Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Patiently awaiting the “thanks sir for the response, no offense meant big respect love your work!” reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Duke Pukem posted:

Shinjiro Otani got paralyzed from a buckle bomb (sting came close too).

Wasn’t it a German suplex into the buckles which then caused AEW to halt doing blind throws into the buckles?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Guillermus posted:

I was talking about Vince blowing up his quads just by running to the ring. Then you get triple h with a similar injury running to the ropes

I think Triple H blew his quad planting on one leg while hitting Jericho who had Austin in the Walls. Nash came back from injury and then completely blew his quad getting tagged into the match and running across the ring to attack (I think) a Dudley.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The best reply and focusing on the important stuff

https://twitter.com/needless_input/status/1767346199923724522

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

AEW created an entire community of miniture cornies making content about how bad AEW is they've made it

Maybe I should just become an anti AEW grifter so I can quit my day job

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

A Fancy Hat posted:

You need a unique gimmick. Puppet’s already taken, fast national leaker is taken, and bitter guy who didn’t get hired by AEW has been taken multiple times.

Maybe do an animated thing? Or do it all in shadows with a voice modulator, claim you’re in witness protection hiding from the Elite.

Maybe I can write my fake bad thoughts into an AI generator and have it give me a script, but I’ll present it as just flatly asking AI for its opinion and proclaim that even AI is smart enough to hate AEW. I’ll call it AIEW.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Listen guys the point is I’d be GOOD at it and engagement would be off the charts. Help me complain about wrestling as a caricature and I’ll buy you all jackets.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I’m a new breed of wrestling analyst, baby

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What, uhhh… what?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

lol

https://twitter.com/jxsunelite/status/1768104154419855562

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

They also both exploded a foot, the similarities are endless

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I think the story is that she wants to fight Willow to try and get her win back but sees Willow has a chance to become a champion first so why not help her and keep her healthy until she wins a belt so she can challenge her for it

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

C. Everett Koop posted:

Bad Takes Thread: learn the meaning of discipline and ethics in dealing

I just noticed the current thread title (Shiny Has him to, for posterity) and it still really makes me laugh. There’ve been some great ones lately.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This reply made me laugh

https://twitter.com/miataguy4you/status/1771280067252867150

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

The stars are out, praying for a Kurtz appearance.

He only tweets about fake sports like baseball now :(

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

poo poo suuuuuuuuucks. It’s so lazy and tiresome.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Yeah gently caress that dude. This edgelord poo poo is so lame. Hopefully it torpedoes his career!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Edge & Christian posted:

There were ten non-Impact-Zone PPVs that TNA held during Bischoff's time working backstage:
Attendances:
Lockdown 2010 (St. Louis) - 3,023
Bound for Glory 2010 (Daytona Beach) - 6,500
Lockdown 2011 (Cincinatti) - 4,000
Bound for Glory 2011 (Philadelphia) - 3,585
Lockdown 2012 (Nashville) - 3,000
Slammiversary 2012 (Arlington) - 5,500
Bound for Glory 2012 (Phoenix) - 2,900
Lockdown 2013 (San Antonio) - 7,200
Slammiversary 2013 (Boston) - 3,800
Bound for Glory 2013 (San Diego) - 3,000

What’s with that huge bump for Lockdown? Texans just love a night of cage matches?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

It was in the Alamodome and I think they papered the hell out of it.

That was my second guess

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This guy is a complete loving moron on twitter which is a real-life mashed potatoes for brains

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Translation: Punk lied about all of it

Also Tony rules

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

A Fancy Hat posted:

This is the content I crave. Doughy computer addicts fantasizing about how easily they could beat up Hook. Hopefully at least one guy who hasn't voluntarily eaten a vegetable in 15 years claiming he could take down Hangman.

Look at their avatar. They love to lie.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

They should have had Dean Douglas show up in the Shield gear and not said anything about him not being the original guy

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

At the end of the day they’re just a Little Stinger and I can’t fault that

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I love the delusion and pure bullshittery of this tweet

https://twitter.com/DBob9/status/1778435149853544791

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

flashy_mcflash posted:

There's no context or anyone reporting that Jack invoked Nemeth.

Didn’t you see how weirdly Punk walked up to him? This is seeming more and more plausible.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

a dumb moron posted:

Why do I read this thread? The tweets posted infuriate me. There’s nothing forcing me to read this thread and all the tweets. Yet I do anyway. Why am I so stupid?

Incredible username/post combo, 5 out of 5 stars.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Give Bryan Clark an AEW late career renaissance, bring him in to choke slam Mark Sterling or something

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

There’s also no indication Punk was ever suspended without pay either time he was suspended, is there?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

a dumb moron posted:

How does Haku and Andre not count? Weren’t they tag team champions?

He said “regular tag partner” and Haku is far from regular

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

Edge just mainly looked really really old and really really funny in WWE. He still looks old but he has managed to not dress in a way where he looks like a grizzled old prospector in skinny jeans too often.

I know he cut his hair at some point during the WWE run but his long hair looked fried and frazzled did him absolutely no favors

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I just want to brag to my friends irl that I post with a scoopster

I was just scooping hummus out of a bowl with pita chips so you, in fact, still do!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

You were up there for longer, more time to tell someone a story before slamming them down

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

People should print this out on posterboard and bring it to every wrestling show

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

The snob knows why WWE is better than AEW but he cannot express it in a way the AEWailures will understand.
https://twitter.com/ALeavelle/status/1782213074734223619

Give it three months, he’ll be decked out in all AEW gear and only watching AEW shows

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

your a dipship

https://twitter.com/alchris182/status/1782270063317336340

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

History Comes Inside! posted:

People love bad ideas from the attitude era so I think there’s a solid case to see Punk v Butterbean and see if his head pops off like a rock em sock em robot

Butterbean is on that DDP Yoga recovery plan, Punk better watch his rear end

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The_Rob posted:

The late Dudley’s wwe run is hilarious in this context because every match was them just farming for pops and crowd participation. The wazzuuuppp poo poo, get the tables all that.

This is called working the marks, you mark! It’s totally different!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gumball Gumption posted:

That's not even his stupidest clothing opinion in the last few hours

https://twitter.com/JimValley/status/1783504118163837298

I wasn’t a fan of the arm things myself but to frame it like this is really bizarre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

rotinaj posted:

Who is gonna be the real thought leader who criticizes Tony khan for taking the meltzer driver slash tk driver slash evp driver poorly

C’mon, someone has to be that desperate for clicks

Edit: “if Vince had been taking it, it would have been way better and he would have sold his neck for twenty minutes while screaming”

Paul! I can’t feel my legs!