Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Is Sword Oath still better than Shield Oath? I hadn't played the game since my 30 days after beta and on a run of Cutter's Cry a few days ago, a DF member would not stop hounding me about why I wouldn't switch to it.

v I'm glad I did that job quest then :downsgun:

Sidesaddle Cavalry fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Jul 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Would I could wrap my hands about the necks of the whoreson beggars themselves....

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
good one

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Thundarr posted:

I'm a controller player, and I avoid using lock-on on any enemy with an all-around AoE for the same reason he does: it makes it easy to fumble the unlock and then you eat an AoE you couldn't back away from fast enough. I have no idea how much autoattack DPS I lose by relying on auto-face to keep me pointed at the enemy, though. And of course I always lock when playing Archer because it isn't like they care about AoEs ever.

I'm a controller player as well, and I'm glad it was easy for me to simply get used to not using lock-on at all, because Monster Hunter is a great game series.

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Guess GLD/PAL/MAR/WAR/LNC/DRG armor is going to add ROG/NIN.

Or, and here's a better idea, maybe they should just remove it from GLD/PAL/MAR/WAR and make it just LNC/DRG/NIN so there aren't stupid tanks in Normflox trying to tank while wearing it!

Some lowbies just want to look good while leveling, okay? Glamours being restricted to players who've reached 50 is literally worse than fascism :v:

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Everybody should start playing and like this game, because it makes the developers happy and it makes me happy too. Please use my code for mad XPs rush gogogogo. S8UTZ7UE

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

a kitten posted:

The skirt with spiderweb leggings rules, no idea what I should use for a top with it though.

original clothing do not steal (enjoy!)

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

Sacro posted:

Oh okay I must have imagined all those sperg posts in this thread.

KaneTW posted:

Hi please provide examples. Hard mode: belzac doesn't count.

KaneTW posted:

gently caress off to Facebook casual games.

its ok i still believe in you senpai~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
And yes I am a sensitive loving pansy.

• Locked thread