Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

fakemirage posted:

Sad day.

I'll just dump it in NoP in his name, I'm not going to go through the effort required to give this junk away.

:rip:

We can still milk the players into thinking we can actually donate it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Dinictus posted:

Using that while linking to the actual votes and/or results would be pretty hilarious though.

EDIT: That ought to teach me to refresh before submitting a reply, boy howdy that's late.

The best way to troll is to let your sig do the talking.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DancingShade posted:

Is it really trolling if the sig is actually fairly normal but it just so happens to trigger autists self conditioned to hate dental hygiene?

I need a better "JOIN THE ACADEMY!" picture.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Oh, you made a character of me an- OH GOD drat IT

If I win this, I don't even.

I'm at 400 votes

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Breeki, I see me at 398 on the main page.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I guess it shows different for everybody. I voted it to 400, went down to 398 and isn't changing.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DonDoodles posted:

Yeah I see Butts as first place with 400 now. Dunno what's up with that site and lol at the priority one guy with like 80 votes downplaying Butts on that stream.

I sent a tweet telling them why I was there. That's right, 150 klondike bars. I deserve to win.

edit: where's his entry?

edit2: If you want to load their website without the other trash, use this: http://cosplaysky.com/active2016/halloween.php
Yes, it says bootstrap 101 template and yes it says halloween 2016. Welcome to the temporal edition of the contest!

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jan 8, 2017

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

He doesn't look that special. I'm winning without even showing my face. That's how mysterious Butts is.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

fakemirage posted:

I'm still waiting on a publisher for:

It looks like someone has been reading player bios.

This is pretty hardcore.
This happened such a while ago that I hardly remember all of the things I've done to save the community.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Respond with "Butts is a dev, which is why you don't see him in game anymore"

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I don't know what I am, besides a figure to be worshipped.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DonDoodles posted:

That Elijah guy from PriorityOne has like 620 votes in that cosplay contest. Butts has been robbed.

Sounds like cheats to me!

I'm currently on page 18 for anyone who can't find me.

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 12, 2017

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Wait, can't your character only carry 1b still?

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Do the missions that yield the most xp. That's how i got my levels up with doffs.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

The great lockdown of 2013

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Defiance Industries posted:

I... think I'm just going to stop playing this game.

Don't you loving dare. Play until you're banned! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO QUIT

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

GioSPL posted:

you don't think i'm cool.
i'm triggered.

jokes aside, i'll try to be active on the forums and not just be a j4g, but originally yea i did find out about here just for the guild.

I'm not letting you join the fleet without the mandatory 3-month wait period inside Starfleet Dental Academy. Tuition is a mandatory 10mil.

-Butts

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

GioSPL posted:

make me leader of the academy.

Eat poo poo. Good luck!

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Apr 8, 2017

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

GioSPL, please meet Rahhmi, the other j4g. There's another that posted in the MMO HMO forum with a new thread, but I forgot their name. Maybe you guys can start a fleet or something.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I figured it was time I released a CD that SSR had laying around their servers back in 2012. Apparently they had games and chats and all kinds of poo poo they were trying to sell. Unfortunately, they left a copy of their CD on their unrestricted website.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3o0qppjhy79ondb/SSR%20Commercial%20CD.zip?dl=0

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

AotC posted:

Naw, I actually talked with some devs a few months back about the gateway. Turns out the gateway wasn't making them any more so they decided to cut it. That being said, why they didn't add doffing/exchange poo poo to it behind the gold paywall is beyond me.

Maybe new flavor of the month lockbox ships just sell better then gold?

The gateway was actually created by the Illuminati Lizardmen at ISIS HQ PWE to get me banned. This is what happens when you fight for FREEDOM and LIBERTY in STAR TREK ONLINE!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Psycho Landlord posted:

I think it was his bridge, actually.

Someone reported me about 4 days after the Gateway went online. I didn't know about my ban until 8 hours into my online session. Pulled about 24hours before finally logging off.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

GioSPL posted:

some pubby spergs just found out giving me fleet leadership is not a good idea, was some good fun

https://pastebin.com/NARCD7j9

So... did you rob their bank and kick the fleet/disband it?

Edit: If you ever find Poison Ivey, Gio, send him my regards.

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Apr 18, 2017

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

That's why you're in the Academy, Gio. It was a good shot for some money back, but at least you aren't being beaten for bad behavior within the main fleet. I still have panic attacks from that.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Rahhmi posted:

Hey Buttz. Treavor is a regular on Risa again. I see him there every single day and go "hi Treavor!" and he says "hi rahmi" and gives me a lecture on using real names. you should hang out there more often.. or i should make an alt of you and have them hang out there...

Do whatever that will remind him of the scourge on humanity I once was. That kid needs to abandon STO forever.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

hakimashou posted:

Someone posted this on the sto forum

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

g0del posted:

Ggie, are you literally a child, or do you have a mental disability? Or is english not your first language? Because there's a subtext here that you've been missing for long enough that it's moving from funny to just sad.

I kind of want to adopt them. Gives me hope for the Academy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Bought by Dell, tainted by Dell. They are worse than STO.

• Locked thread