Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

NIV3K posted:

So much for the theory that they would release the splats in the same order as last edition. It's anyone's guess as to the release order now. And my wallet is not looking pleased at the prospect of two more Deluxe KSs in the first half of 2014.

Well, the deluxe KS are aimed to people that really like the Exalteds in that specific splat. You can still save money and just buy the pdf, but if someone is a BIG fan of DragonBlooded, he can get a fancy book to show it.

Oh man, October! Just two months away/still two freaking months away! I'm really looking forward to this. I'm also glad that Dragonblooded and exigent are the first splats, since they are the more common exalted in the world, and I really like DB campaigns.

It's interesting that the first setting book is so far away from the core. Hopefully the later can provide enough setting material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

NIV3K posted:

Well technically the first setting book is the Realm one, which is the third book.

True, and it deals with the Threshold, too, so that might be plenty of content. I just associated it so close to the Dragonblooded, I skipped it!

Yeah the schedule is kinda crazy, but consider this: Arms is probably well into development right now, as I'm sure a big part of it is content that didn't fit in the corebook. The realm and dragonblooded are so close together that they probably can work on both at the same time, too. So those first three supplements might get done faster than you think.

What bothers me is this: they keep promising that it's going to be the most playtested game from WW, ever (which isn't setting the bar that high, honestly), but are 2 months enough to playtest things like the Exigent, which doesn't even have a base on previous game mechanics?

Hopefully, it is, because I would hate for the game to become a clusterfuck of bad mechanics, again.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

NIV3K posted:

Mørke doesn't have cancer.

So it's totally ok to chain him again in order for the book to get done.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Not only that, but if you are REALLY concerned about making the best game possible, you seriously want to get that info out ASAP.

Look at FATE core. We got bi-weekly updates every step of the way, and due to the remarks of the backers, many things changed in the process. It ended up as one of the best, most clear systems I've ever read, not to mention excellent editing and almost no typos.

Having backers that are willing to work with you in making the game a great product is a huge asset, and the Ex3 devs should take more advantage of that.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I remember that Christmas. I already knew my Mom was "Santa", so I had done everything my tiny mind could to implant in her the suggestion that what I really needed for Christmas was a Nintendo 64.

She started dropping hints, too. She told me "Santa" had surely gotten the gift already. I shouldn't be afraid of Santa not knowing what I wanted, since he has magic powers and he definitely knew, and had gotten his chubby hands on a Nintendo 64, just for me.

Cue Christmas morning and an excited tiny Hugoon Chavez, rushing for the tree. There it was! A big box with "HUGOON CHAVEZ" written in a card.

I ripped open the gift wrap. I was excited, panting. Then finally the contents of the box were revealed.

This is going to be Ex3.

v Yeah I was just trying to be funny. I'm hoping it's good, but the christmas morning analogy just made me think of all the times this happened.

Hugoon Chavez fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Oct 29, 2013

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

bartkusa posted:

If we didn't need consequences, we could just go back to Exalted 1e.

The more I think about it, the more I miss Weapons of the Gods.

Legends of the Wulin is basically a WotG 2.0, have you checked that one?

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I propose Search and Replacing "Rape" for "rap" in 3ed's books.

Suddenly the whole game is about rapping demigods. Keepin' it real in creation.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Swagger Dagger posted:

Legends of the Wulin is ok

It's kinda clunky, though, and EOS press is such a fuckup I doubt we'll ever get any supplements... I can't even get a physical copy of the book...

Wuxia Fantasy is a genre that doesn't get enough love in rpgs. As far as I know, the only published games are Qin (which is low fantasy), Legends of the Wulin, Tianxia (FATE core based), Exalted and maybe Feng Shui.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Captain Oblivious posted:

Really these are all just symptoms of the exact same problem that's at the root of goddamn near everything:

2E is a broken near unplayable mess.

Not so Oblivious, CAPTAIN.

What I don't get is why people take WoD games in general so seriously. I've met some weird d&d players (one of them was convinced he was an elf and forced his GF to have an abortion, because half-elves suck) but I know a LOT more dudes that go loving insane for WoD and think they're some kind of vampire otherkin or such.

Knew a guy that asked for "the prince of Barquisimeto"(which is a city in my home country) for his permission to enter his domains. The prince refused and the dude won't even go near the city now.

