Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
halonx
May 4, 2005

Last year I managed to have a winning percentage over .500 for the first time. I plan on winning this year.

My time has come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halonx
May 4, 2005

I'd like to be moved up one spot if any bastard tries to move above me.

halonx
May 4, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

I'm not listed and Wisconsin Cows are listed twice :(

Double the picks!

halonx
May 4, 2005

I would have said more during the draft, but the iPad app was being a bitch.

Schedule isn't set yet, right? No point checking out matchups?

halonx
May 4, 2005

JuicedSixFo posted:

i was probably the second most active and i was on the ipad app

Crazy, my chat window kept going away. Could have been caused by my 4 year old son watching TV on this thing while eating a ring pop.

halonx
May 4, 2005

chrix posted:

We haven't even started and already one of my starters is injured. This is shaping up to be the best season ever!

I had to double check things this morning. I thought for sure my starters would have an O next to them.

halonx
May 4, 2005

I'm projected to lose by a point. I'm fairly sure this means that my team will score -3 points total.

halonx
May 4, 2005

Jacquizz Rodgers, negative yards. Cincinnati D/ST, apparently you blow.

halonx
May 4, 2005

It will be a hard fought battle, but I still believe in the Cows ability to defeat you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bmpo6zFuQ

halonx
May 4, 2005

The Bronco's D/ST scored 24.8 loving points. I figured Rodgers would carry my team this week, but NOOO. The rest of the turds on the team didn't do so hot and then the goddamn Broncos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYAornI7uwk

halonx
May 4, 2005

The Cow's winning streak has begun.

halonx
May 4, 2005

wasianchickn posted:

Ok well it was only 5 people with two of em having multiple and bbf2 gets a pass for there being no QBs left. The rest of us just have pathetic 0s from a lack of production.

My backup QB is a big pussy who needs to play again and Rodgers is my main point maker who had a bye. It looked dismal any way I tried the lineup.

But THIS week, hopefully my team won't be complete crap.

halonx
May 4, 2005

The Bengals D pulls it out nicely this week. Very pleased.

My bench performed well too, bye weeks shouldn't suck too bad this season. Until they do.

halonx
May 4, 2005

drat you Brick Squad! I actually wanted Terrance Williams!

halonx
May 4, 2005

Vincent Jackson out of nowhere! If things go well I might be .500 after this week!

halonx
May 4, 2005

Well, I'm hoping the Cowboys' D/ST will actually outdo the -1 points prediction they have right now. That might put me over the top.

I wish I could play Weeden as one of my flex players, he hasn't been doing too bad.

halonx
May 4, 2005

So, either the ESPN projections are awful or the Cowboys' D/ST heard my plea to not suck. Zero points against so far...

halonx
May 4, 2005

JetsGuy posted:

If I had to guess, I'd bet that we're the only serious 20 team league across all of ESPN.

I'm sure others try every year, but I'd be willing to bet that none of them have a 5 season long funhouse of pain.

I think it is the only way to go. After doing a 20 team league, smaller ones seem like they're for sissies.

halonx
May 4, 2005

I'm fairly sure that Greg Olsen knows when he is active versus benched for me. When on the bench he actually scores some points. When active, he is a useless turd who does dick.

Luckily I think I'll pull another win out of my rear end this week, getting me four wins in a row.

halonx
May 4, 2005

Who the gently caress is this Cotchery guy?? And how did he just score 27 points against me?

drat drat drat. There is still hope, but it is waning.

halonx
May 4, 2005

Cmon Rodgers. Favre would have popped some vicodin and got right back in there.

halonx
May 4, 2005

Motherfucking Packers! Protect your goddamn quarterback!

halonx
May 4, 2005

Stevie Lee posted:

fuckin Matt McGloin

He has saved me from a losing season hopefully!

My hero!

halonx
May 4, 2005

JuicedSixFo posted:

Yeah, my first round pick was Brady who didn't start playing until two weeks ago, and my second was Roddy White who hasn't played all year. That hurt.

The second highest scorer on my team is the Seahawks D who I took in the 5th. Cool.

I'm still hoping Rodgers( first round pick ) will get off the drat bench in time to be useful. McGloin has had some good weeks, but he makes me too nervous about whether he'll have a decent week or not.

halonx
May 4, 2005

JetsGuy posted:

For AFC, WC2:
Tiebreaker between Bubblicious and Cows. Cows has the better conference record, so yay for them!

Woo! First playoffs appearance!

halonx
May 4, 2005

drat. First playoff experience ended already.

A song to end my champion run with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKyNTwD3Yk

halonx
May 4, 2005

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that Brandon Pettigrew will score about 35 points tonight and allow me to pull out a win.

It could happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

halonx
May 4, 2005

Power of Pecota posted:

Can we make it a league thing where everyone ships regional fried chicken to each other

Regional fried chicken? I think the bowling alley near me serves some pretty sweet microwave chicken tenders..

• Locked thread