Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
How does damage in the game work? If my gun has Slash, pierce, and impact does it apply all three? just the highest? Same for the elemental effects?

Edit, well nevermind, my internet went down last night and I just hit post before checking, yet there we go...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Gitro posted:

If you couldn't leave through the gate it was some weird bug, but I've never seen that happen.

That actually happened to me, but in Orb Vallis, no problems from Cetus yet.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

RoadCrewWorker posted:

I like the idea of rivens saving C Tier weapons and love the challenges making me figure out cheesy strats using all my tools (my last one was "headshot kills from 100m+" on a shotgun riven) but the market for it seems like an insane whale/sharktank filled with blood and the smell of infinite boredom/greed of sitting on 5 digit plat hoards.

In the same vein, I got the trophy for killing a guy from like 300m by mind controlling someone with Nyx, and then running away.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

SIGSEGV posted:

Lesion, upon inflicting a status effect, will get an attack speed bonus and a toxin damage boost.

Is there a better staff then Lesion? I ground it up and it's now my go to melee.

Also, when you're selling prime weapons/frames, you just give them the components and blueprints, you don't make them first, right?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1107436575242125312

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1107770202874249216

I really suck at gaming...

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1109346562738520064

Did some rep farming between hitting up the spider for Opticor (14 vents away), and stumbled on that. Is it for something, or just there?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
How are the Detron and Zhuge? I have them at max rank, and am looking at getting rid of some weapons, but kind of got them from 10 to 30 in one mission, and shelved them to focus on MR raising weapons.

I have a Riven for the Zhuge if that makes any difference.

Dpulex posted:

The lack of cross progression makes the switch version irrelevant for me

I wish more games would do cross progression, like I don't care if I can't cross play because "Sony," but it would be nice to be able to progress when other people are using the TV.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

I'm theanoraone on PSN, if you need some help I should be on tomorrow. I can get you through some junctions or help you farm some mats at least.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
They just vaulted Frost Prime (and other stuff) on PS4, I've opened so many Neo S5s with no FP Systems... it was only silver, arrrgh. like 20+ relics, all radiant, only bronze except for one silver and one gold.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Cool, the Warframe official twitter (I think), liked one of my tweets.

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1110684394279170048

Also, thanks playstation for adding that extra space between those two words.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
If you don't mind Grinding her out, Gara is fun, and I only really use her 2 and 4. The 3 is okay, but unnecessary, and the 1 is usable, but not needed unless you're bursting the shield. She gets semi-complicated once you get into her, but honestly for low level stuff, just cast 2 on yourself and wade into Melee.

She might be good for your wife.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Prolonging your suffering until you get to suffer through using the twin vipers.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Just hit MR 16, got 4 hours to Nezha and Frost Prime, and 1 day to Frost, Excal, and Rhino (probably should have jumped on him earlier), and almost done with all the weapons I have.

A few questions:
Are any of these weapons considered hard keeps: Simulor, Knell, or Spectra?

Can you trade built prime weapons, and if you can is it better to trade them built, or should I just give people the parts + Blueprint if they want, for instance, Paris Prime?

What weapons/items should I be building from each lab? I don't know what I should be looking for from the Bio or Chem lab, all the stuff in those seem boring, and not as good as the stuff in the Tenno and energy lab.

Edit: I just hit Max rep for Solaris U, I was not prepared for that.

Anora fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Mar 30, 2019

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Avulsion posted:

Friendly reminder that Hildryn, Revenant and Wukong all have abilities to keep you from killing yourself with AoE weapons.

And the Secura Penta's syndicate proc restores shields.

Yeah, I have the Secura Penta, and I am absolutely killing my stupid rear end with fire.

Napalm Grenades is weird, it removes the secondary fire from Penta, as the Grenades explode on impact. It boosts damage and status chance, but tanks crit, and can't be used with Tether Grenades (which would be hilarious).

Also real sad the Grakata one can't be used with the Twin Grakatas.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Is there a trick to getting Ivara's sleep to work on conservation animals? I hit them with it, and then have to mag dump the tranq rifle on things before they cap. Equinox just straight knocks things out for easy capture, but can only seem to get good captures, never perfects.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Or "Who's your favorite vendor in Fortuna"

The correct answer is The Business.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
So, I got a line of dialog from Ticker that has really confused me, Spoilers for post max rep Solaris U:

So I talked to Ticker and the head said "I don't think much of my self, to be honest. Oh don't get me wrong Ticker's great." I can't word for word remember the rest, but the head called Ticker a she, and then implied it had had many other bodies. What is going on with this zone? Are the heads and bodies not connected, like, can they just switch?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

McKilligan posted:

Their robot bits apparently have AIs that operate with different levels of autonomy, Ruud Zuud being the best example of this. They're functionally 2 individuals that can talk and argue with one another, and even operate on different sleep cycles.

Fortuna is loving crazy.

I love, yet am equally horrified by it.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Yesterday's Sortie being Kela really showed how many people pay attention to boss fights...

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
It'd be hilarious if it just auto-completed all of your BPs.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Got dragged into an Exploiter Orb fight while helping a friend yesterday, it's interesting. Got a Hildryn Chassis, Wise Razor (woot, already have Tatsu), and the Shocking step thing BP (which requires 100,000 circuits, arbitration stuff, and one million credits to build, ugh)

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Tulip posted:

this lack of gratitude ... Will not stand

I'm happy I got it, I just don't have 1 mil credits or Arbitrations unlocked.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Just got the Sword Stance from the Stalker, it feels like a faster, uncontrollable Tempo Royale.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Tried to do an Arbitration, but got one shotted. It was 300% for Gara, and I managed to get my shatter storm up to 722K damage, didn't need to attack at that point (except for those fun ruining Nullifiers).