The prince is living somewhere else now and doesn't even play RPGs anymore. The other dude? still avoiding Barquisimeto.

edit: exalted-obsessed crazies are just a lot more :wtf: about this. Mainly because of Anime.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Welp

RPZip posted:

Two things:

1) You're kind of undermining your premise with "White Wolf players are crazy, let me just mention this guy who thought he was an elf and made his GF get an abortion so she wouldn't have a half-elf but no really those Vampire players man."

2) How the hell did nobody else comment on this?

Sorry, I didn't explain myself very clearly. What I mean is that I've found more people kind of crazy for WoD than any other game, but that's not to say I haven't seen people totally insane about some other RPGs, like this elf dude

Edit: But then again his post was originally about frequency of batshit not degree of batshit, in retrospect.

This!

2) Well anyone who puts up with somebody who literally thinks they're an elf is likely to be a grog, and therefore not play 4E where Half-Elves stop being total rear end. :ms:

Back in Venezuela there weren't that many players, so you kinda took the good (ok, decent) with the bad (ok, batshit insane). This was in the days before even 3.5, I think, so yeah I still played third ed. 4ed is much better and gently caress the haters :colbert:

As for the story, there's little more to it (and I've already posted it in the catpiss thread). The guy was an acne-ridden fat 20-something that always played elves, GM'd about elves, and wanted people to call him lord Solar. He even tried to behave as one, being super stiff and "royal".

Then he knocked up his GF, and forced her to have an abortion (that's what she told me at least). The half-elf thing was a joke, since that's what I pictured his mental process to be like.

But hey, good news is, the guy died of a heartattack at 28ish. I thought elves lived 300+ years?

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Eh, I guess at the very least it won't be worse than 2e. If the system is at least playable, I'll be kinda happy. And if it still sucks, I'll just play Fate or DW.

That said, I didn't drop 300$ for a gold plated book.

What is it about Wuxia games that makes them fail somehow? WotG was the best one and even that had a lot of issues and a convulted system that was a pain in the rear end to grasp. LoW seems like it died after they released the PDF, Qin is pretty decent but I don't think anyone plays it, and Exalted is Exalted.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
All this dynast talk makes me want to run a prep game with DBs using something like Fate, terrestials have always been my favorite exalted.

The Blessed island and empire are changing a bunch in 3ed right? I don't want to introduce my (imaginary) players to stuff that they'll have to forget about later on.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Onyx Path had done some good RPGs but they completely suck at running the business if they act this way.

I wonder if there'll ever be a point where they stop reacting so poorly, sit down and think things with a cool head and decide that maybe the way they are handling Exalted is not optimal and that perhaps a more open approach and use of the huge community of nerds that follow the game could mean a better product in the end.

Oh well, I lost any interest in Ex3 a long time ago, all of this is just kinda fun to watch as it develops.

edit:

Bardlebee posted:

By sheer contrast another small developer on Kickstarter is giving his rules out for the game immediately when its over, and has already given out the character sheets, GM sheets, and some system information and is extremely open to player input. In fact after the Kickstarer, the playtesters will be the people who backed the game! It just boggles my mind with the history that Exalted has and the absurd amount of backing that they can't treat them the same. In no attempt to plug, if you are curious the game is called Fragged Empire on Kickstarter now and looks to be great. But, I think part of that greatness is the community sharing. I mean the lore and everything looks amazing, but I bring it up because I just find the very, very stark differences in managing the very people who are helping you push the game insane.

Yeah, many games are doing this recently, Worlds in Peril for instance, has the full unedited PDF for download open to anyone, and it's almost the final version! FATE was going to be free from the start, but the fact that they let their backers see the document every step of the way is what made it such a great product, too.

Bardlebee posted:

If they can take that away from this I will be happy for them. Unfortunately I feel like they haven't learned the true lesson, which is what everyone here was hammering in: Let the backers, at minimum, run your system through the ringer. People are still going to buy your book, don't be scared. I'm absolutely fine with the wait, I am not fine with them treating it like its a special gem.

At this point I just get the impression that they don't want to accept that they were wrong in the first place. They have been slowly taking an antagnostic stand against the fans and maybe they feel like re-thinking their approach and changing the way they treat the line would mean they "lost" against the fans.

