Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

So how does Pat sleep like that when he's not alone? He has a girlfriend. Do they sleep in different beds?

She would constantly interrupt his 45 minutes of ceiling staring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

TheRealestMatt posted:

I guess.

Edit: Sorry if I'm cranky, but yeah, yesterday got a few thousand dollars stolen from my account, which is why I couldn't be on the podcast yesterday as I had to go to bank to sort it all out, not that anyone probably missed me.

Matt, what's your opinion on Digimon being a knock-off Pokemon?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Monaghan posted:

I really wish they loving announced this before I blew $250 bucks on a fightstick for the ps4.

I remember when Lab Zero announced that they had created a free driver for ps3 sticks to work on ps4 games, I just kind of assumed that all fighting games heading forward would use it.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

... I put it up there with Chip Cheezum's MGR:R LP

I've never heard of this guy but I'm going to watch, because that's some pretty high loving praise.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

Instead of letting Invictus ramble on about anime that has nothing to do with SBFP for 3 pages, check out this cool cosplay.