Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poser
Jun 9, 2002

Are they booing the power play?

I was saying Boo-urns!
I liked the episode I saw but I dont know if it has lasting power.. There are only so many people in the "scene" that I think they will run into the problem of repeating guests a lot or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poser
Jun 9, 2002

I was saying Boo-urns!
Hardwick is very aware of how annoying those shows can be

http://www.ifc.com/comedy-bang-bang/videos/comedy-bang-bang-comedy-talk-talk-with-chris-hardwick

poser
Jun 9, 2002

I was saying Boo-urns!
I want Andy Daly, Kurt Braunohler and someone else who looks like them on an episode.

poser
Jun 9, 2002

I was saying Boo-urns!
I like it when guests surprise me.. I have never heard of Dan Soder and I thought he was amazing and Jen Kirkman is pretty terrible on podcasts but she is amazing on this show.

poser
Jun 9, 2002

I was saying Boo-urns!
I <3 Thune

poser
Jun 9, 2002

I was saying Boo-urns!
Yo

Jackie Kashian

we get it, you're a nerd.. move on please

poser
Jun 9, 2002

I was saying Boo-urns!

PassTheRemote posted:

I assume the rapid fire games, the live challenges and the FTW categories are told beforehand.

Someone (Proops?) admitted it.. calling it a "fake" improve show.

poser
Jun 9, 2002

I was saying Boo-urns!

Generic American posted:

Well, looks like I have to buck the gently caress up and eat my crow, because even I have to admit that Rhys was blazing it up out there. I still maintain that his first appearance is the worst thing ever on @midnight, but that sin is now forgiven in my book. :tipshat:

I think he might have poo poo the bed on purpose.. I noticed Steve Agee will give terrible answers on purpose sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poser
Jun 9, 2002

I was saying Boo-urns!

Old James posted:

Cameron Esposito is the worst.

Is she a lesbian?

• Locked thread