Hugoon Chavez fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Jul 8, 2014

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Bardlebee posted:

You know at the end of this, its a shame that since playtesting will be so closed doors, you know the quality of the game mechanics simply won't be there in comparison to an open playtest. Such a shame. Wasted money and wasted potential. I guess its too late to take my backer pledge since its been so drat long. I never thought I would say this, but I wish I could get my money back and give it to a developer that deserves it.

Yeah this is what's the saddest about the whole thing. Open playtesting and discussion is completely the right way to do it, and it's been proven a bunch of times. You don't even need a huge team to "go trough all of the feedback" since by providing an open discussion the obvious issues are going to be pretty loving clear once people create three different threads and a meme about it.

edit: and honestly if people want the game for free once it releases they are not going to go find the playtest documents, but the full blown pirated pdf, so what's the point?

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Guys the rulebook doesn't literally say "Hold you down and stick it in" so I don't know what the big deal is tbh. I mean if you look at the ilustrations, they were clearly asking for a ravishing by dressing like that, anyway.

I'm glad Mage 2.0 is looking cool, at least :v:

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I honestly can't understand how this KS hasn't turned into a giant shitstorm of angry nerds demanding compensation. I backed up to the -pdf and that's it, and I'm still kind of bitter because I did it under false information and an impossible promise.

Nerds are usualy so gun-ho about this kind of poo poo, but in Ex3's case it has been pretty chill in general. I mean, look how people are crying over Starbound and its lack of updates (it updates NIGHTLY) but only a few are angry about Ex3's moonwalking turtle speed. I guess the Waifu factor for a bunch of them is enough to keep them quiet.

If I could get my money back, I would. I don't even think I'll play Ex3 in any haste, because my hype has died and other games have taken its place.

And the secrecy thing is just super loving stupid, pretentious and either condecending or suspicious. A simple official draft would've done wonders to player's goodwill. Instead they retract further into their chamber of solitude when a playtest leaks, and fight tooth and nail to keep it down. One year later and we only have like 10 pages of actual information due to the backer updates.

Had they simply been transparent about their design and involved the community a bit more, no one could really fault them. But lying about the original state of the manuscrit, the extreme secrecy and few worrying peeks at how they mind works...

mistaya posted:

Honestly I don't see how anyone ever backs an Exalted Kickstarter again after this. I know I certainly won't and I can't think of anyone else outside of the WW forums who might be that stupid. It just feels like they've completely cut their own feet off for any future products.

Yeah, unless the game turns out really, really good (it won't), all of this KS thing will end up in a weaker line. I doubt they'll ever see even half the money from another kickstarter (and Abyssals would've probably pulled closer results). Good thing the rest of OOP is doing pretty great.

edit. I'm not really as bitter as I sound, just dissapointed and a bit ticked that they keep being this obtuse when a simple "hey we hosed up, we'll do better as we approach the goal. Here's 20 pages on combat." would put many concerns at ease.

Hugoon Chavez fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Sep 23, 2014

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Sexpansion posted:

Screw backing it, I'm never touching the game period.

Eh, if it's good I might give it a try since I already got the pdf, so what the hell. Still, I'm 100% not buying anything else from the team.

I know I'm not a Game Developer but not using a GIANT playerbase that already paid for the game is just completely idiotic. Look at FATE, that thing used its community to playtest the game at every step of the way and it ended up pretty loving great. Obviously you can't listen to every voice and try to adress every complain. But having 300 guys bitching because a charm is mandatory due to being too powerful, you just caught a problem before it being too late.

Oh well. Feng Shui 2 looks fun at least, that's my future wuxia fix right now.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Rand Brittain posted:

They've been pretty explicit about why they didn't do an open playtest: because they don't have enough people overseeing the playtest to make hundreds of additional playtesters useful.

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Obviously you can't listen to every voice and try to adress every complain. But having 300 guys bitching because a charm is mandatory due to being too powerful, you just caught a problem before it being too late.

I know their justification, I just think it's bullshit. Obviously they are not going to hire 30 guys to listen to every single complain, but RPG geeks are pretty good at banding togethar and bitching about their pet issues. No need to listen to every guy to find a problem when the "125+ DICE FOR AN ATTACK!?" thread has 90 pages in five days.

That's not even touching the fact that after 684k $ and a year late, backers deserve some love.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ferrinus posted:

Exalted doesn't have a failed kickstarter, it just has a really dysfunctional relationship between its fanbase and current writing team. I've got no doubt that it's coming out and will be good in the ways there's good reason to think it'll be good in.

