Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

I know, which is why my mind is melting down from the latest Bloodborne vid where woolie reveals that Pat as a footstool in his bathroom for his toilet.

He probably has a footstool for squating on the toilet because health professionals and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Dias posted:

Week of...dinosaurs?

Week of Theodore Rex: they watch Theodore Rex every day and record a video of their thoughts after. Slowly they lose the ability to form words and their videos devolve into guttural noises.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

HGH posted:

Aw man, I'm really sad Dawn Of Fate is hosed on XBox.

That's likely because they're playing it on the 360 and the 360's backwards compatibility is proper hosed. It's the biggest reason why I'm not excited at all about the Xbone's BC.

Edit: v poo poo, shows how much attention I was paying while watching that last night.

Do not even ask fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Jul 3, 2015

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Jumping on the "Scholastic is awesome" train. I got loving Glover for PC through them, so they're the absolute best and no salt elementals will convince me otherwise. :colbert:

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Remember when Matt called out OSW Review to review Samurai Cop? Well review they did.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

All I remember about the Reboot game is renting it for five days when it came out, a lot of screaming and tears while playing it, and then returning it to the game rental place the very next day.

And Woolie is doing a full LP of it? Jeeeeeeeeeezus

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Man, I feel like some kind of weirdo because I must be one of the few rare elusive beasts who didn't like it when Adventure Time focused on plot-building. Somewhere around Season 3 or 4 just completely killed all of my enthusiasm for continuing to watch the series.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

cane ashley

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I think I have a problem. I took way too much pleasure from Woolie's dejection upon realizing that Gate is going to not only poo poo the bed, but fill the entire abode with feces.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Pat posted:

anime

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

it's true ki doesn't stand up to beef waifu's fave fightans like aquapizza and rapelay

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I just finished listening to this week's podcast and shame on the four for not coming up with No Mercy for the best menu theme question.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

"gently caress you game. You bullshit me, I bullshit you back." is probably one of the greatest moments that will ever happen in the entirety of SBFP's tenure.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Baal posted:

Ah good now I don't have to get it from Redbox

gently caress redbox, it killed canadian redbox and then peaced out like a bitch

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Nuts & Bolts is the best

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

russo booking all up in this bitch

#isweahtagawd

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Gunjumper Liam LPs are great for a game he knows inside out, like Aria of Sorrow or Fusion, where he can relay any important plot details while he blazes through the game.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

ff9 is god awful

the character design makes me think i'm playing some lovely rejected video game adaptation of the dark crystal

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

TheRealestMatt posted:

I'm completely fine with patreon, and if things come down to it, I've often said we can use it. I even discussed dropping all the advertisers for the podcast, and make the podcast exclusively on Patreon support. The idea of using it usually gets shot down by the other members.

Please don't kill the ads on the podcast, those are one of the best parts. Hearing you guys yuk it up trying to sell bouquets of flowers or mattresses is amazing.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Rodyle posted:

None of the Best Friends have such an opinion.

Ouya Apologist Liam

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Woolie is going to put his entire life savings into this

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Blockhouse posted:

I don't see shitstorm anywhere on the page

4th video

Also holy poo poo, thank you guys for mentioning MML is coming out on PSN in the podcast, on that poo poo so hard.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Foxhound posted:

Did Woolie give up on Reboot? I know he said updates would be sporadic but it's been what, 3 weeks now? He can't give up after that sick intro he got.

I wouldn't surprised if next episode Matt sneakily replaced Woolie's Playstation and copy of Reboot with a SEGA CD and this beauty. I mean, I'd have a hard time telling the difference, the 3D animation quality is on par with Reboot's.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

SFxT brings back memories of day 1 infinites, megaman flying into the sky and disc-locked characters because of the Liam.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

of course woolie picks the boss character in the very first match

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Man, why does Woolie care so much about whether or not Beginner's Guide is nonfiction?

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Tae posted:

Now this is a shock to me, because your history in the past have steered clear of anime and rpgs.

Matt is the Tales fan of the bunch, don't know why this is a shock at all.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Clearly it's gone the way of the "Top 10 Best Games of ____", so expect to see "What's Coming Out in July" early next year.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

TheRealestMatt posted:

Heh, no. Likely none of you will guess it.

oh god it's nba 2k16: now with spooky ghosties

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Yardbomb posted:

Tao Feng desperately needs to be a Scrublords at some point, it's another of those goofy-fun SO REAL bone breaking, cuts and bruising, blood all over fighting games.

Ahem

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

HGH please stop bringing the KS thread's shittiness here.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Stupid game devs taking bugs out of games. STOP CENSORING BUGS GAME DEVS

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Rodyle posted:

Not to ruin anyone's narrative but all Liam and Pat say is basically "If the the thing you're making isn't going to be kosher for a major region (I.e. too creepy), maybe just don't make it in the first place."

but then the vita would have even less games

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

i really hate that they censored sagat after sf4. super street fighter 4 more like CENSORED street fighter 4

fuckin game devs - or should i say CENSORS - changing the game from the way it originally was :argh:

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I think it was touched on before but supposedly there are extenuating circumstances that prevent them from using Patreon.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I tapped out on TGA around the time the ad for the Elder Scrolls MMO never ended. Was last year's as bad with ads as this one was because I remember coming away from that one going "that was ok"

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

you guys all laugh now but snk is just ahead of the curve since they're just preparing to license out their characters to be mascots for graphics card boxes

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

TheRealestMatt posted:

Jesus gently caress

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Helldump may be dead but it still flows through the veins of Goons so they always feel the need to play internet detective. The fact that it took about two years into the thread for this to happen should be considered a miracle.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

TheRealestMatt posted:

we'll try to organize a live let's play of a Sonic game!

Looking forward to the Sonic's Schoolhouse let's play. :sludgepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Charles Martel posted:

People actually take that poll seriously?

I don't know if GameFAQs still does it, but typically there's prizes for the top bracket predictions. I remember the winner of the contest that L Block won got a prize of a 200 or 500 dollar gift certificate that he donated to Child's Play.