Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Someone is kickstarting graph paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

I hope this is a joke: We want ten grand to hold your toilet paper.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

If you have ever wondered "How can I combine a cat tree and a spanking bench?" then this bipolar man (and probable messy fetishist) has your back!

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Chaos Motor posted:

So you guys realize Kickstarter isn't a storefront, right? You're not "buying" a top, you're backing the project and getting a top as a reward. Complaining about the cost of the reward tier is like complaining that the tote bag you get from PBS isn't worth the $60 you have to donate to get it. Of course it's not! You can buy the tote bag for $10 in a store if you want, but that isn't the point. The point is to support a project.

jesus christ I wish this post would die forever

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Do they not have books in Serbia?

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also I know almost next to nothing about guns but I'm pretty sure that sniper has the scope on its rifle backwards.

Confirmed.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

55 grand is not rich.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

I was convinced that the Captain Morgan approach was correct -- nay, the only sensible path! -- until I watched the video. I have no words.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

:gonk:

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

PathAsc posted:

Who said I was going to stop doing that too? I'm not putting away my coat hanger bent into a dick shape attached to an extension cord either. I can burn 3 dicks at once!

You're flying too close to the sun.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

IRON NANOSPHERES FOR TIMEBOXING

First thing I thought of (besides laughter): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f77k9XeM7V8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Pokemon Worlds: Now you can brag about violating intellectual property law... with all the security of the blockchain.

I want to be surprised that the listed location is Miami, but I can't. Bonus, the comments section is probably going to get pretty spicy soon.

Where the hell do these people get the idea that you can make a gigantic MMO for 160k without doing any of the work yourself?