Managed to get the last part of Mag Prime in a pubbie Neo defence, also got a Volt Prime BP, but I need a couple of parts for him. Also finished the Limbo mission, just waiting for him to finish, and waiting on my clan to finish the Banshee parts (2 days out)

So far the only frames I'm missing are all three from Fortuna, Wukong, Atlas, Nidus, Harrow, Trinity, Khora, and I need to get Mesa and Zephyr's non-prime versions (for MR). And like half of those are ones where I just need to sit down and farm where they drop.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I've had good luck with Pubbies so far, only real bad times have been Sortie Kela, and Neptune spy missions.

Also turns out that the rank 31+ wolf cred rewards are only 15 each rank, which really sucks, missed out on a bunch of cool helmets last week.

What do I need to do to make Phage work?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Am I supposed to still be able to use the Fishing Bait recipes?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Phage is weird. Looks like you need to aim to focus the beam, which would have been nice to know.

Farmed the Jordas Golem for Atlas, honestly had more troubles against the Juggernaut then the Golem. The first Juggernaut kill was rough because I forgot to switch off of Phage, and had to down him with Pandero (which is nice gun, looking forward to the AKpandero which will never happen). Ignis Wraith dealt with all further Juggernauts in like a minute. The Golem mostly just flew up to a section of the destroyed ship, got "stuck" and was easy to ping to death with Velocitus. Noticed that I couldn't use my Archmelee during the archwing section.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

kirbysuperstar posted:

Supra Vandal owns especially when you get the infinite ammo corruption.

I just found out about that corruption, I thought it was a bug (though it did make a real fun minute for Tigris).

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
How the gently caress does Profit taker work, I just got obliterated by homing missiles until my teammates couldn't rez me. And yes I was trying to dodge the missiles.

What weapons and loadouts should I be going for for fighting 100s, I see people just destroy them, but my Arca Plasmor just two shots things, I don't have any primed mods yet (Baro has been unkind on the PS4). I also need some help with survivability, Usually I run Gara, but I've been trying to get back into Saryn.

Looking forward to the next few days, got Garuda and Atlas brewing in the foundry. Once I level some trash weapons for MR (looking at you Akbronco), I have a few weapons to pull off of there too.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
So Nukor causes the part of the Thumper you hit to swell up:

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1120002070352777216

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Profit-taker is just a miserable fight, it doesn't help that I'm stuck pubbing it up on PS4. But I need to do it for Hildryn. ugh...

Unrelated, I finally started to put sizable damage into the Eidolons using Volt, Rubico Prime, and a 111 amp. I have a 322 made and ready, but I want to max out the 111 first for the MR.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

njsykora posted:

Finish every mission every week probably not, finish enough to reach rank 30 over the course of the whole season easily. I've been playing 2-3 times a week over the course of the season and hit rank 29 today ignoring any mission that I thought was going to annoy the piss out of me (I haven't done any of the animal capture, index or 60 minute survival ones). With daily missions stacking up to 3 deep you could drop in for a few hours every 2-3 days and get enough done for sure. Despite what some people feel it isn't some insane grind frenzy where you need to get absolutely everything done.

Animal captures are easy, just bring Enemy radar (animals show up on it), and preferably Equinox (or Ivara), you can perfect capture 3 poppers in one go with Equinox's sleep if you stay out far enough.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Enjoy the minigame of seeing how high you can get the tick damage on your 2 up to,

722K on an arby is my record. But I ran out of Energy.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

wid posted:

Around the same time, you could try do some Orb Vallis bounties. At least do the introduction quest if you are able to comfortably kill level 30s. This would give you access to a K-drive. Do a couple of low level bounties so you could afford the handheld laser mining drill. If you have this, you could skip all the drills from Cetus as they are all inferior. The fastest exp grind for Solaris is animal conservation and mining. The rare gems pop up quite a bit and they can be traded for exp.

Unless you're loaded it'd hard to suggest doing conservation to level Orb Vallis, as you need debt bonds to rank up, and the cheapest way to get those is missions.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Sorry in advance for the long post about selling rivens, but I have a few and want to thin the heard, anyone have any idea if these are good, need to be re-rolled, or are trash:

First off I have Rivens for Braton, Glaxion, Okina, Plinx, and Zhuge. Are any of those worth trying to reroll?

As for specific rivens:

Kohm
+234.4% Damage
+133.2% Status

Tombfinger
+65.8% Ammo Maximum
+109% Crit chance
+93% Multishot
+55.3% recoil

Plague Keewar
+120.5% Toxic
+219.6% Melee Damage
-47.9% Crit chance

And I should probably reroll this, eh?
https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1121136704943841280

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Should I max the rivens before I sell them?

Also, apparently my mic is super quiet so you can barely hear me in game, but here's a full un-miced Vermink capture for those who are having issues and want to see a Hunt:

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1121136704943841280

Enemies can kill your animals so I had to kill a spawn before it saw me, skip to 1:24 once I start killing things (poorly).

Anora fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Apr 25, 2019

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I am unfortunatly on PS4, unless you're on PS4, then sure.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

ElegantFugue posted:

Blast, that significantly complicates matters, yes. Ah well, good luck!

I would straight murder for cross-progression

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Gara is fabulous as she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Discount PCs don't have Bloodborne, so hell no.