Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Medium just keeps getting smaller and smaller :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

All the icing is going to pool at the bottom. :(

Nice flowers though.

[edit] Are those bullet holes??

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

rodbeard posted:

A few years back a teenage boy was killed when his office chair broke in a way that led to a spring literally tearing his rear end in a top hat open causing him to bleed to death. So I think I understand why they might be a bit nervous after that.

To be fair it was because he kept bouncing up and down so much the gas cylinder ruptured. Someone should hire a company to leash employees to their chair so it doesn't happen again.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

They tied the front legs up but those back legs are in prime kick-you-in-the-face position. :ohdear:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

fullroundaction posted:

I know what I'm looking at and my brain still can't work it out :psyduck:

At first I thought it was a ceiling mirror, but the bed would be on the otherside of the room in the top part.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

particle409 posted:

What's the first thing you ask a really tall person?

How big is your dick?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

futureproof posted:

Why does that woman have so many god drat moles on her stomach.

Not sure if magician or vampire.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Amphion posted:

Well if we're doing counties..

I wonder what's the most someone could do

This is like something I would draw. Incredibly complex at the start (East Coast) then get progressively lazy and make the areas larger and larger as I moved to the West.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Now I kinda want to go hunting with high powered scoped paintball guns. All the thrill of the hunt with none of the haunted blood soaked deer dreams.

[edit] Deer Laser Tag

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

I Before E posted:

I'm not super familiar with the iPhone messaging layout, but wouldn't Jesus be the one brushing the dude off?

I think the joke is that prayers don't work because God and Jesus are never there to listen.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

rodbeard posted:

I've heard that she had lost her faith decades before her death and was faking it so she could keep getting funding to heal the sick. I've also heard that she wasn't really trying to heal anyone and was just using her hospital as a front to try and convert the sick to Christianity. I'm just going to assume anything anyone says about her is just hearsay.

I heard she didn't run hospitals, but hospices. A hospice isn't a place to get better in.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

syscall girl posted:

second-hand fuckdolls

The idea of a second hand fleshlight (with legs) is probably the grossest thing I've heard all year.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

The best pizza is the kind you can roll up and slowly insert the entire slice into your open mouth. People that use a knife and fork for pizza are just pretending to be classy.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Say Nothing posted:

Some people tend to stand out in a crowd.

No, the people around him aren't sitting down, that's 7'9" space marine prototype Igor Vovkovinsky.

I wonder if they get tired of every few minutes someone shouting "DUDE HOW BIG IS YOUR DICK!?"

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

This head scratchy thing looks like it would make a good gift.

But there's no way I'd give a family member a gift labeled loving Orgasmatron.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

They can't give em that. It'd give em too much lift and cause em to fly off the course.

I guess it'd be considered cheating in the ski jump.

Maybe if he tilts his head forwards slightly, it'll generate downforce?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

the wildest rear end posted:

These two continue to be the best.

[/url]

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Captain Trips posted:

"4chan Man" kills me every time.

Wait I thought 4 chan man was black suit and green "not found" face?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

univbee posted:

There should be. Have the super-villain side of things.

What I want to know however, is what's worse? Making 1 child cry or stealing 40 pies? That has the potential to make lots of children cry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Aramoro posted:

I always love these things which are showing images of the future which still have contemporary technology in them. Yes in the future we will have a device to flip boats over! But why? To unload coal into our steam trains of course!

Wait, coal? I thought those were people!

• Locked thread