Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

MikeJF posted:

events.jpg

This is what the bank of all my mains are pretty much like now. I've never actually gotten around to using most of 'em.

ballin.jpg

Edit:

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Jan 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I'm afraid of other people's opinions when they differ from my own. Please do not hurt my feelings.

Asimo posted:

Transdimensional whateveritscalled elite, the Nukara boss fight queue, takes like three minutes tops and is pretty piss easy. Slightly higher chance of failure than BHE since the add waves can spiral out of control quick if the teammates don't prioritize the portals, but it's so quick and simple it doesn't matter. Of course the boss in it is getting a HP buff next patch... :geno:

hp buff is equal to the amount of xp you need to get from 50 to 60

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Acer Pilot posted:

Lol. So his fleet, which he named after himself, totally does not want to be renamed.

I think they're afraid to ask, afraid they will get kicked.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Tuvok, NO!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Preechr posted:

GM team confirmed bronies, game dead

horse poo poo

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

AcidCouch posted:

Goons are "people" too. Equal protection, if I wanna put on my white robe and go........

Maybe plontis or someone of the like has been put on the goon case like before. Maybe its time to go all Denu on the channel as well.

I am not a goon. I am actually a spy.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Preechr posted:

Two years ago today, Butts ascended from STO to carry Dear Leader's message of love and joy beyond the digital realm. 1/19/13 never forget.

Then Dear Leader sent him back after Butts' 2-year training session.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

NurhacisUrn posted:

Honestly after coming back and seeing the utter clusterfuck that has become of this game, I doubt they even know what their thought processes are at this point. I want to try to come back, but a part of me is screaming, "gently caress it, sever!" I just think of two ships full of weapons that have to be upgraded, not to mention my ground equipment. As a proud casual that will never take an online game seriously, I really don't think I have the effort. I log in and I want my fun now, not in twenty hours.

Hey Asimo, thanks for staying on top of these issues and very clearly and concisely stating what the real issues of this game are, it has been appreciated.

You could always troll people. Fun 24/7 and you get to spread the fear of Starfleet Dental!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Jan 20, 2015

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DonDoodles posted:

Robbey continues his meltdown in our recruitment thread.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21984781&postcount=13

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=21990071&postcount=16

This kind of rambling is almost poison ivey-esque, and I'd almost guess that they were one in the same, but Robbey's spelling is much better.

Explained it to him. Let's see if he learns.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

This is glorious.

Edit: I realize that my posting nickname is racialstereotype. Maybe I shouldn't have posted.

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Feb 1, 2015

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Great, now an actual cat has responded to the thread and demands to not be considered an animal.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DonDoodles posted:

Acrosscat is a pretty cool guy who loves Dental. He even entered me into the Doff contest.

Edit: hahaha the op got a warning from the mods and edited it into one of his posts. He is doubling down on these TOS violations but let's take bets to see if he actually cops another ban or if Smirk will go after a Dental instead.

I have to give the illusion that I'm not part of SFD.

Edit: This thread just gets more and more awesome.

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Feb 1, 2015

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

DancingShade posted:

Thread deleted by mods. :(

It was amazing while it lasted though :allears:

Was what dreams were made of.

Edit: I'm pretty sure it proved that nearly half of the thread's posters were racist.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Great! Now we can troll host sideshow ship racing! gently caress the space police!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Gozer lives on at Cryptic. They're removing No Win, remember? "Too easy" they said.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Goat Pillager posted:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=22097991&posted=1#post22097991

I decided to go poke them with a stick and present why the Galaxy is so bad and why it being bad is canon.

You've already pissed them off. They're disregarding everything you said based on misinterpreting which lovely fake race the show was fighting.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

faxmachine posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. gently caress this game.

I hope there's another dstahl interview for me to gently caress up.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

SirPhoebos posted:

The OP says that PvP is broken. This makes me sad. How is it broken? Has this changed recently?

