Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Hey guys, I just want you to know that we're all responsible for gold sellers in STO:

quote:

[10/2 4:09] James Vega@commandershep1: I just got a random pm from a spammer asking me to go to some site. When did the spammers start sending personal messages?

[10/2 4:09] James Vega@commandershep1: Anyone had that problem before?>

[10/2 4:10] Binkley@Sub-Nagus Gooark: ignore James

[10/2 4:10] Binkley@Sub-Nagus Gooark: classic dental spam trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I have been blessed by Dear Leader.

quote:

[10/2 2:38] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: dear leader!
[10/2 2:39] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: all hail glorious leader!
[10/2 2:39] Brought to you by your friends@Starfleet_Dental: Spacedonz, you've done well my child. Rise and recieve your reward.
[10/2 2:40] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: I am not worthy dear leader
[10/2 2:40] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: Special Requisition Pack - Jem'Hadar Strike Ship [T6]
[10/2 2:41] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: Praise be to dear leader!

Glory be to Dear Leader.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Five years later my @handle still inspires pubbie rage

[10/16 8:07] Shadowhawk@lorddemon1973: go gently caress yourself Spacedonz, you piece of poo poo troll
[10/16 8:08] Shadowhawk@lorddemon1973: with an @handle like that you're an obvious troll
[10/16 8:08] [Tell] Shadowhawk@lorddemon1973: get hosed

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Pubbies get so upset when you accuse them of trolling you:
http://i.imgur.com/rPu2X43.png

Look out guys! He has videos of Starfleet DENALT!

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
According to the GMs, we can't swear in TheNextGooneration anymore:
http://imgur.com/jKv3yPd

I'm reporting you all.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008

DonDoodles posted:

Walt04 has recorded me as well, claiming he's documenting trolling. He is often on Risa, following me everywhere, recording every little thing I do so he can report it to the Devs. He uploaded an hour-long video of my dancing at a Trekradio party (a little too close to DW-Suzanna, he claims) and sent it to PWE. I shared the link on twitter and, soon after, he spam-tweeted me about harassment.

Nita: Was that report sent by the GM "Retribution"? He sent me a warning, and, when insisting he give me a definite, concrete reason for the warning, he said that "Standing over others sitting on chairs" was a valid reason for GM action.

It was GM Zakarie. I love how upset pubbies get about us using emotes that they need to fraps everything and send it in as a complaint. I think we've won the game so many times that we can all uninstall it.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I have an update with my back and forth with GM Zakarie:
http://i.imgur.com/gZV4kLa.png

According to him, using emote mechanics on Risa is against the ToS. Make sure to send in tickets any time someone uses an emote on Risa, we're helping out the GMs.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
It seems I'm upsetting people simply by logging on:
http://i.imgur.com/SCb6wMW.png

I made sure to report him for swearing as I'm doing God's work for GM Zakarie.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
It looks like Well Busters want to join the armada. How much was the membership fee again?

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
The auth server appears to be hosed at the moment.

Aparently someone is DDOSing the servers again. They must have not gotten a lockbox ship with the 600 keys they used.

Servers are back up, Risa has been clensed with holy fire.

Nita fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Nov 5, 2015

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I'm having lots of fun with the mirror event. I either AFK or auto-follow some pubbie and I'm rewarded for it.

Fall at sleep indeed.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
It's your inability to learn from past mistakes. You are doomed to repeat history forever.
Come on back, we need more goons for the Risa Invasion™

I've been showing pubbies the error of their ways in how they run mirror events:

quote:

[11/9 9:42] Lyra@torlehk: you wont get a reward, for AFKing up there
[11/9 9:43] To Lyra@torlehk: orly?
[11/9 9:45] Lyra@torlehk: ya, maybe we'll fail, without your help.. i feel it coming :p
[11/9 9:45] To Lyra@torlehk: orly?
[11/9 9:46] Lyra@torlehk: let's all pike with Megan guys! let's fail this! :D
[11/9 9:47] Lyra@torlehk: i think that Terran dreadnaught is finally gonna win, this day
[11/9 9:47] cori@cori3: lol
[11/9 9:50] cori@cori3: Megan is covering our backs ;) so no suprise would come that way terrans are naughty that way
[11/9 9:51] Lyra@torlehk: alts can do that?
[11/9 9:52] Lyra@torlehk: gogo Dreadnaught! Bust 'em up!
[11/9 9:52] Megan@Starwars_was_better: lol, why so serious?
[11/9 9:54] Megan@Starwars_was_better: hey look at that, rewards
[11/9 9:54] Megan@Starwars_was_better: cool beans
[11/9 9:54] cori@cori3: lol by all
[11/9 9:54] Lyra@torlehk: neat
[11/9 9:54] Lyra@torlehk: we should all do that

I think I'm starting a new trend!

Nita fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Nov 9, 2015

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Hey guys, ARC is shutting down STO. Servers are going down forever on January 20th.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9653383-star-trek-online%farewell-live-long-and-prosper

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Getting mad about space games!

And for the record, I was not AFK. I was alt tabbed and playing Fallout.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Hey guys, we're now at war with Angels of Death Light. Stark is now under their full protection, whatever that means. AoDL and their 1600 allies are going to destroy us!

Chat logs:
http://pastebin.com/9pSwcfiK

Nita fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Nov 21, 2015

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Today we drove another pubbie insane, Stark. After finding out his ERP partners were all men he went on a long homophobic rant on Risa a few days ago. Last night I was approached by some random pubbies stating Stark was under their protection. Today we showed Stark how much "protection" they could really give him.

