Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
I've been meaning to say this, I've been using the bookmarks shortcut for ages and it never works right. It will open my bookmarks page, but instead of refreshing, I get a "Loading Failed" message. Every time. This is across multiple devices, from KK to L.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Sereri posted:

I uploaded a possible fix to beta like 20min before your post, so fingers crossed.

I'd appreciate feedback if it's working on this one, my dear beta testers.

:woop: Working well so far!

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

baka kaba posted:

I miss the frog though

Same.

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Jackard posted:

How do I fix all these loading failures and login problems

:wtc:

I've gone back to using Something.apk, it's been flawless

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Hey awful.apk is great and I don't mind the announcement pop-ups at all. That said, the first few episodes of Lowtax's podcast were pretty terrible

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

ArtIsResistance posted:

eyyyy, how bout them announcement notifications?

have you thought about contacting the person making worthless announcements?

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Mammal Sauce posted:

Anyone know what causes this? I see it in maybe a couple posts a day and usually not as bad as this one:

That's "zalgo text," basically a meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

hawowanlawow posted:

also I tried to add an attachment and the awful app bitched that I didn't give it file permissions, but I can't add any permissions because Android says it didn't request any

Oh yeah, this happens to me too