Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
And here I thought the "All of them?!" line was because he's part Nail and they brought Guru along.

Still owns though. Speaking of Super Ultra Alpha Omega Hyper World Warrior Bigger Longer And Uncut Kami Guru, I'm curious to see what's going to happen in DBM with the new Gast story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

facebook jihad posted:

Come on guys, it's obviously going to be Broly

I want it to be pre-divided SuperKamiGuru/LordSlug and for something hilariously unfortunate to ensue.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Babe Magnet posted:

I'm going to apprentice to Krillin and Vegeta and we'll all have cool mustaches.

I hope you can play bingo in-game.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

facebook jihad posted:

I'm worried Gast is going to lose in the next DBM chapter. A character that can contain a hyper super Buu without breaking a sweat against probably the weakest character canonically left in the tournament seems too easy.

Although really the last chapter had this "surprise twist" conclusion so maybe they won't play that out to death.

King Piccolo is an offshoot of Kami, a mystic-class Namekian, and has the power to reproduce and probably recreate dragonballs. I don't think Gast is going to disintegrate him out of hand. Something interesting is bound to occur.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

"Well, probably. He knows the Mafuuba"

Oh my god.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

g0lbez posted:

Not really, he teleported everyone on Namek while it was blowing up back to earth and Vegeta certainly had no say in it. The dragon just does whatever the gently caress it wants and dismisses anything it doesn't feel like doing as "uhh that's against Dragon Law"

Shenron revived everyone on Namek, but Porunga did the mass-teleport-whether-you-want-to-or-not. Porunga also grants 3 wishes at a time and is buff as hell, I think it can do a bit more than Shenron (other than mass-revivals).

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Vegeta leading the Ginyu Force?

SHADOW HERCULE?!

:syoon:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Stallion Cabana posted:

I want there to be three movies released. Battle of the Gods features Goku as Hero, then this one ends with Vegeta as hero.

The last one is Gohan as hero as he takes his place as defender of the Universe and etc.

The last one is where Mr Satan is the strongest man in the world and saves Earth from destruction again. All his fans cheer.

Last scene of the movie is Hercule sitting in a screening theater nodding and approving the final cut

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

my cat is norris posted:

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/02/01/blast-your-own-kamehameha-at-the-lets-fire-a-kamehamaha-martial-arts-tournament-event/

:holy: I hope this comes to America. Either way, watching this poo poo online is bound to turn up some gold.

I am now hoping that Norio Wakamoto just shows up incognito and then all of a sudden magic occurs. :allears:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Feb 1, 2015

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Firstborn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7kaaCHfnc
Video of Xenoverse Create-a-Goku Ultimate moves.

Is Mr Satan using a jetpack to fly, and throwing sawblades and grenades as his ki blasts?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Nonbaka posted:

Nowhere near as cool as my OC: Double Goku.

I think you mean "Keep your eye on the Saiyan"

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Just imagining him with a Bad Man shirt.

Oh god. Is the Badman shirt in Xenoverse?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

My OC's name was deemed too racy for the servers, so I had to rename them Meracca. :(

On the bright side, I am being instructed on posing in battle by the illustrious Captain Ginyu, so things could be worse.

Goes Ginyu as your trainer actually give you new poses? Because if so :allears:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

He does. If you Z-Rank a mission, he has to think of a new pose to commemorate the event.

This is the greatest DBZ game ever.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I welcome the rule of our new old galactic overlord Deep Frieza.

Genocyber posted:

His new color scheme makes me think of the Emperor from Final Fantasy II.

Which in turn looks like magic medievil Dio Brando, I never looked at this before :eyepop:

Testekill posted:

So does that mean that F by MAXIMUM the Hormone is actually on the soundtrack? That's pretty baller.

Got announced a month or three ago, was p awesome.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Shindragon posted:

edit: That dancing video is great because at first Vegeta is like hell I"m dancing, and then joins in when he goes SSJ.

Also when everyone goes SSJ, Tien, Krillin, and Piccolo power up their auras, and Roshi goes into classic hulkout mode. Owns. (Freeza's is better)

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

drrockso20 posted:

Also a B-plot where Trunks uses a wish to bring Nappa back to life as well after overhearing Vegeta expressing some regret for blowing him up one night after getting drunk, and now Vegeta and Nappa have some middle aged men adventures(with explosions)

:buddy: Hey Vegeta! Vegeta! Vegeta! Vegeta? Vegeta? Vegeta? Vege-
:argh: GODDAMMIT NAPPA, WHAT?!
:buddy: ...Wanna go drive cars?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Remember that Xenoverse teased us with an NPC mentioning a what-if timeline where King Piccolo absorbed Kami and went to war with his army of demons against the Red Ribbon Army and Dr. Gero's Androids for control of the world.

Then Babidi shows up.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Mark Satan is the best because the japanese for Mark is something like Ma-a-ku, which is an anagram for Akuma, which means Devil, and the Japanese loving love their name puns.

Hail Double Satan

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Been meaning to share this with the thread, but I kept driving it out of my memory.

Decided to check out that deviantart account, see what they ha-

:vince:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

"Another Cyan?"

Cooler Knew about Resurrection of F

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

A new series? :allears:

King Piccolo Day isn't even for another week and a half and we're getting presents early.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

"What are you made of, solid metal?"
"Affirmitive. I am Android 16"

Callbacks :allears:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I can't tell if I'm reading too deep into a simple joke or if Cell's brbrbrbrbrbrbrlrlbrbrbrlblblblblblbrbr is supposed to be a Norio Wakamoto reference too.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Justin_Brett posted:

I hope Fat Beerus is just his brother or something, if all the gods he talked about are different versions of him that'd be boring.

Fat Beerus, Skinny Beerus, Bearded Beerus, Buff Beerus, President of the Universe Beerus, dojyaa~n

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Nobody's pointed out the crisis that's already facing the Z-Warriors in this new series?

The Ox King's out of money!

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Brony Hunter posted:

They gotta pay their taxes to the dog President.

That's King dog President :smugdog:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Everyone making bad jokes and puns about Fat Beerus. It's not his fault he's stout.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Obey Wario, destroy Goku.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

DBM Chat: That's So Goku

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Downloaded Dokkan Battle when I heard that King Dog was a support in it, now Androids 18 and 16 are leading around a posse of Majins beating people up. Cell Jr is their mascot.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Speaking of Dokkan Battle, I'm trying to finish my Majin team and I keep getting a drat INT Babidi's Minion (Common) when I want one in not-that-color. Has anyone seen them in any other style? Also Yakon (I think he's a Rare?)

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

I remember the bebop simulwatch where zorak spent the entire first post jizzing over norio wakamoto and then just kinda went, "oh yeah its bebop so you should prolly watch it english even though im not, lol" at the end

Counterpoint: When you get the opportunity to listen to Norio Wakamoto, you listen to Norio Wakamoto.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Ruggington posted:

Sean Schemmel will refuse to be a part of the dub

Let's not get crazy here. Man loving loves being Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

...Eggplant!

• Locked thread