Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There really are chemicals in the juiceboxes that have been found to make frogs participate in giant gay orgies. Its like an indisputable fact, i dont understand why alex jones detractors keep bringing this up like its supposed diss him in any way, maybe because it sounds absurd at a glance. Same thing with the fetus flavorings in pepsi, I didnt believe it at first but it turned out to be true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

twistedmentat posted:

Holy poo poo people are still pushing Pizzagate, even though it's been revealed to be the silliest conspiracy ever.

I keep seeing people "did you look at the emails? They sound really weird so something HAS to be going on?" And when confronted they can't actually say what sounds weird, just that they do.

Podesta email posted:

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SteelMentor posted:

It's a pretty transparent attempt to save face and avoid a potential lawsuit from Comet Ping Pong, he didn't bother to appologise to Podesta or Clinton despite them being the main boogymen of the conspiracy.

tbh if I was Comet Ping Pong, I'd go ahead and push the lawsuit anyway, Jones deserves to be taken down a peg for the poo poo he spews out.

alafentis would never sue because hes guilty as poo poo. him and the podestas clearly fetishise children and worship ancient pederast greek icons. they dont want a light to be shed on them and what they do

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Source your quotes

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/james-achilles-alefantis-and-his-comet-ping-pong-network/

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RagnarokAngel posted:

This must be what schizophrenia feels like.

yes you would have to be an unhinged lunatic to believe elite paedophile rings rings exist.

Illuminti posted:

I hope you aren't just trolling and really believe this....would be interesting to see a pizzagater in here without all the usual noise that surrounds them.

Personally I've always found the PG's obsession with that photo of that little girl with her hands taped to the table a bit telling. I look at that and see nothing sinister or untoward, how could you? But your Pizzagater see a kidnapped child sex trafficking victim mere seconds away from being violated by Podesta. I suppose the difference is that I don't immediately think about child abuse when I see a child....

that picture was already creepy to begin with but when thrown in the mix with all the other disturbing deviant pedo artwork they love and hang everywhere it becomes a god damned red flag.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the one thing we can all agree on is that they are hiding something extremely illegal behind all the coded talk. i would say that the probabilities its some kind of child trafficking ring is about 50/50. it could also be drugs or bribes or some other poo poo.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dwarf74 posted:

Actually, we cannot agree on this at all.

so you believe podesta really owns a hot dog stand in hawaii? you believe he carries handkerchiefs with pizza related maps on them just because?

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RagnarokAngel posted:

Cite your sources but I'd totally believe the handkerchief thing he seems like an odd dude.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Podesta emails posted:

Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

Susaner

most of you deniers havent even researched pizza gate one bit. i used to be a super rational anti conspiracist too in my younger days until i actually put some time in and found out how evil the government inherently is. im not saying there was rape inside the pizzeria, what im saying is that theres a network of very powerful individuals who are clearly talking in codes and who happen to be into vile disgusting pedo art

Washington Post posted:

"At political events, there's an inevitable awkwardness," former Clinton administration official Sally Katzen said at a Women's Campaign Fund dinner at the Podestas' home this summer. "The art is an ice-breaker. It puts people at ease."

Not always. Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes.

"They were horrified," Heather recalls, a grin spreading across her face.

https://archive.fo/vddrO#selection-3897.0-3913.74

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
another thing that is very suspect is how the media handled the story. right when pizza gate came to light , there seemed to be a coordinated effort by the legacy corporate media to push the whole fake news narrative and to point fingers at russia and demonise them for supposedly hacking the DNC e-mails, instead of objectively reviewing the evidence. things like that just fuel the conspirational fire

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

vseslav.botkin posted:

Finally, it's a bit rude of you to ignore my questions in favor of your own. And I'm still waiting to hear a source on the pizza code that isn't 4chan.

