACKTASTIC posted:

What are you going to do after you're 20?

Continue living and being poor.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Bubble-T posted:

Wow, you guys weren't kidding

There's no joke here even by Penny Arcade standards, and the art is being overworked to the point where it's now getting worse instead of better.

Those are MoJ mouths

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Suspicious Dish posted:

wasn't the movie made by the red letter media guy horrendous

Well its not like any of the Channel Awesome movies were better then the media they made fun of. Or the comic critic's own webcomic being mock worthy :v:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I thought Yahtzee owned 2 bars and Zero Punctuation is just extra income and he can quit whenever and have no problems financially?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why are you assholes still paying for things that aren't made yet?

cause if i preorder now I get a hat on steam

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I wear a watch in TYOOL 2015 cause its significantly faster for me to look at my wrist then to reach into my pocket, pull out the phone, maybe flip it around if I'm staring at the back then taking it out of sleep mode to finally see the time. Then I have to put it back into my pocket.

Though I'm not some watch aficionado who'll throw down more then the average lower class American makes in a financial quarter on a single watch.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Skyridge posted:

Courtesy of retsupurae, there's this abomination. There aren't enough pysducks alive to express how :psyduck: this thing is.

I like the "3 faceplates to help you get laid" and one of them is a blank screen.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Sleeveless posted:

The only way to make the idea of steampunk music even more insufferable is to combine it with nerdcore rap and make an ouroboros of pasty white smugness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiRPBCiJg2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRTB-FTMdk

Ahahahah what the hell :psyboom:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Otisburg posted:

In the specific case of MMOs there's also (3) just a gank-fest of degenerate gameplay. Which is fun for griefing but no one likes logging into the murder simulator to punch the clock as the victim so it suffers for it.

The fantasy: It'll be so fun building myself up and form alliances and make wars where we destroy other people's bases!

The reality: Half the servers have hackers who just cheat themselves a million resources, the remaining half is split between servers where the server's host's friends play and he bans people that griefs his friends or the other half is dominated by a group of players that literally play 24/7 with the best gear that immediately kills everyone end destroys their stuff. Also everyone just shoots first, good luck surviving when other people have guns and you don't.

Enjoy!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

corillon posted:

From making educational games to spending money on strippers

Didn't seem to go that wrong to me!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Paladinus posted:

a vibrator designed for lions. Not satisfied.

Way to guess the next aggro gator clickbait ad!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

The MSJ posted:

I guess this is inevitable ever since that one woman made bread using her yeast.

http://jezebel.com/happy-thanksgiving-this-woman-just-ate-the-bread-she-m-1744814662

This and the menstrual blood pancake. Women are gross

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Fauxtool posted:

bocu no pico being the other probably. dont google

What the hell is a goku no picollo?

Also did ADTRW recently discover Lum Invader or something?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

TetsuoTW posted:

Kids these days should just be grateful to have libraries. Back in my day the whole school had one book, and it was written on parchment and stored in the dungeon.

And that book was the bible.

unpacked robinhood posted:

How about don't keep your arm raised more than 10 secs ?

Just start yelling at the teacher if they haven't called on you in that time.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Noyemi K posted:

I like the implication that the one girl is a 10 year old and she's perverted and half naked all the time. And by "like" I mean what the gently caress were they thinking

Thats a requirement for all anime

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

How cute, this teenager wants to make his lemonade stand an actual business :3:

Wait, thats not what this picture is for? But he looks just like the kind of kids I see at the orange juice stands in the mall!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

TetsuoTW posted:

The forever ironically named Channel Awesome.

Have we ever talked about CA making a kickstarter for their gameshow? They raised something like 90 thousand dollars and its awful. Their physical challenge is hungry hungry hippos and those dollar store fish games where you fish up fish with magnets.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

So what you're saying is the market has opened up and anyone who wants to step in can have a monopoly with Harvest Breeder?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

SpacePig posted:

Huh, a pod-based sunscreen applicator for the wrist? Like, it sprays it out as a mist at intervals or something? I can't see why anybody would need that.
*clicks link*

It... It's a small tube of regular-old sunscreen. It just squeezes it out into your hands like a regular thing. Who could possibly need this?

Why are they wearing rings on their middle fingers?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

laserghost posted:

It's surprising that no one tried to do something with Dickbutt on K$, remembering how much terrible meme merch and games were submitted in the early years and even now you can buy this crap anywhere.

iirc someone tried to do a kickstarter that puts dickbutt on a billboard and KC put a stop to it

I also recall people calling out whether or not KC actually owns DB and someone saying something like putting it online means he gives up ownership of it

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Why hasn't Zybourne Clock been kickstarted yet?

E: I looked up Johnny Fiveaces on google and one of the images is of a pony version. Good job everyone

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I hope this paves the way for KC to finally embrace Dickbutt and do one for a Dickbutt plushie

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

CommunistPancake posted:

HOW?! asks the company who claims to make these headphones, conveying that they truly understand the technology.

I would figure that Vocaloids would of perfected hologram headphone technology first.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I tried watching one of his videos about some Asian market seller trying to get him to promote their stuff. What I was expecting: Haha, anime babe mousepads with tits for the wrist rest! What I got: A guy talking in a racial Asian accent and drawing slanted eyes on pieces of paper and putting them over his own eyes.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Wait is there actually some stigma against people wearing smart watches? At least, beyond being a prime target to mug?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Hey guys I'd be careful, Derek Smark is gonna doxx all ya'll if you keep talking that dreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

SpacePig posted:

There are at least 2 successful deckbuilding games with art by Tim Buckley, so I'm going to go ahead and say no.

What about that card game from the guy behind Goblins?