Depends on how you define "Failed" but I think a one year (and, come on, it's going to be more than that) delay is pretty drat close.

I have no doubt that we'll eventually get Ex3. The guys working on it are pretty dedicated to it, and despise all of their horrible loving decisions since the beginning, at least they care about their brainchild. But from the eyes of the public, the kickstarter was a failure, since it was for an ex3 game for early 2014 and we didn't get it.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
On a positive note, the Quick Character blocks are looking very usable in today's "update".

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Exalted 3e: everything but the kitchen sink (+ rape)

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Strength of Many posted:

Basically, its not worth any of our time. Go support other TTRPGs you like written by better, more creative, transparent, honest, earnest and trustworthy developers.

Yeah this seems the best course here. We might love exalted for some stupid reason but this project in general is so lovely that caring enough about it to try and fix it as a consumer is completely pointless.

I'd be ashamed to read that thing on the subway, which is my way of measuring if an art piece is offensive. I don't really get why they keep hiring DA artists but there we go.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Thesaurasaurus posted:

No you see, this is all because of the new engine. They switched to Gamebryo for the third installment, and the seat and the Empress' other leg just aren't finished loading yet.

A Gamebryo Exalted MMO would be aces.

mistaya posted:

You could not post in the thread about the thing you don't like and don't plan to buy, instead of making everyone else miserable by ranting incessantly about it.

Well we don't have much to talk about and it's kinda fun to see how much Ex3 can suck. There's a tiny and stubborn part of me that still wants Ex3 to somehow end up like a cool game.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Roadie posted:

How the hell did they ever think they were going to finish it by October 2013, given that they apparently didn't have the core system stuff or any of the Charms even close to ready when the Kickstarter launched?

They didn't!

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, whatever the case and the timeline for the announcements might've been, the fact is that the kickstarter ran on the grounds that we would have the book by oct13 and a bunch of people backed thinking that was going to be the case.

Plus they've been treating us like little brats that want to get their presents before christmas, when most of us just want to at least get real previews of the game we backed, or even a beta so we can start playing something. Well, at least that was the case, I'm not even excited for Ex3 anymore (Now I just want Mage 2.0 :getin: )

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, I'm not really +mad+ just kinda dissapointed when I look at a bunch other KS that have a close and open relationship with their audience and come off way better as a result. Fate Core is the biggest example to me because hot drat if that wasn't transparent and felt like a community effort at times with how on the ball Fred Hicks was when dealing with backers.

And if any game needed some good, open and massive playtest is probably Exalted.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Flavivirus posted:

One argument that they've used is that they don't have the manpower to deal with the feedback from such a playtest, but, well...

Yeah that's pretty much bullshit, since simply monitoring the community is enough to develop a "triage" of issues. If a thread named "Math error infinite combo" has 500 replies then it might be worth checking out, for instance. And with a game that's so heavy on mechanics and has historically been pretty bad at it, you'd think that they would be willing to take the extra effort and use thousands of playtesters.

Obviously you can't listen to each individual complain, but, for instance, a bunch of people would've pointed out that maybe rape ghosts are not ok and the developers could've gotten a chance to rethink that over. It's (kind of) understandable that you as a person might have different sensibilities than others, and that's why feedback is important when you're dealing with touchy subjects.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The more I know about Exalted the less I want to play it.

:v: "I make him unable to eat anything but his own poo poo then throw him in the pit of Apes that ejaculate petroleum. It's all in the books!"

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Cool, what's missing now? Layout editing? Color redressing? Super final express editing?

Feels like we've gotten like twenty "Final stage" anouncements.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yea honestly going with a boxed set with cards and maybe special dies (like Warhammer Fantasy 3) would be pretty loving sweet, and it would even make them a shitload of money as they can release new sets, all the exalt types, "armory" sets, etc, etc.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Fate Core: better at Exalted than Exalted.

edit: Traditional Games > Ex3 - Forcing you to hack other systems since 2001

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Flavivirus posted:

I wouldn't go that far, but it's clear that it provides what a lot of people want from Exalted better than Exalted. Others enjoy the charm system - personally, I'm really not a fan of effect-based power systems, and so I much prefer the method Exalted uses. Sometimes it's nice to be given a big list of quirky, thematic powers rather than deciding how to flavour your +2 bonus - wizard supremacy aside there's a reason people enjoy the big lists of spells in D&D.

