Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I love leggings and yes I will wear them as pants when I'm wearing a long enough shirt. The idea of nylons with no underpants disgusts me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I'm super close with my family, as in my mom, step dad, sister and brother. Very tight group and though they really throw down, it usually tapers off for a few days. I'm lucky my bio dad was laid back and my husband is chill because my family can get pretty volatile. That said, my parents would always, and always will help us if we need. Dads side of the family is small as well but as an adult I find them and their greed pretty insufferable so I've been keeping my distance big time.
My mom and I got for Indian food on the reg and I watch Walking Dead with my dad and little brother every Sunday :3: though there's an 8 year difference between my brother and I, we are close and watch horror movies together pretty frequently.

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 16, 2014

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Tempus Fugit posted:

sounds boring

Well there aren't a lot of travel shows for the hearing impaired so you have to make due (I'll fix that).

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Livingtrope posted:

toriori has the 4chan girl as an av dont believe their lies

Do you not know the absolute happiness contained within Yotsubato&!? My pity.
FTR I was once looking for the theme song to Lain on YouTube (called Duvet) and the first hit was a guy whose YouTube channel consisted of him loving his blankets sooooooooo...

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Livingtrope posted:

look for serial experiments lain op and not the word duvet next time

boa did a p cool youtube troll calling the song that and it hadnt even been invented yeyt

Thanks bud. Love reading different lifehacks on the Internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Avshalom posted:

but i exercise plenty

ARGH why is it so COMPLICATED why can't i just shave my excess fat off with a straight razor and donate it to some depraved german

Listen bud, I've been there. I am there. When I couldn't fit into an old dress I pretty much had a total breakdown. It all comes down to eat less and move more. I cut out chips, I cut out fried foods and I drink diet pop made with stevia once a week rather than diet coke every day. Lemon water is your new pop, and baked kale with olive oil an salt are you're new best crunch-craving busters. I'm lucky because I was able to snag a treadmill on sale and fit it into my matchbox house so I can continue my running, but you can find ways. There's always ways :)

E: sounds like you're at a plateau, time to kick your workouts up a notch or two.

54 40 or fuck fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 16, 2014

• Locked thread