All of the emails are on wikileaks. Heres the "playing dominos on pasta" one https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
id like to see you deniers try to rationalise this one https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

pedosta posted:

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
>> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
>> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment

:wtc:

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

boner confessor posted:

"what the gently caress kind of child enjoys swimming in a pool" says the man with multiple life altering drug habits

you seem to be obsessed with my alleged past drug use but half the politicians youre defending spend most of their days completely gone off a combination of cocaine, oxycontin, xanax, amphetamines and liquor... its kinda creepy and hypocritical

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
right its completely normal and not suspect at all to email a grown rear end man and tell him were going to heat up the hot tub and fill it with prepubescent children so you will have "further entertainment". must be fun to live in this rose tinted world where everything and everyone is benevolent and purehearted

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

QuarkJets posted:

I have a quiz for you. My emails were leaked and while casually strolling through my personal poo poo you find something that my wife sent:

"Don't forget to pick up milk and eggs before the party tonight."

Please select one of the following reactions that describe how you feel after reading this.

1) Sounds like his wife wants him to pick up groceries before heading home. Also, tonight there's going to be a party.

2) Hmm sounds strangely suspicious, I don't see any reason for there to be milk and eggs at a party, this may be secret code hiding something nefarious

3) THIS PROVES THAT THEY'RE KIDNAPPING NEW MOTHERS IN ORDER TO SUCKLE ON THOSE BIG MILKY TITTIES AND THEN EATING THEIR NEWBORN BABIES, THIS IS HORRIFYING

If you answered anything except 1, then you're a delusional weirdo who's out of touch with reality. Pizzagaters generally live somewhere between 2 and 3, depending on which one you ask.

First its strange as hell that you would use emails to communicate with your wife so off top your premise is ultra suspect. Secundo, like you said yourself you dont bring milk and eggs to a party, huge red flag. Milk is most likely codeword for coke and eggs is either weed or pills

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
some vaccines are proven to lower IQs and cause autism, even the mainstream pro vaxxers are lowkey admitting it. There was this article on huffington post titled something like: Vaccines made my child autistic but I dont regret it. I guess they are arguably a necessary evil because of heard immunity and such but at the end of the day you cant blame people for not wanting to vaccinate their kids.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
vaccines have a chance to cause encephalitis which then triggers the autism

http://www.whale.to/v/buttram.html

i highly suggest you guys watch the movie Vaxxed

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cardboard Box A posted:

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/sta...FCd5SOPgP3A34J/
At a recent pretrial hearing, attorney Randall Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo that using his client Alex Jones’ on-air Infowars persona to evaluate Alex Jones as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in “Batman.”

“He’s playing a character,” Wilhite said of Jones. “He is a performance artist.”

lol no poo poo. infowars is entertainment. the truth is still the truth

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cardboard Box A posted:

The truth is you've been conned by charlatans and instead of admitting your own failure you're doubling down.

That's how you end up with Alex Jones avatars.

the real charlatans are the legacy corporate media who are toeing the deep state party line and youre being conned by them

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Halloween Jack posted:

Smoke dog, I'm very very interested to know what you think of Marina Abramovic.

shes just the go to person in Washington right now for politicians who want to feel special and spooky and reject christian values to go and practice pretend occult rituals with.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i shouldn't of said deep state, globalist was the appropriate term.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
globalism is the ideology of corporate technocratic rule. the erosion of national sovereignty, mass immigration and exportation of jobs to the third world to devaluate wages as much as possible, HUGE government subsidies and bail outs. unwoke confused "progressives" usually refer to this as capitalism but it has nothing to do with the free market. It says a lot about you guys and your anti semitic ways that you just assume the world is run by jews and that globalism refers to them

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Reflections85 posted:

gently caress it, I'll bite. How does it have nothing to do with free markets? The basic capitalist claim is that markets aggregate preferences in such a way as to efficiently distribute scarce goods. Trade barriers, tariffs, borders all make that more difficult because they artificially increase or decrease the costs of goods and labor.

To give an example, the UK could ban all French wine to stimulate its own wine production, but 1) reducing the supply of wine like that would increase prices (because demand would remain relatively the same) and 2) there is no guarantee that British wine would be as good as French wine. That's the whole point of the principle of comparative advantage.

So, if workers in developed countries are demanding too high wages and transportation costs of goods are low, then it makes sense to go to third world countries and have them labor or to drive down the wages of workers in the developed world. Similarly if people from out of the country are willing to work at very cheap prices and willing to enter the country it makes sense to higher them to do the work at lower wages.

