Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
New patch just dropped with Grendel Prime and the new frame

Also blue potato invasion and umbral forma still up:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

this is just a permanent buff to fire rate pretty much, seems.. good?

*it also affects melee attack speed :2monocle:

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Oct 18, 2023

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Just make charm equippable on everything like they did with vacuum

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
These are still up!

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Toxic is still pretty good against corpus cause of the whole bypassing shields thing. I usually just have that on melee weapons with the Primed toxic mod and leave viral/heat on guns so I don't have to bother switching out weapons.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Yeah I got most of the lich and sister weapons and then just bought pre-ephermerad ones to get the rest of the ephemeras I didn't have from other players cause it's a pretty insane grind.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
If anyone hasn't enabled Upscaling/DLSS in the graphics settings get (it's not enabled by default), check that this out cause if it's available cause it can massively increase framerate and also makes the game look better. I haven't seen any downsides yet either.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
I just go the Latron Incarnon... holy poo poo just let me carpet bomb the whole area constantly and we're good!

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

TheAgent posted:

just a heads up that there's an alert up that awards Fleeting Expertise

as an almost LR4, I still didn't have that mod

Yeah don't sleep on this one, incredibly useful mod and a pain in the rear end to get without just buying one.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
1.2milion something kuva and 360 rolls later, it is finally done:

(includes the 200 on the second one :ohdear:)

Now I'm actually having a problem where guys are dying so fast to the status I can't get the final hit in to trigger Primary Deadhead or Galvanized Scope :O (If they don't die to the first hit at least)

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Jan 9, 2024

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

Lord Wexia posted:

I have Titania, but what does she do so well? Fly around all tiny-like?

Titania breaks the game with the Razorwing Blitz augment by being able to move faster than human reaction time, it's pretty ridiculous. I've been trying to match speedrunning records with other frames by stacking parkour speed along with Infested Mobility, but I don't think it's feasible yet.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
There's still a few bugs in duviri yeah. I just managed to carry a powercell all the way from the first undercroft excavation to the Orowyrm fight :shepface:

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Brought a Balefire Charger to today's shotgun only sortie and...

:chanpop:

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
I just got an Orokin Catalyst (blue potato) from completing today's Sortie, but I was under the impression you couldn't get them from sorties any longer because they were removed from the interface rewards display??

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
That might be

Zero VGS posted:

Here, this is my Inaros, not that I ever play Inaros but just to show you how fuckin' fast spin attacks can be even on a dirt slow frame:

https://i.imgur.com/rWnOSLj.mp4
and I'm on a controller lol

This might be even faster with a claw weapon that has the claw uppercut dash move, you can move really fast with that with higher attack speeds. Also, if you're in the air and you use a power that would normally lock you in place on the ground, you can cancel the dash and carry over the momentum for the entire cast duration.

*meant to say claw weapon

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Feb 15, 2024

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Is there a way to choose an alternate version of a weapon for Duviri? I keep getting that Carmine Penta instead of Secura and I ain't gonna forma that thing, but at the same time I don't want to trash it cause it was a pain in the rear end to get.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Gold potato invasion up:

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Potatalerts up :)

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
yay I did it!

You just have to survive infested for 2 minutes, but for the last minute only level 100 juggernauts spawn so there are toxic floors and spines all over the place.

also bugged out the pose because you're supposed to kneel there, hah

**Also a bunch of alerts and the Razorback is up too:

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Mar 1, 2024

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Does anyone else get a big stutter every time you get on Merulina as Yareli? Seems to happen every time as a client and at least the first time when solo. The whole K-Drive in mission thing is seeming like a real botched implementation, especially when there's still so many things you can't do on it or even equip K-drive mods.

*Also it just seems to randomly change your facing direction when using it too, ffs

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Mar 14, 2024

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

Hmm, what happens to Hildryn in no shield missions? Just can’t use abilities?

It's kinda weird, you have "phantom" shields that don't show on the interface at the start of the mission that you can use to cast some abilities, but once that runs out even shield restores don't help so you're kind of boned!

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

Zero VGS posted:

That could just be Zenurik; I think the free cast every 60 seconds works for Hildryn, because the wiki says it sets Ability Effiency to 200% for the "free" cast.

Arcane Steadfast doesn't work on her though.

Ohh yeah it was Zenurik, not sure why it lets me cast multiple abilities when it's only supposed to work once, though, but it doesn't work at all without it.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Blue potat is up:

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Found four new secret rooms, and figured out how to open three of em:

This one you just activate the podium, and then activate the corresponding glyphs on the wall in any order by hitting them with anything:

*This a small room one where there are four orbs and only one is inactive. There's actually a reactive crystal in the center of the ceiling above the four orbs you can shoot with your operator beam to open the door. Might need to break open an enclosure around it first.

*This larger room has four electric pylons and one central pylon they shoot at. Figured this one out: There is a in-crop in the wall and a tiny space to drop in to get inside as shown in the second pic:

Here's one with a giant hand pointing up at the room, shooting the ceiling with everything I had (including an archgun) didn't open the ceiling.

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 28, 2024

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

Nalesh posted:

Whoever decided to lock invincible operator reviving alongside mobile aoes that basically instagib you if you stand still in an area for more than a few seconds is insane, definitely recommend keeping transference distortion off when going for the elite version.

I'm really surprised it's only one try a week, was really hoping I could spend 4 charges at least.

Yeah I was fortunate to get the new Inaros as one of my frames and was pretty much unkillable, had to revive teammates several times but never got downed myself. :q: Couldn't even tell if there were any insane AOEs cause with Arcane Grace, etc. it just didn't matter!

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
I did a full pub run of Elite at max heat (at least I was at max, don't know about the others since one had a Laetum and Torid). We had a good source of overguard for the entire team and I don't think we could have finished without it, especially since it blocked the "Energy drain when near monsters" effect. Overguard OP

I had a full Umbral Frost and wandered in on the first attempt and somehow got immediately blown up in the first 30 seconds before going back to the drawing board lol

Faxanadus fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Apr 9, 2024

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
I'd use Arcane Steadfast but I also don't wanna do Mirror Defense on Mars for like 8 hours

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023
Hint for Deep Archimedia Mirror Defense, there is a personal necramech summoning computer right inside in the second defense room that trivializes the mission, but you can't use it if you have Transference Disruption (the one that blocks operator use) on so don't take that one and forgo the 40-50 Vosfor you could get by turning in a couple Primary/Secondary steel path arcanes anyways!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

LordAdakos posted:

I have one of those tennokai mods on a weapon. I don't know what it does or how to use it, and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

After you hit guys with your melee weapon there's a chance for a big yellow icon to appear in the center of the screen, if you press Heavy Attack while the icon is up you get a faster heavy attack that doesn't use up your combo meter.