Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

AEW has lost the Black Israelites. :ignorance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I had no idea who Rush was when he popped up in AEW, and all I needed was "Here's a cool new wrestler for you to enjoy, he's from Mexico and he's good at wrestling and he's aligned with Andrade." All of that was explained to me by watching AEW on TV. I don't need to know what he had for breakfast. Just let him wrestle some dudes.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I’m told Adam prefers to be called “Buck,” as a tribute to his brother.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
My pillar.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
She is also very rude to Tony Schiavone. THAT BITCH

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Let's not forget how much everyone hates FTR and their boring ROH title matches

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

PEOPLE JUST SAY ANYTHING :mad:

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Is that man threatening to kill me?

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

Nystral posted:

Does Ruby bled all that often? I think I’ve seen her wrestle a handful of times outside of the Rumble.

Only when Tay smashes her face in, usually

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Why is the ref not calling the police on Tiny Con for perpetrating this disgusting display of gory self-mutilation?

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Yeah, oh my God, I was watching that Danielson/Takeshita match and being like, “Wow, all these botches!“

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I have to admit that I was turned off by blading before I got back into wrestling via AEW. But one of the things that got me back on board was watching the Bunny and Britt bleed buckets. It was undeniably loving awesome, and if there’s a gimmick match in AEW, I’m now the type of Sicko who’s going to be pretty disappointed if there’s no blood.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

Benne posted:

There's a lot wrong with this whole premise but I like just lazily pairing up the two famous Jewish wrestlers he can name

Put them with Barry Horowitz screaming about people being jobbers, please

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
This guy’s not even a real hitman

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I hated how El Hijo del Vikingo didn’t beat Kenny Omega. Way to squander the AAA Megachampion, Tony Con.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

MotU posted:

tony khan would hire HHH and they'd become best friends

Does Tony have a daughter?

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Get that bag, Luther

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I enjoy reading the tweets where they get cooked, though

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

cagliostr0 posted:

This is vile slander on breaking benjamin

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Painmaker is sublimely stupid and I love how much fun Jericho has pulling out this corny “alter ego.” He loves his clown makeup!

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
The hype around CM Punk’s return to wrestling helped make me aware of AEW’s existence after giving up on the Fed 15 years ago, so I give him partial credit (blame?) for getting me back into wrestling.

I never saw him before AEW, but I liked him. The MJF feud was great and, although he wasn’t nearly the athletic specimen of AEW’s other top stars, he was a gifted storyteller and he was never boring. The Brawl Out poo poo was sad and embarrassing, but I hoped everyone could get over it and play ball. Oh well.

It was Bryan Danielson’s choice of AEW that really got me to check it out. I had never seen him wrestle, but I knew he had options, so AEW must have something going for it if he picked it. That logic held up.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Every time another freaking AEW luchador loses an awesome match, I'm like "Ha ha, gently caress yeah awesome"

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
That is perfectly executed pro wrestling.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Pretty sure if NJPW gave some belt to AEW-contracted wrestler Eddie Kingston then perhaps they don’t have any immediate plans for the title that don’t include AEW-contracted wrestlers. Nutty booking reigns.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Motherfucker had a censer

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

Haha this is great. Tony has so much to learn from Bully Ray

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Unmasking Rey was one of Bischoff’s greatest crimes.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Should have started with a test of strength and transitioned to a failed body slam attempt. They’re young, they may learn yet!

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Pretty sure ‘92 WCW had Arachnaman on the roster, and I’m not sure I could love an AEW superstar as much as him.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008

Dawgstar posted:

Poor Brad Armstrong. One of the best wrestlers on their roster and all they could ever do was 'stick a mask on him, I guess.'

He killed it every time. RIP Badstreet, the greatest Freebird.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
It does have some great entrances

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Perry said “Ok boomer” which is all it takes to make a Gen Xer snap

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
This thread sucks, I don’t know who anybody is in here

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Sad that kids today have forgotten just how dominant the Megapowers were. Only team to ever explode!

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Goldberg heard AEW doesn’t use real glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
Sure, controversy creates cash. But not like that!