Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Metrohunter posted:

I can't seem to find anything at these coordinates. Anybody mind double checking them for me?

I just went to this planet and found the Rocket Boots and Avian airship. Are you set to Beta Sector?
(The airship had an oboe and a bass guitar, but those are randomized, I guess)

Anyone else know some other places I could go to find Tech?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

I haven't seen this yet, and it is pretty neat. In your inventory, next to your armor slots are cosmetic slots. Their stats are ignored, but you'll use their appearance.
Be a Jazz Wizard without compromising your defense.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Avocados posted:

I completely wiped out a prisoner colony and all of those dudes pretty much had guns. But not a single gun drop occurred. Whats the best way to get them?
Right now, the best/only? way to get guns is to buy them from Avian air pirates.
The Coordinate Doc has a few places you can find them at different tiers.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kHix192pKvjA2Q5PSuU7zNMuaRxqN2B1N718t4FWmwk/edit?usp=sharing

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Tatum Girlparts posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How? I pressed E in front of him and everything.

The chest in his MY castle had some Stims in it at least.

Would you share the coords for this? I'd like to stock up on stims.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Found a level 40 planet with airship.

Go get bird guns.
:freep:

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

If you're looking to create the pixel bank, check your 3D printer. It's in there.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Feenix posted:

How/where? Mine is 100% empty!

How many pixels do you need for the 1000 block?

Have you made the Mk2 upgrade? The compressor is in there for me at 1500.
As for the blocks, they cost however much there name is, so the 1k block costs 1k, but only gives 600 (or something like that) back.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

DelphiAegis posted:

Gamma (35699741,-28930981) VII Arid Moon has THREE techs on it. All are to the left. One is in the actual dungeon, two are just on the outside. When you first hear the buzz of electricity, start digging down and follow the contour of the base, you should find two chests outside the walls. I know it was posted earlier in the thread, but it's worth it.

A few pages back, but there is a fourth tech a little ways to the left. This is the best planet.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

How do I decide what to put in my ship?
It's everything. I'm going to put everything in my ship.

Sandbox ship is the best.

rhoga fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Dec 11, 2013

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

sicarius posted:

The backwards facing lockbox in the center of the poo poo is driving me insane!

I'm not fixing it.
:colbert:

I did fix that^^^

rhoga fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Dec 11, 2013

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

The White Dragon posted:

I really want a bigger ship. Just two more rooms would be great.

But what would be really great is if they just let us build our own.

I found one that does that. Someone posted a link to the download, but the link to the author's thread is Sandbox ship.

This is my ship. It's just about as tall as you can make them with that mod, and it could still be much wider.
http://i.imgur.com/FDMkdrr.png

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Kyrosiris posted:

You can also make it one-handed (so you can use a flashlight at the same time) by changing twoHanded to false.

If you make your beamaxe one-handed, you can't use the right click on it, and can't destroy blocks in the background. I would leave it two-handed.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Jackard posted:

But then you can't edit background tiles.

I said the same thing, but it turns out that if your beamaxe is one-handed, switching the hand it is in will switch the tiles it affects. Left hand for foreground, right for background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

I haven't played this since the beta was first released, and seeing dog kissers' guns made me want to pick it up for a bit. What are some goods mods I should check out?

• Locked thread