Yeah, joking aside, I kinda want my Wuxia Crunchy. Managing resources and pulling combos feels pretty fun in a game that's all about crazy combats.

That said, Crunchy doesn't mean clunky, which is why Ex2 didn't really work for me. The thing about a Crunchy system though, is that it works best when based strongly on the setting material, so "generic" crunchy systems are a pain in the rear end + lots of work to convert to exalted.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
edit: ignore me

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah Fate is really easy to hack in order to make special rules and weird things like that, and as long as you don't break the math with exaggerated bonuses, it's kinda balanced.

That said, it does require some hacking and not everyone is good at that, and that's when things get a bit unfair for the dude that doesn't understand the system perfectly and still uses the basic stunts instead of trying to com up with crazier poo poo.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I haven't gotten anything from KS, so you guys are talking aout a leaked version or what? When was it leaked and have they said anything yet?

Transient People posted:

D&D 4e had a really long development time too, and I'd put Ex 3 at about the same level of crunchiness and quality.

Since 4ed is so polarizing, does Ex3 seem really polished to you or what? I think 4ed was a really high quality product in several ways, even if the system in general had a few big faults.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Wuxia fights are always 100% serious and fighters only grunt and yell, please don't ruin my immersion.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Arms of the chosen was scheduled for release in q1 or early q2 in the latest update in OOP's site, wasn't it?

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

The Monday notes said the spite-pass is back to Maria now though, so presumably it'll be looking like a book sooner or later?

They've repeated the same thing on Monday notes for like two months. "Book is now on the hands of the final editor!" "Book is getting the last art in!" "book is being tested for VDs!" "book was just sent to an engineer to make it more aerodynamic!".

If it wasn't for the leak I would think they are just making excuses and have the book half finished. Since we already basically have it I guess it's just about to come out, but every week it's a new tiny step to finish it.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Bedlamdan posted:

nobody gets paid until the book comes out, it's apparently policy in Onyx Path

I'm guessing the writers are even more eager for the loving thing to finally come out than the backers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

TwoQuestions posted:

So, Duke Nukem Exalted is still in layout. If there's anyone who knows, what's involved in laying out a book that takes so long? Does Maria only work on this for an hour per day, or is there some technical reason why laying out a print book is slower than copying it by hand Dark Ages style?

The cynic in me thinks they've run out of money to pay the artists/writers, and are holding out publishing the book until they can scrape together the cash to pay them.

I have no idea what's going on with Ex3 right now, but every monday note smells like bullshit.

Monday notes posted:

February 23rd
EX3- RichT here, once again tagging onto Mirthful Mike’s report: Waiting on the last few pieces of art. Waiting for Dev notes on the roughly laid out pages.

March 2nd
EX3- RichT here, once again tagging onto Mirthful Mike’s report: Waiting on the last few pieces of art. Waiting for Dev notes on the roughly laid out pages.

March 9th
Exalted 3rd Edition – Waiting for Developer changes to text. Maria asked for a meeting to review the art that we have and the fixes still coming in as one big collection, so later in the week we will talk.

March 16th
Exalted 3rd Edition – Waiting for Developer changes to text.

March 23rd
Exalted 3rd Edition – Developer text changes to Maria today.

March 30th
Exalted 3rd Edition – Developer text changes are with Maria for layout.

April 6th
Exalted 3rd Edition – RT here: Maria’s new rough layout OK’d by Devs and me, all the text is the new text they provided. She is doing an in-depth layout pass now that she knows this is the text she has to work with.

April 13th
Exalted 3rd Edition – RT here: Maria’s doing an in-depth layout pass now that she knows this is the text she has to work with. We talked fonts. It was good.

April 20th
Exalted 3rd Edition – RT here: Maria did her first in-depth layout pass and we worked on which art could/should go where. Next layout pass should be ready for Devs. Very exciting to see all the EX3 text in columns, with fonts- not exactly the right fonts, but like a real book nonetheless.

April 27th

Exalted 3rd Edition – RT here: Maria is still doing this phase of the layout. Saw some awesome sketches for the layout + art of the special chapter. We weren’t able to do these earlier without Maria having an idea of how the rest of the book and the actual text worked together.

I don't know how the Layout process work, but if I had this weekly round of excuses for my job I would've been fired a long time ago.

• Locked thread