Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

pathetic little tramp posted:

How did I not know this existed when it was running? I'd have pledged the entire 1,000 for Foodemon.

The good news is Japan already made that show, and it's more amazing than you could ever imagine.

But without the food turning sugar-free part. And more chopping tasty monsters to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I have a feeling that 99% of the people buying those shoes are "gently caress you dad, you can't make me go to church!" atheists.

The best part is that if I saw a baby wearing those shoes I wouldn't connect it with atheism at all. Maybe a strange way of saying "I love Mommy/Daddy/Boobs", but that's it.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Out of a combination of sheer morbid curiosity and boredom I read the Sherlock fanfic they're talking about. And it pretty much has nothing to do with Sherlock at all. He's there but the fact that he's Sherlock has nothing to do with anything.

Honestly, if they remove all of the Sherlock stuff and edit it a bit they might be able to go all 50 Shades of Grey and sell it as an original piece.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Found this is in the local projects. Zombies! Walking through state parks! Just walking through state parks, actually. That'll be $10,000.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Install Windows posted:

The or they're not really the books and it's another stunt again.

Yeah, didn't he do some weird kickstarter stunt before?

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Has a single kickstarter MMO met its goal? Ever?

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
So is chugging pure maple syrup while exercising a thing? Because it is now.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
Remember that wood stick Kickstarter that was supposed to make alcohol taste better?

Someone has taken it to its logical conclusion of putting God drat wood shavings in your hooch.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
If only there was a way to look even more pretentious while writing at Starbucks!

My favorite part is how you can only see one paragraph at a time.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
So this guy is combining bottled water from different parts of the world with salt from other parts from the world? And then drying it so just the salt remains? Is that's what's happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Paladinus posted:

I'm reasonably sure that none of it happens. He just buys salt and puts it in vials with labels he printed at work.

There's no doubt about it. I was just trying to piece together what he claims he's doing.