Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Getting in on the ground floor to nominate Nancy as worst strip of 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wasn't expecting Keroro when opening this thread today.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

SubNat posted:

Moomin and the Grand Tragedy

I guess the Moomins are loving dead.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm pretty sure this current Moomin story has been my favorite of them all. It's just been really fun the full way through.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Wanamingo posted:

Zachary Nixon Johnson

It's MRA bullshit, but holy gently caress I think something might actually happen in this comic.

I guess the pillowcase boot is the future hot ticket footwear.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

SubNat posted:

Motherfuckin' Moomin time y'all

Taken aback by small children, Moominpappa shuffles to the back of the line and doffs his hat.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Julet Esqu posted:

It's glorious!!! :swoon:

I can't deal with this.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Shout out to Emmy Lou for being a neat comic that I like. Please don't stop postin' it.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Midnight Moth posted:

Moose and Molly

No extramarital affairs here.

So, uh, did they just forget the setup entirely here, or...

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Ice loving Cold

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Moose and Molly is what would happen if the uncanny valley were condensed into comic strip form, I think.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

What is even the point of this strip.

kids these days sure are different

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

FunkyAl posted:

Man I really hope Luann is going to take the totally tonally inconsistent turn I feel like it's building up to. Like the traffic is caused by Bernice and Delta getting in a car accident, or what Gunther thinks is water is actually vodka and he gets Rosa teen pregnant or hits Quill in the face with a bottle or something.

The problem here is that even if something like Quill getting bottled were to happen, it would be done in the most boring way imaginable.

I loving hate Luann.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Never more have I related to Gus.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

RandomFerret posted:

Funny you say that. This one is completely unedited.

Pooh is stoned out of his loving gourd.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

God drat, a Cricket in Times Square reference in the last thing I expected out of my day.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

For my money, Luann is the worst comic posted in this thread. And that's saying something when it has to compete with Nancy.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I could go for a Hershey bar right now, to be honest.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Buncha Harvard Chocolate Elitists up in this thread I see.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

How many weeks now has 9CL been "Two Idiots Naked in a Pool"?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Kevin and Kell actually owns. Just roll w/ it is my motto

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Nikaer Drekin posted:

Intelligent Life

I'm SO a foodie NOW.

I've never been more inclined to hate a strip so quickly.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I hate Intelligent Life so god drat much and it's only been around for a week.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I picture a deranged scientist in a lab trying to come up with the perfect fusion of Family Guy and CAD, and succeeding, and it gives me nightmares.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Good to know Charlie Brown's an Alan Kulwicki fan.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Parmesan Basil posted:

appreciating this joke

I'm glad someone did :kiddo:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

You know, I'm a completely stereotypical geek. I like video games and nerdy TV shows and novels and so on. And I hate sports and all associated cultural paraphernalia. But every time I read this strip, I want to go buy a case of beer and invite everyone I know over to watch the game. I don't even know what game, because I have no idea what kind of games are happening right now, but by God this strip enrages me so much that I will find out and watch it anyway JUST TO SPITE THIS ARTIST.

You just missed a killer wrestling PPV. Maybe Intelligent Life is all a ploy to get buyrates up.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I need to write my Women's Empowerment article! Help me, male friend!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

First funny dickbutt in years

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Cricken_Nigfops posted:

Poptropica oh just kiss already.

All I can see is :yohoho:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Haha, did you guys know that nerds and jocks are different? That's pretty "LOL"-worthy, if you ask me. Hee hee!

Anyway, Funky Winkerbean's current arc of "Bull learns the most basic loving offensive scheme in football" is completely infuriating to me.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Ha! It's crazy how different that nerds are, from people who like sports! Just absolutely wacky. I could make jokes about the fact that they are different all day. I wouldn't even need to go into How or Why, just pointing out that they are Different alone is enough to send me up a roller-coaster ride of comedy!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Ha, ha! Feminism! I have a vague understanding of what it might mean!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The way these characters are drawn disturbs the hell out of me every time. That kid's head is dented the gently caress in.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Mister Beeg posted:

Sergio Aragones

gently caress me, that's dark :stare:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

EasyEW posted:

Funky Winkerbean

"Tell Not Show", right? That's the comics rule, I'm pretty sure.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Uncomfortably off-model Spongebob

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

My favorite part about Inspector Danger is that all the murdered people are just splayed out with their eyes closed.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Nikaer Drekin posted:

Intelligent Life

"I only have a vague understanding of what Fantasy Football is!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Please also note the nightmarish perspective on those boxes in the first con comic.

• Locked thread