Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Fabulist posted:

How did you get footage of-

Goddamnit.

For real, he hasn't tapdanced off of a table yet, but he does do awesome stuff like run full-speed ahead while looking in a direction that isn't ahead, and crash into walls/furniture/people. I'm a horrible person at heart so I'm all choking back giggles while comforting him.

Earlier today he threw a blanket over his head, intending to copy my style of peekaboo, and the motion of getting it over his head knocked him off balance. He staggered a few steps, bounced off his toddler basketball goal's post (inside the house), and slammed into a table. He was fine and laughing about it, but I still couldn't laugh because he's at that age where laughter = approval.

That's not gonna wear off for like 14 years either, drat.

loving hell i love poo poo like this toddlers are idiot midget drunks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
my mum has a dented skull and a scar from playing 'throw the elephant' when she was about 7. she and her 5yo sister shared a room and would throw this ceramic elephant to/at each other and one day mum got absolutely owned in the forehead :3:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
also when i was 4 i broke both my brothers arms by lunging at him and pulling him off a rope swing bc he stole my turn. he landed on rocks :twisted:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
sorry i been oott i still havent gotten over not reading everything before i post because OH GOD WHAT IF SOMEONE ASKED ME A QUESTION OR SAID SOMETHING TO ME AND I DONT RESPOND TO THEM THATS SO ROOOOOOOOOOOOD

but hello ladypals :3:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Avshalom posted:

at work yesterday i tracked down the contact details for the marketing director of kinder surprise in australia :getin:

blackmail them for chocolate

and post in gbs auspol all the time imo

i yelled at xylojw for banning you on purim and called him an antisemite

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Avshalom posted:

you did??

:3:

that's so nice of you! i hope you didn't get in trouble

nope, he's in auspol's pocket and he knows that probations have no effect on me. also he's my posting pal bc he's like one of the only decent mod/admins on this site :3:

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
lmao

tbf the auspol commune has been a long-held dream, a dream into which you have now been drafted

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Corn Thongs posted:

xylo is indeed a very nice dude.

have you seen the babby? jesus christ the babby

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

WEEDLORDBONERHEGEL posted:

welcome back fruity gordo

HELLO WE STILL NEED TO TALK ABOUT FINE ART (FART)

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Fabulist posted:

I asked you one hundred questions and you didn't reply to any of them
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

xylo reproduced?

he did and it is like the giggliest loving babby in the world its ridic

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

yes we do, fine art and leftism

yesssssssss

are people allowed to start threads about being fun friends who chat about stuff which doesnt rack up 7000 posts in 4 days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
wow a lot of really unpleasant people itt welp toodles

• Locked thread