Tariffs and borders interfere with that process of allocation.

The only uncapitalist thing about it might be subsidies and bailouts but for negative externalities both are legitimate capitalist instruments. And even if in the cases you speak of they are not, a number of things artificially drive first world wages up (education, unionization, minimum wage laws, borders, Tariffs, licensing laws, etc.).

I mean I'd say the system I described is horrifically immoral, but it sounds free markety and capitalist enough to me.

its not capitalism because the people of the third world are not free by any metric so the value of their labor is artificially kept at rock bottom like in communist china where the workforce is enslaved and factories are surrounded by suicide nets. Competition is supposed to be the god of capitalism, globalists do everything in their powers to avoid it. international corporatism and capitalism are not the same thing. Remember when john d rockefeller said competition is a sin? thats their ideological pillar

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Whatever name you wanna put on it it goes on and its loving us over and the media and our leaders are complicit. Thats why they try to villanise anyone using the term globalist and why basic individuals assume youre a retard conspiracy theorist/jew hater when you use that word.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

QuarkJets posted:

Alex Jones is part of the corporate globalism culture that you claim to oppose you fool. While you and the rest of his flock are falling for stories about crisis actors and a shadowy global government controlled by liberals, actual conservative politicians are trying their best to tear down the regulations that make the export of jobs appealing in the first place.

Jones has been doing a great job of deflecting your justified anger over the state of society from the actual culprits (modern conservative politicians) to a bunch of made-up phantoms

AJ was one of the strongest critics of g w and the bush crime family. He denounces neo-cons daily but you wouldnt know that because you never actually watched infowars and fell for the legacy media propaganda.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Goon Danton posted:

I'm pretty sure the guy who sells fake medicine by exploiting men's insecurity in their masculinity pretty openly picked a side on the "lying business elites vs common people" war, but it's not the side ssb thinks.

If alex jones is so garbage and on the side of the oppressive elite class, how bout yall suggest me some good woke political commenters i can listen to.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tias posted:

Shbobdb is a terrible troll and also a retard, the quicker everyone ignores him the better.

Also, for those who still think Alex Jones is anything but a conman( impressive mental gymnastics, by the way!), his lawyers have admitted to a court of law that his theories are completely fabricated in order to make him money.

you should watch his joe rogan podcast where they google and confirm whatever ""insane conspiracy" hes talking about, in real time. like 99% of what alex jones says is verifiable and true. thats what i dont get about his detractors, they refuse to go on google and research poo poo. youre like a sleeping ostrich with its head stuck in the sand.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SteelMentor posted:

Hey Smokey, what's your thoughts on Jones claiming Homosexuality is caused by juice boxes.

chemicals in the water turning the fuckin frogs gay: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine#Amphibians

juicebox liner giving us cancer and making us sterile: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A

list of gender bending chemicals commonly found in everyday products and poo poo http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/11/18/research-proves-genderbending-chemicals-affect-reproduction.aspx

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SteelMentor posted:

Literally none of those sources actually back up Jones' (and let's face it, your) hypotheticals. At best they're a "Maybe? In rare cases under specific circumstances".

Also lol, gender =/= orientation dipshit.

yeah ok 1 in 10 male frogs becomes a lady frog but no worries. just keep drinking the fluoride and dont forget to take your SSRIs bro

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
for the record, even tho a sizeable portion of the main top dog globalists are jewish, most of them are anglo saxons. If anything, calling out globalism is analogous to calling out the white supremacist agenda.

SteelMentor posted:

Global Warming's a Chinese Hoax to make money for BIG ENVIRONMENT and steal your precious bodily fluids to give to that black family SOROS PLANTED AGITATOR THUGS down the street.

actually global warming is a hoax popularised by maurice strong(discliple of the desmarais family and chinese connection) and the club of rome. China just got onboard because the U.N. promised to give the communist party HUGE money transfers directly from the pockets of the common folks and to let them emit as much CO2 as they want and build 2 coal plants a week for the next 25 years.

smoke sumthin bitch fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 24, 2017

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
right its jsut another one of these darn coincidences that he was in conrespondance with assange and that he was the one who leaked the dnc emails. also a coincidence pedosta said he needed to be made an example of. all coincidences

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Keeshhound posted:

a leftist's illuminati is going to be capitalist and a conservative's will be communist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEVOIO4TbZs

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SteelMentor posted:

Wall Street and Bolsheviks eh?

