Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Snacksmaniac posted:

yea let me just type in this loving 300 digit friend code

there are no friend codes you loving retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Snacksmaniac posted:

i just tried to play a game online of mario kart 8 (my roomates wii u, I wouldnt spend my money on that) and it took 30 minutes organizing everyone through facebook chat and we kept mistyping friend codes

there are no friend codes you loving retard

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Stux posted:

its a real console because it actually gets actual games on it rather than This Is What I Call Nintendo: Now 34.

jesus christ

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

stux is a homo

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

post the dick

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

[in retarded voice]

ugh, can you believe these graphics, loving pathetic nintendo can't get of the level of the ps4, or hell even that piece of poo poo, the motherfucking xbone, this weak as baby poo poo should go bankrupt

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

i'm going to kill a games poster irl before 2014 is over

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Not every game on that list is going to turn out to be good but enough are that it still dwarfs the Wii U's output.

*in incredibly gay voice* i need a constant stream of mediocre 30 hour games to satisfy me, i want an endless supply of poo poo to buy, buying one really good game every 3 or so months is stupid because then i can't keep shoveling poo poo into my face

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

and then a month later bayonetta 1 and 2

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i play world of warcraft from my home office and write manifestos about how much the xbox one loving sucks

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

the wii remote looks like a phallus, wrap it up nintendon't, can't hide behind that kiddy masquerade anymore

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

it is absolutely amazing that for every retard that falls another will replace them like nothing happened

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i like a starfox

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Kewpuh posted:

I just want to reiterate that if you are asked to post your dick in this thread please dont post your gamer dick

i respectfully disagree

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

people who make fun of video game systems on the net are def mentally ill

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

god, you are so retarded

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

how can goons be this stupid, why can't they just walk away from a situation without making themselves out to be massively retarded, it just keeps happening and it is truly baffling

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

just post your dick and get it over with

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

where the dick pic at fame?

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

still waiting for one of these turds to post their dick

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i'm going to buy two waluigi amiibos and pretend they are making out

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

Yeah, I'm sure those 0 additional Wii U sold will tip the balance!

A thing the Wii U isn't.

are you still going on about this, lmao

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Widestancer posted:

Pikmin 3 is pretty fun so far and I'm glad I got it with Mario Kart

Go Nintendo!

pikmin 3 owns so hard

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

Would depend on their anatomy.

post your anatomy, by which i mean dick

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Trees and Squids posted:

Fuk. it really stings when someone who has spent the entirety of their adult life posting on the somethingawful forums and playing games designed for babies lays down harsh insults about your huge dick

post it

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

also lol you make passive aggressive posts in other forums when i call you a fag here

ah, he went the middle aged fag route instead of the 4chan teen route, interesting

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i have been killed

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Fame douglas is about 3 posts away from actually posting his dick

i wait with bated breath

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

Lol you've never had sex

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

Yeah, you're really late considering that its come out that's Yaoi Mandels profile and he just changed the username.

hahahaha

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

lmao, shut it retard

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

devils third looks p cool

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i am in love with reggie

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i am looking forward to playing nintendo's upcoming online multiplayer games for the wii u with my friend the wide stancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Hey guys I made a new wiiu game that uses the wiiu pad to its full potential!

*gamepad screen is a map and/or inventory screen*

nobody likes you

• Locked thread