Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

He's looking through a slit in the sight, and the magazine is offset to the right, so he can see down the barrel just fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

No the point is the tray allow you to actually get at the crisps without trying to shove your hand down the tube.

Yes and the counterpoint is that the chips must be smaller to facilitate the fitting of the tray (or the tube has to be larger), and it creates needless waste. There's already a perfectly good way to get pringles and pringles-alikes out of the can: it's called putting your hand over the top and turning the can upside down.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Maybe they were translating Welsh to English, for Welsh customers.

GruntyThrst has a new favorite as of 12:19 on Jun 8, 2013

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

zoux posted:

It's gross and it's made from circus animal meat?

So exactly like fast food, then.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Well I'll be. It actually is "dragged" if you are being technical. Drug sounds so much better to me, guess that's dialect for you.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Jerry Cotton posted:

If it's an American school, HIV is an act of god, not a disease. I don't know how that would fit in the whole Pokeman scheme :shrug:

I think one of the pokemon is like, the ultimate creator or something nowadays.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

DrBouvenstein posted:

From a series of ballet dancers doing everyday things:
http://www.leenks.com/gallery2157.htm

:stare:

A lot of these seem incredibly dangerous, even you are a ballet dancer.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

The Red Queen posted:

The one in the shower was so distressing to look at.

How did he not dieeeee

:nws: for naked dude, no flappy bits visible though.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

do you think that piece is in A minor

:master:

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Toriori posted:

I don't know much about Ayn Rand, but I've heard John Alt and a lot of Ayn Rand philosophy along with Libertarianism/MRAs....what's the connection?

The joke here is that he says "don't even get me started lol" when John Galt in Atlas Shrugged has a 60 page speech.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

It specifically mentions psychic whales evolved. Maybe the suits are controlled psychically, so only the whales can use it.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Lava Lamp posted:

I wonder how much money he had to pay someone to spend that long inking some dude's wang.

I think he would have to be erect while it was done too, otherwise the stretching of the skin would gently caress up the final result when aroused. Could it be body paint?

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Captain Trips posted:

Well, let's be honest, here...

Yes, let's be honest. A girl carrying a condom is no different than a guy carrying a condom. It's not "slutty," it's being prepared.

Here's a Funny Image of a cool cat!

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Scathach posted:

Like dry? Am I missing a joke or did he mean "line dry" and gently caress it up?

I think that means "dry with like (similar) colors."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

bilperkins2 posted:

I was hoping for something like this to happen, something that perfectly encapsulates this Olympics.

Eh, every ceremony has some big mechanical thing that fails. It's practically a part of the show now.

• Locked thread