Seem like natural buddies.

If you're a loving idiot.

are you saying antony sutton is a loving idiot?

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the facts remain that top american "capitalists" and captains of industry financed an supported the bolshevik revolution.

John D. Rockefeller posted:

Competition is a sin

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Data Graham posted:

And therefore what?

What is your thesis?

that greed and the thirst for power knows no principles or allegiances.

dont forget that the term conspiracy theorist was weaponized by the CIA right after jfks assassination to discredit anyone questioning or refuting official government positions

just because a few overly imaginative people believe the 9/11 planes were filled with explosives dosent mean every conspiracy theory is fake, doesnt mean false flags dont exist and arent a common occurrence

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

QuarkJets posted:

Well, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Conspiracy theorists don't have a good understanding of what reliable evidence looks like, so they dismiss concrete evidence while accepting some rando's testimony on youtube as irrefutable

About half the population has below average intelligence and very poor critical thinking skills. Some of them will flock to conspiratorial nonsense, some of them will always buy into the propaganda, some will be apolitical. The conspiracists tend to be more vocal about their beliefs thats all . Dosent change the fact that government and state actors lie and try to hide poo poo from us constantly. Its just as crazy to believe that no conspiracy ever happened then its crazy to believe in all of them.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
posters itt are saying jews communists really lit up the reichstag

smoke sumthin bitch fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jun 23, 2017

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Baka-nin posted:

“The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.”

That vid seems compelling if you don't actually know anything about the Russian Revolution and the Civil War, but if you do it falls apart quickly. He even denies the Soviet Union had its own oil fields at the end there.

plz develop or link something

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Baka-nin posted:

Gladly, though this is going to be a bit long and all over the place since Sutton just brings things up randomly and then drops them.

He claimed that Britain and France pulled out of Russia because the Americans were doing a good enough job supporting the Bolsheviks, even if he's right about the Americans that simply isn't true. They withdrew because their armies were mutinying partly because they didn't want to be shipped to Russia(http://libcom.org/library/mutinies-dave-lamb-solidarity). The French lost total control of the fleet they sent to the black sea (http://libcom.org/history/black-sea-revolt-tico-jossifort). Germany had to pull out of the east earlier because of the German revolution of 1918 meant it had lost control of its army and navy and both were marching on Berlin instead. (http://libcom.org/tags/german-revolution-1918) and British and French governments were worried that revolution would happen at home(https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/library/mrc/explorefurther/digital/russia/civil_war/) Britain and Ireland did have Soviets as well. They simply weren't physically capable of doing the things Sutton claims. Indeed by treating the Russian revolution as if it was an isolated event unique to the Russian empire shows he doesn't really understand it at all.

Then there's the issue of factory production. Sutton claims aren't really credible. The factories in Moscow and Petrograd were still working during the revolution they were put under the control of workers through factory committees (http://libcom.org/library/red-petrograd-revolution-factories-1917-1918-sa-smith) the Bolsheviks didn't shoot all the technicians and administrators, Lenin put them back in control(usually the same ones kicked out by the committees or sometimes party members took the jobs) after the Bolsheviks broke up these committees. I mean Sutton claims don't even make internal sense here, he says the Bolsheviks killed all the administrators so the factories shut down, so Wallstreet had to give them money to get industry working again. How does money resurrect dead technicians and foremen? or create new ones out of thin air? He's specifically talking about the civil war period here (1917-22) and money wasn't really useful in that period due to economic chaos.

He also claims that the point of foreign intervention was to support the Bolsheviks and not the Whites, and the proof is that the Bolsheviks couldn't beat the Whites... But if that's the case why the open support (in on the conspiracy according to Sutton) ofAdmiral Kolchak (https://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/library/mrc/explorefurther/digital/russia/civil_war/)? Speaking of Kolchak Suttons claim that the Reds couldn't defeat the Whites without help is wrong because Kolchak and Deniken weren't defeated by the Bolsheviks but by Nestor Makhno and the Anarchist free territory forces.

