Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

Come on, being able to wear hats is one of the best parts of being a lady these days. Dudes are stuck with nothing but ugly baseball caps.

there are other options but I don't like to think about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Fruity Gordo posted:

eisenhower was a powerbottom

someone make this movie right now

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i think it's great how straightforward and practical dicks are. keep up the good work dickhavers.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

An ex told me he really wanted to see me cry, which I rarely do, so he could comfort me. Broke up with him not long after.

Did you know there are crying fetishists? There are whole websites just full of videos of women crying about different things and people pay to jerk off to them.

People masturbate to the darnedest things

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Nov 20, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

so if a guy said he liked "the notebook"

should i call him a pervert

keep him around and watch chick flicks with him, he won't complain because he gets off on that poo poo

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Also if your dog died or something and you were really broken up about it he would be horny as hell and it would just make everything worse

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

precision posted:

But littering is bad.

if we throw all the needy men in the gutters like trash they will be washed down the storm drain and start dating innocent marine life

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
this octopus needs to stop loving texting me about how i'm "distant"

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

I am a social Gyarados.

I spelled that from memory because I am secretly still a manboy.

that was a test and you failed

Edit: Correct answer was "I don't know what that is because I'm too busy PUMPING IRON"

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Nov 20, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Cranberries are delicious, you people are messed up

Also they're great if you have a UTI. Cranberries are probably the coolest berry

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

emminou posted:

also this, i just like stories about making men cry :unsmigghh:

Maybe we should think twice before we make fun of crying fetishists again. Also dried cranberries are the bomb, go buy some ASAP

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

VanSandman posted:

grapes are terrible

Who eats grapes? Grapes are for babies.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Grapefruit is awesome but it's named after a lame fruit for children

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Wildlife Analysis posted:

All of you are wrong and dumb.

It goes limes, lemons, kiwis, bananas, raspberries, and apricots.

Let me pour you a nice sippy cup full of apple juice, kiddo

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

VanSandman posted:

That is a elf

Elves can be pretty hot, I thought Legolas was a real looker

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

they didn't get his brows and it looked loving weird, like tryhand blond

I liked his eyebrows myself \/(o_o)\/

Also on the topic of fruit I just tried soursop and it tasted like bubblegum that an old man chewed up and then spat out

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

TRUE STORY: I played Amazon Trail as a child, and it became one of my life ambitions to try soursop, since it looked amazing in the game. I searched, desperately, for years. At last, I got my hands on a soursop, a true-blue soursop....

it's crappy.

Amazon Trail was the best. I just sat around spear fishing all day until I got dysentery

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I have no interest in yaoi but I do think MMA fights are pretty hot if they're decently attractive and start grappling and whatnot

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

in the terrible movie reign of fire there is a part where christian bale and matthew mcconaughey get in a shirtless brawl in the dirt

it isn't the worst part of that movie at all

We need to bring back ancient Greece-style wrestling, I would watch the poo poo out of that.

VendaGoat posted:

Odd anthropological question for you ladies that like to watch men grapple and fight.

Does it matter if one guy wins or do you just like the martial combat?

I don't have much investment in who wins or loses, I just like watching them wrassle eachother. It's nice having something you can watch with the boyfriend and both enjoy for different reasons.

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 20, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

emminou posted:

there is a 100% chance i'll cause a run by looking at tights ;(

If you think about runs a run will immediately appear on your tights

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

We more than likely enjoy it for different reasons, but good opinion.

One more question if you please...

Your opinion on the movie "300"?

Great movie if you mute it and fast forward past scenes without Spartans in them

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I think really dark, thick eyebrows can look good in a satyr-like kind of way on guys with a Mediterranean complexion. Of course there are limits but I'm generally open to prominent eyebrows if you've got the right face for it.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crow Jane posted:

There's an old Korean lady in my neighborhood who always wears two or three eye-searingly loud and clashing prints at a time and takes a fat orange cat for walks on a leash. She owns on every imaginable level.

There's another old lady in my neighborhood who never seems to leave the house without hat, gloves, and smart little shoes, she's the cutest goddamn thing. Old ladies rule.

I also have an old Korean lady as a neighbor. She's really sweet and made us cookies once but she's mostly deaf and just blasts these Korean soap operas through our walls in the early hours of the morning. I use the theme songs as an alarm clock now and it works great since they only air on weekdays.

I was considering getting her those TV headphones for old people and helping her set them up but I really don't want to make her feel bad.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

A Spider Covets posted:

this is a real thing. they're called rogue hairs! My brother got one on his forehead like a unicorn once lol

Rogue hairs makes them sound like mysterious renegades when they're actually just weird and irritating

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

to be fair that is like most people who describe themselves as rogues

Free radicals are something that sound awesome too but then it turns out they're just atoms that make you old and wrinkly

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Pick you usually have good opinions but what is with your vendetta against fabulous Hitachis

Do you have a glass vagina or something

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Donkay NOoo posted:

peaches are clearly the sluts in the fruit world.

Just look at them

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Demon Of The Fall posted:

So ladies, what are your views on manscaping? tia

Shave your significant other's name in cursive

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

VanSandman posted:

Ladies Nerf wants you to know bows are now a girls thing: see the new Rebelle line for more.

Sounds like they're piggybacking on the publicity for the Hunger Games sequel. My friend does archery and she was telling me that after the books came out the range was flooded with preteen girls.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I don't like pizza very much in general

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

I really really really want some armstreet clothes, they're dumb and weird but someone please buy them for me :cry:.

I want to live in a world where this is socially acceptable to wear casually

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
F21 clothes taunt you by looking great for several seconds and then collapsing into a mound of fibrous corruption

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Portals posted:

that reminds me, who wants to see some MRA horseshit (tw for eating disorders & such)

http://www.returnofkings.com/21313/5-reasons-to-date-a-girl-with-an-eating-disorder

Jesus Christ that's a disgusting article.

Anyway, I'm having brussels sprouts and turkey burger.

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I don't have any cats but here is my dog after getting her all dolled up.

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Chiba City Blues posted:

I just mentioned how I needed to shave my legs since the hair is hella long and my boyfriend just looked at me and lifted his pant leg in a show of leg hair dominance

okay maybe I don't need to shave thanx sweetie

That's one cool-rear end boyfriend

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Being the best-dressed person at a goon meet is like being the healthiest person in hospice care

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Sex Beef 2.0 posted:

im not a lady but i wish i was. can anyone recommend a good place in the america where i can sever?

I'm mostly free tomorrow, swing by any time before 5 and I'll give your unwanted genitals the chop for 20 bucks and a 12-pack

----------------

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
I always keep two lighters in my bag because without fail one of them will mysteriously disappear.

Also regarding lighters, I have this terrible habit where I unconsciously pocket lighters if I'm holding one when I finish smoking pot with people. I realize it a day later and then feel like a jerk :(

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
Figure skating is pretty funny because they're being really graceful but then they all have enormous asses and it just makes them look ridiculous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

How big my magnum dong is of course.

I miss Mosaic Perception, in a weird kind of way

----------------

• Locked thread