Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Is this where he calls Penny Wong "the high priestess of political correctness" and goes on about climate science not giving denialists a good ear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Ahah that Chockers vs IWC video is still going strong?

I'd strung it together in an afternoon as an excuse to test photoshop's video editing abilities. I can't seem to find where the file went :(

Just noticed I'd stuffed up and a few things start off a few frames early because I'd clipped off bits and didn't trim the heads.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

I'm sure Peter Hollingworth was glad he was left out.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

See, even she's sick of this country.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

DO NOT CUT BUDGET WITHIN THREE INCHE-- oh fudggetit...

quote:

If Tony was a fighter pilot what would his nick name be?
Big ears?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

I know someone who was tasked by a major retailer to spend four weeks on a "trial" breaking up boxes during the Xmas period.
When I pointed it out to him he didn't want to make a noise out of fear he wouldn't get employed; he never did regardless.

This seems to be the common factor in why people don't speak up, they'd rather get poo poo pay than none.

MSY's quite ACCC's friend having been smacked with fines totaling around $200,000 for misleading warranties and advertising.

BogDew fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Apr 23, 2014

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

"Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good."

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Captain Pissweak posted:

Legalise euthanasia.
Does suicide count?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

webmeister posted:

Wasn't the Nazi swastika inverted from the Hindu one anyway?
Yes, it's set at a 45 degree angle and was adapted from some warped idea that the Aryan race was from India.

Before that it was seen as a symbol of good luck and prosperity and is still used as such in Asia where it gets easily confused on imported goods - for instance when it appeared on a Pokemon card.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Mithranderp posted:

How would I otherwise know that the Motoring Enthusiast Party believes in the unimpeded recreational use of the environment?
He smears roo poo poo over his face.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

It would depend who wins out of Hockey, Bishop or Turnbull. Both have their grudges to bare against the others in the front ranks and it's clear that if Turnbull returns then Pyne could get sent to the back, at the least.

I could see a Hockey or Bishop administration kicking out Turnbull and any other related "dissenters" in order to keep as much of the Abbott bench intact as possible. It's clear that in their eyes the communication minster's position is pretty much a dunce corner, so anyone can keep the seat warm, it's almost the perfect spot to put Pyne as it keeps him to the side and he's pitiless enough to see it as defeating Turnbull.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Lid posted:

Having gone through the entire Abbott ministry literally Barnaby Joyce is the best person for the job after Abbott.
Is it possible to cross the floor as PM?

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Shadeoses posted:

Reminder, Tony dropped out of Priest School because he refused to accept the doctrine of kindness and mercy.
Namely not wanting to give up beer or the ability to sleep with arts students.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Endman posted:

I don't want to live :smith:

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

BrosephofArimathea posted:

It ambles all over the place like Troy Buswell driving home.

quote:

"The bloke was dolled up to the nines and he clearly couldn't stand on his own two feet. He was taking up two lanes, nearly hitting everything on the side as well."

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Though the State income tax stuff is a bit left field. I genuinely doubt that's something a lot of high-up Liberals want, even at the State level.
Unless they're preempting Labor returning to the other four states and want to have a knife ready to stick in. It's really hard not to see this as some petty act of revenge.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Kegslayer posted:

Holy poo poo what is the loving point of this if it's not even properly costed?
Also what base figures are they working off? The MYEFO? The audit looks like they got stuck with the fact figures haven't been locked in so they had to work off a very grand assumption.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

If not buyers remorse, steadfast denial, and refusal to listen when you point out how many medications they take every morning and how much they grumble about the cost.

• Locked thread