Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Is Bullseye worth holding onto? Hawkeye is bad enough and even though he's two-stars he's not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

chrisf posted:

Size upgraded to 9 max.

In, name Dinger Machine.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Rauthane posted:

We're sitting at 14 slots now, it will cost 1500 for a new one but someone in the alliance has to buy that slot to open it up for someone to join.

There's no way to pool our resources to pay, right? I can't buy a whole slot but I'd be happy to chip in what I could to make up for my freeloading.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Sefer posted:

Man, either a third of Pizza Dog is waiting until the last minute to start Hot Shot

That's my plan. I play some but not enough to contend for the top spot since I'm not paying to play a free game. So I try to make a bum rush at the end and get into the 250 range at best. It all depends on timing but that's my general MO.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
My Desert Storm team can't catch a break in this Doom event. How Thor can do his green three times in four turns is beyond me.