Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

Jerusalem posted:

HM: AJ Styles vs Adam Cole at ROH All Star Extravaganza 6

It was a bit too stop-start for my liking, making it feel more like a match full of individual moments as opposed to a cohesive whole. But those little individual segments were all really great, and AJ did a great job selling his leg. Some great false finishes too. With just a little more flow this would be a definite MOTYC, it just didn't quite make it.

Seconding this. Put into words how I felt about the match.

oatgan posted:

somehow nobody said this yet so i'm gonna

MOTYC: Bucks vs. reDRagon 2 out of 3 falls - ROH All Star Extravaganza

Seconded. Yup. All the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

oatgan posted:

HM: Biff Busik vs. Zack Sabre Jr., EVOLVE 35 9/14/14

please come back to america, Zack, I love you

Bard Maddox posted:

HM: Roderick Strong vs. Drew Galloway, EVOLVE 35, 9/14/14

really good match that was marred by too many kickouts. in a Gabe fed? unbelievable!!!

Second to both

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

sportsgenius86 posted:

MOTYC - AJ Styles vs. Kyle O'Reilly, ROH TV, 9/13

HM - Young Bucks vs. Briscoes, ROH TV, 9/13

Yes a thousand times yes.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
HM: Biff Busick vs. Speedball Mike Bailey - Beyond Wrestling: Alive and Kicking - 10/29/14
HM: Team Tremendous vs. Young Bucks - Beyond Wrestling: Tournament for Tomorrow 3 - 10/30/14

I definitely think both shows are worth watching though, tons of fantastic wrestling.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
HM: Shynron vs. AR Fox - Beyond Wrestling: Ends Meet 12/28

• Locked thread