Why was the Vladivostok Soviet toppled by a multinational taskforce including the Japanese if the point of the intervention was to stop the Japanese from dominating Eastern Russia? If the aim of the intervention was to wait until the Bolsheviks were strong enough to move in (the US pulled out in 1920 the nips didn't until 22,) how does neutralising the already existing red forces in the area help that?

I could keep going on if you like but there really is no need, I mean Sutton also said the Soviet Union has never made any cars and they had to import them all from the west. I mean come on, whose behind the great Lada conspiracy?

This is the problem with people like Sutton, because they seem so certain in what they say and present themselves as an authority its easy to buy into what they're selling if your unfamiliar with the topic. Even when Sutton says ludicrous absolute statements like "Every factory was built by a western company" some of what he's saying is correct- or at least would be correct if he didn't keep taking them to ludicrous extremes- some of what he's saying isn't even disputed so I don't know why he kept acting like it was all some deep dark secret he was exposing for the first time.

thank you for taking the time to write a reply like that. most people around here rather insult than present their ideas. I agree that sutton says some wild poo poo at times but there definitely was some level of collusion between american cronies and the bolsheviks. It`s like in his skull and bones books where he basically claims the order controlled the entire world. Perhaps it`s not as extreme as he says but the premise is still correct. Lada used technology from fiat by the way and soviet cars before that were produced with the assistance of ford and other foreign companies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAZ

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Baka-nin posted:

The thing is mate the bits he's right about when stripped of hyperbole were never hidden. Lenin was openly criticised for his dealings with Russian and foreign capitalists and dealing with the hostile powers, that's one of the reasons the revolutionary alliance broke down. The treaty of Brest-Litovsk with Germany was so controversial amongst the revolutionaries that even Trotsky didn't support him fully (but Stalin did) and he was nearly deposed. Roswell Garst the hybrid seed guy was considered so important to the Soviet Union that Khrushchev insisted on visiting his farm when he went to the US and did so with over a hundred reporters trailing him along.

The problem with Sutton is he charges that "Wallstreet" as a block collaborated to put the Bolsheviks in power, and they did this to create a global socialist state, and they had the help of the foreign powers. So why did they crush the revolutions in there own territories? http://libcom.org/history/interactive-map-workers-councils-1917-1927 http://libcom.org/gallery/german-revolution-map these maps show why that theory doesn't hold water. The governments that crushed the revolutions at home were the same ones (with the exception of Hungary because the Soviet regime lasted 133 days before being destroyed). Even if we limited it purely to the Russian empire why didn't Wallstreet help the reds in Latvia, Finland and Poland? The Whites triumphed in those countries and Lenin accepted their independence from Russia before the Whites seized control. Its not just that his details are wonky, he's alleging a large conspiracy where many of the players actively undermined their own agenda if it was true.

The copying of western cars was what I thought he was talking about when he started going about automobiles, because the Soviet Union did that quite a bit, providing alternatives to western consumer goods and entertainment was a major concern of the Eastern Bloc. They even feel victim to copyright laws on the world market sometimes because they were so blatant. but instead he said they've never built a car in there history and had to import them all.

Sutton alleges russia was specifically targeted so it would be crippled by communism and would not be able to compete as a world military and economic power. They wanted to make them dependant on the west for all technological needs. To this day most of the western world is still working to tyrannize russia via sanctions and propaganda. Who else, before the sixties, was exposing the full scope of which wal street and the soviet were collaborating? Who else was talking about the fact that the same american made and/or subsidised military technology was sold to the russians came back and was used to kill their men in vietnam and korea? https://www.alor.org/Library/Sutton_AC_national_suicide.pdf
even yalls man zbigniew brezinsky was impressed by his work. if you know another author who was exposing all of this before sutton i would love to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-40719743

but but but chemtrails/gmos/fluoride/vaccines are harmless!!!

• Locked thread