Logs:
http://pastebin.com/GACduGqi

Highlights:

quote:

[11/21 6:38] Stark@captaingarystark: you people started a war you are not going to win

He thinks someone hired us to "stalk" him:

quote:

[11/21 6:40] Stark@captaingarystark: im sick of that just tell me who is after me

quote:

[11/21 6:48] Stark@captaingarystark: all you know is the lies about me
[11/21 6:48] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: we know you're a pervert
[11/21 6:48] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: we know you're an erpist
[11/21 6:49] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: and we know you attempted sexual online relations with a minor

quote:

[11/21 6:53] Stark@captaingarystark: well im going to press charges for all this
[11/21 6:53] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: uh huh
[11/21 6:53] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: a child predator is going to press charges
[11/21 6:54] Spacedonz@Starwars_was_better: good luck
[11/21 6:54] Stark@captaingarystark: i will start with cryptic

quote:

[11/21 6:54] Stark@captaingarystark: i do not know what you are talking about
[11/21 6:54] Stark@captaingarystark: just your head games and my lawer is going to see all this

quote:

[11/21 7:11] Stark@captaingarystark: im ready yet still getting screen shots logs and names
[11/21 7:12] Stark@captaingarystark: i'm not the only one sick of you trolls

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Stark is having another meltdown.

This is why you don't send nude pictures through Facebook.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008

BombermanX posted:

Thanks. I'll be sure to share it with the world.

They've been investigating your ban for 3 years now:

Nita fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jan 12, 2016

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
High score!

Nita
Apr 27, 2008

Technical Analysis posted:

2700 or go home. Scrub.

Can't please anyone, can I?

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
TBR erry day

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Our stable and mature friend @captaingarystark seems to have crossed the point of no return:

I'm scared guys, he's going to find me and blow my head off with his pedophile ways.

**Edited for more of gary's tells

Nita fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Feb 23, 2016

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Like Payday?

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Just ran the breach in a turret tuffli. Two players quit halfway, Tuffli is maneuverable as hell but poor speed, Turret Tuffli is the Terror of the Terrible Breach.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008

fakemirage posted:

The Wesleys' Wiki is a good place to visit if you're bored.

https://redd.it/4cmj6s

What? :psyduck:

Where in the wiki is this?

Nita
Apr 27, 2008

Burning_Monk posted:

A2B isn't the optimal build but it's still usable. Your ship will let you play any PvE stuff just fine though I'm not sure, but you might need an upgrade token to bring it up to Tier5U.

Right now, run the Bad Lands battlezone and the new Red Alerts to get rep marks. No one runs STFs anymore. Do the story missions that you haven't yet. Grab some gear sets from them and you'll be all set for sitting at end game with nothing to do like everyone else.

Plenty of people run STFs. Crystalline Catastrophe is the easiest and quickest run for grinding marks with 5 minute start to finish run times. All of the old borg favorites are still popular and any time there's a featured STF, pubbies run it non-stop.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Jess is one of the not lovely pubbies ingame. I asked in the channel a while ago if anyone cared if he was invited, no one had objections. We also held a RP counsel and it was unanimously voted that this game is dead, we have nothing of value to steal or spy on, and we're all alts of Gozer anyways.

We're all j4g anyways. Look at me, I made an account 2 years before the game launched just to infiltrate you and have now blown a deep cover 8 year spy account.

Nita fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jun 5, 2016

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
He asked to join a channel, not the fleet. There's limited damage he can cause and to be honest there are plenty of goons that poo poo up the channel worse than pubbies in ESD local. If the goons who play don't want him in then obviously don't invite him, but I don't see the harm in giving him a chance.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Meaning they won't tell because they don't want to reveal it's based on favoritism rather than how much you spent on the game. Pubbies would rage at the fact they spent $2000 for nothing.

**Edit**

Someone should claim to have never spent a cent on the game and received a package. It would cause nerd aneurysms of an apocalyptic scale.

Nita fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jul 21, 2016

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I just checked my spam folder and.... found the email from Cryptic with a code for a T6 Nagus Marauder. Since I don't care about flying it, I'm selling the code on ebay instead. Sorry Cryptic
:shepspends:

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Canadian Day Time

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Disco glory!

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
You can buy CE on ebay for $10-$20. I don't see why the pubbies would be upset they can't get one by other means.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Since no one else cares about op-sec anymore, check out what I got in the mail:

Not the [CrtD]x5 I asked for, but nice enough. I wonder if he'll send me some in beam arrays if I ask.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Honestly though, spawning items kind of ruins the fun of the game. There's nothing to work towards anymore. I might have to take a break until the next expansion.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
You mean this?

You need a Platinum Account to view this message.

It's well known already, devs don't care. They're just fixing the dilithium economy that we farmed to death.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
I want a rainbow plated Vonph dreadnought. In my heart I know it will never happen.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
The grappler is the best console there is. You can stop the spinning core with it during Breach events.

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
Don't worry. The wiki has the updated numbers, got an email from the devs about 20 minutes ago. Here's the link: https://wiki.wesleyguide.com/Lockboxes_and_you_UPDATED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nita
Apr 27, 2008
OpSec is dead. If I was going to tag important stuff like You need a Platinum Account to view this message. then I will.

• Locked thread