Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Jellymouth posted:

In his sunken house at Bikini Bottom, dead Spongebob waits, dreaming.

Listening to his thousand year lullaby in his eternal slumber..."Who lives in a pineapple under the sea..."

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

That dude on the right is pretty much me every time I see the sax solo in the opening of The Lost Boys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P23c9KO5uY

Best movie clip ever.

Not that I am condoning anyone watch it, but in the second one there is a fat dude wearing that exact outfit badly playing that song on sax on the street corner in one scene.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

There is no such thing as a Lost Boys sequel. You're on drugs. I'm telling mom.

There are actually 2 sequels.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

The best signs are ones that come pre vandalized.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Ariong posted:

She knew the risks when she took this job. She's tough enough to handle a little dry skin. :black101:

Science fact! The reason beached whales die is the weight of their own body crushes them when they are not under water.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Corrected.
Now excuse me while I go to the ATM machine.

You sure are pretty caviler about sharing when it comes to your visits to the rear end to mouth machine.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Modern Day Hercules posted:

How often do you wear a fedora?

When I dress as Jake to my friend's Elwood.

And it's perfectly acceptable.

:colbert:

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Krinkle posted:

Yeah, I've seen double sided mirrors also, but this box implies you rotate the mirror clockwise and it slowly changes focal distance, not that you flip it over and use a different mirror.

Plastic mirror with attachment point on back of the mirror, turning the mirror tightens the attachment point's distance turning the mirror concave or convex altering the focal point.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Benagain posted:

I feel okay eating pigs because if there's one meat animal that you can say with absolute certainty would have no problem eating you, it's pigs.

Chickens are assholes, don't feel guilty.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

bean_shadow posted:

Is that Gore's dick?

Somebody finally said it!

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

This is why.

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
IM SO ANGRY ABOUT UNFUNNY OPTICAL ILLUSIONS.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Soulex posted:

I see the sight but don't understand what the hell that thing is supposed to be.

When you can't figure out what something is in a picture, it's probably a dildo.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
This entire argument needs to move to the macro thread so I can properly express my feelings with reaction memes and gifs.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
Or the most important question, does it open and close easily. Most door jams are hosed up and require hours of adjustment proving the door hole itself is not level in the slightest. If the door opens and closes easily, and you don't have to lay on it to engage the deadbolt, its perfect.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

PringleCreamEgg posted:

It opens and closes fine but the frame wobbles when you close it because it's only nailed in on the hinged side. The rest of it is kept in position by shims because the rough opening is too hosed up to nail anything to on the latching side.

See that is a different story thanyour original picture tells. I also kinda don't believe its "too hosed up to nail anything to", go get some 3in screws and just secure it down.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

twoday posted:

I did a spit take of coffee on my ipad while reading this.

Let's switch from toilet humor to graveyard humor:

Oh no!

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Irritated Goat posted:

Of course that's from Louisiana :sigh:

And Nebraska!

The secret sauce is ketchup, mayo and, pepper.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Memento posted:

I doubt it, I mean you could just run away a little bit and he would get winded pretty quickly.

Serpentine, very poor peripheral vision.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

There's no place for ketchup.

Fixed , banish the red sugar sauce.

:colbert:

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007
The term "pegging" originates from that time period. It refers to having cabin boys sit on wooden pegs to get them ready for the sailors who where often pirates.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Caufman posted:

Can we still talk about durians? I hope we can still talk about durians, because they're the only things my home country Indonesia produces besides clove cigarettes and ultraviolent action movies. My dad is one of those people who thinks durians smell like the devil's rear end in a top hat and tastes like mana from heaven. When he learned that a restaurant that exclusively made durian martabak pancakes opened and went out of business entirely while my dad was out of the country, I think he wanted to kill himself.

Me, I think they don't smell that bad and that they just taste all right.

Thank you for letting me talk about durians. I get this opportunity maybe once or twice every general election cycle. Here's a picture of a happy durian!

I've had salted dried Durian, and it did not smell and was delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

This is one mole away from being all the symptoms of Lemmy.

• Locked thread