Pubbies will try to challenge you because TROLLING LOL. I'm sure pvp isn't broken, but I wouldn't know. Being banned for 2 years changes everything.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Ludicro posted:

In light of the lack of good things coming out of STO lately I feel compelled to share the greatest video you will ever see with all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clLqaaGJJZ8

This should be in the OP.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

hakimashou posted:

You wouldn't think it would, but this thread delivers :d

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1370631

Someone posted about Andoria. I am being triggered.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Whats the nazi episode? I bet I could make one that is based off of it, but without nazis. Maybe Andorians.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Oh man this is glorious! If you're lucky you might find someone who supports the OPs view.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Celoth posted:

So I've been a bit of a lurker around here, first time poster as of today. My main is in REDdit alert but I keep being told by a goon buddy of mine (who bought me the sub here) that I should ditch reddit and become one of you.

So here I am. Teach me your ways, o goon overlords.

You may have heard of me. I am the great Butts. Ask me what it's like being banned 2 years ago.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Tunicate posted:

Anniversery event is going to be extended to march 2.

Looks like the demise of this lovely game is going to be extended. PWE may be having second thoughts about destroying Cryptic.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Celoth posted:

What's it like being banned two years ago?

It was worth it.

Edit: Loading up that pubbie mission. As soon as it loaded, I was stricken with the sudden urge to take a nap. Maybe I'll play it tomorrow.

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Feb 12, 2015

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

I picked fleet poo poo because we need bigger fleets, right?

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Lorak posted:

Release Notes for April 1, 2015
Added security measure to Fleet holdings: Fleet Locks!
- Fleet Locks require Fleet Authorization Keys to unlock upgrades and new T6 fleet equipment and starships.
- Fleet Authorization Keys can be bought from the C-Store for 700 Zen each, or as a four-pack for 2500 Zen.

Known Issues:
- Fleet Starbase, Embassy, Mine and Spire holdings permanently reverted to Level 0 as a result of improving fleet holdings.

are you loving kidding me?? How will NoPPS recover from this?!

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Streetwalker@Guinness82

Edit:
http://pastebin.com/cC2CBiMQ

[2/16 9:33] PJL@pjlietz: gently caress off loser
[2/16 9:33] Streetwalker@Guinness82: WHAT RULE? YOUR RULES DON"T COUNT HERE gently caress OFF
[2/16 9:33] PJL@pjlietz: I pay Cryptic manny manny monnie for Zen they no kick me, you, you little douche you gently caress off
[2/16 9:34] Glutes@blueweak: I don't like being targeted with your hate speech.
[2/16 9:34] Streetwalker@Guinness82: WELL THAT TROLL Glutes is ingored. HOPE HE FUCKS OFF AND DIES

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Feb 17, 2015

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Looks like we got some conspiracy theorists in that thread. Sorry Mondian, we couldn't keep out the rabble.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Bluefur@sue790

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

SKY COQ posted:

This doesn't seem Star Trekky at all.
Tiberius@dragonlord145

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Someone from the Saint Olivia fleet has a google docs bio. What the actual gently caress!

Ketrin@justangie

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Aleth posted:

This is a good page. I like this page.

Risa is such a terrible place.

Sinister Minister@pyrormancer

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

CappyBottoms posted:

I use to make burner characters to make these type of players lose their poo poo.

Make a character that is the father of these types.

If you made a "Dad Walker" and made a bio that states you are the father of Streetwalker and just go stand next to Street he will flip his lid. Put in the bio something that contradicts the perfectly planned out character they have created.

I regret not taking screenshots when I did this a year back or so.

Too bad I have to wait til level 10 or some poo poo before I can start trolling people with throw-away characters

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Shea@bloodyriz

Let's check out their site!

WHAT THE ACTUAL gently caress

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Gnome de plume posted:

It's like Geocities never left us.

I truly miss that site.
Also, some adventures on Risa

[2/18 8:08] Goudeyman@goudeyman222: I have seen every episode of Star Trek as well, I think most people have
[2/18 8:08] T'lass@jessemc222: I dont even like nintendo, microsoft is where its at. And I have never met my dad

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

These are all what I did to get pubbies to hate me. Only thing that I did differently was I left it on for days at a time.

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

HOW AM I GOING TO TROLL PUBBIES WITH THE loving SERVER BEING DOWN?

drat YOU CRYPTIC!!!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombermanX
Jan 13, 2011

Nat Riker@Trebor_Notlaw

Wait, I thought Riker was gay!

Edit: Saw a bunch of run-ons- had to.
Daelena@zisku1

BombermanX fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Feb 20, 2015

• Locked thread