Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Ok, I am really on the fence now when it comes to AoS, I had really high hopes for this series but so far I have been nothing but bored. I am starting to feel like my disappointment is catching up with my excitement for what this series could have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

dreffen posted:

I didn't have a whole lot of trouble forgetting that that it was trying to adapt a comic book! I did forget that Shia Lebouf was in it though.

I probably do. It does have some good things going for it though! Reeves (I enjoy him at least, I dunno), Tilda Swinton, Peter Stormare, and some of the scenes looked good.

And it has smoking which is more than you could say about the television show. :v:

e: Oh drat yeah, and Papa Midnite was awesome.

Tilda Swinton and Peter Stormare were inspired casting.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

VDay posted:

Oh so they're replacing Agent Ward's role on the team with someone who's exactly the same as him minus the interesting part. Can't wait.

Agent Ward wasn't interesting until he went evil.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Gaz-L posted:

He said the thing! :neckbeard:

I know! I teared up just hearing it!

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
So, I am really enjoying Constantine and tonight's episode had Jim Corrigan in it, that was pretty cool...

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
I just watched the last two episodes of Supergirl and I have to say, I am pretty shocked how much I am enjoying it...

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
Screw AoS, Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Supergirl, etc... Amazon has ordered a pilot to reboot one of the best live action superhero shows of all time!

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news/amazon-orders-pilot-superhero-cult-comedy-tick-20140902

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

Alhazred posted:

In the series written by Waid Daredevil accidentally dropped radioactive waste on Bullseye, making him blind. In the Frank Miller run Daredevil shattered Bullseye's spine after he killed Elektra. Not to mention the time he carved a bullseye on Bullseye's head with a rock. Given the chance, Daredevil will gently caress you up but good.

Don't forget this moment, the comics show just how brutal DD can be towards Bullseye.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
I like AoS as well

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.

X-O posted:

No thanks.

Misfits is pretty great as well (until season 3) and is based on kids getting super powers. I can't believe no one has posted the wiener gif.

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
The Gifted was pretty drat good, a lot better than Inhumans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdown
Sep 4, 2003

Here you go, dummies.
I yet again enjoyed The Gifted, moreso than the pilot.