Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

don't take it out on pissflaps, he's just trying to impress his new soccer forum buddies. also he's mad that opera is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what happened to the vagina man. he never posts here anymore

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

and where's fuckin synthy with the lunch updates

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

eventually the thread title'll max out though when we get too many what happened tos

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Space-Pope posted:

lol this is rich considering i manage to get u to fly into some impotent rage every time i edit a quote

you're really bad at this and you just embarrass yourself every time. just stop

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Space-Pope posted:

lol this is rich considering i manage to get u to fly into some impotent rage every time i edit a quote

like, this right here. what the gently caress is this

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

dammit, awful app won't let me adblock that av

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i have nothing against corgis but there is something deeply upsetting about that av

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Notorious QIG posted:

i wish i wasnt a turd at pinball

get pinball arcade, learn the rules to one table and play it til u get all the standard goals and some of the wizard goals

read through this and watch these

find urself a good irl table for the stuff that doesn't work in pinball arcade due to its awful physics

when ur really bad its nice to find one of those places where u can pay by the hour and they got the games on free play

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

and travel from soho down to brighton

u idiot, that's the other guy not tommy

this guy

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

have u even SEEN tommy

GODDDD

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

yes.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

speaking of pinball, i joined the league

yesterday i got my rear end handed to me by a 13 year old boy and a 10 year old girl

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Space-Pope posted:

reminder that the wii u still has the best selection of games out of any of the 3 new consoles and will remain that way for the forseeable future

tallest midget

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

gonna get a ps4 for mgs5. i need my child rape in true hd

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i've never played demons/dark souls but just about every enemy i've seen (streams/friends playing) has just been a giant man with a weapon, are enemies varied at all??

the only boss i fought before i gave up took a break was some big monster lookin thing. everything else is a skeleton or a medium-giant man in scary armor.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what's for lunch

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ok i want a wii u now

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

someone make Cyber Souls where it's dark souls in some crazy techno future with robotic animals and laser ninjas and neon swords

thanks

woah yeah do this please

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

wait, you're the Professional Games Developer, do it yourself

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

i just want a game which looks like the blade runner movie tbh

flashback

wait that's too colorful

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

how was that flashback remake anyway.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

salad w/grilled chicken in it

finally

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Liver Disaster posted:

You'll have a lot more fun with a hacked wii

isn't the wii u's wii mode just as hackable as a real wii? i thought i heard that somewhere

either way yeah a hacked wii is great bc it'll play the best game of all time: star control 2

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Dodoman posted:

hot drat unity is fun to use

i feel like im doing something without doing poo poo :ubisoft:

you following any particular guides or books or whatever? i wanna learn unity so i can make some oculus rift poo poo and finally escape this hosed up universe forever

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Balobam posted:

speaking of nz where barons at, did he died :ohdear: hasn't been in yosdotes chat in ages either

who cares lol

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

drat, barons is gone. whos gonna post a bunch of skulls with capital letters now??!?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Dodoman posted:

there's a (fairly outdated) guide called the VTC guide which im using, but it seems fine enough to learn the basics of the UI and whatnot cause there's a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of stuff in there

http://www.vtc.com/products/Introduction-to-Game-Development-Using-Unity-3D-Tutorials.htm#courseInformation

will check this out thx

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Adult Sword Owner posted:

WERTHOGS SEETHING RAGE

i'm mad. mad about memes

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

barons is one with the yob now

is that rocko

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

xbone is bad lol!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i like it :-) where did u get it

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

do they have a device to record replays from a real controller to the same kinda file they use for recording TASes yet

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol there's a difference between bullying and just being an ignorant manchild. his opinion is the worst but he's not bein a bully about it.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Jonad posted:

what makes you think i was referring to barons

pfff, knuc doesn't rage. i've never seen him be anything but calm. fuckin zen master here

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

where's that comic from. i wanna cyberbully them

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Fueled by my anger at Kojima Productions’ MGSV Ground Zeroes for being one of the bigger misogynist gently caress ups in gaming history, I came to terms with who the real bullies are now.
For note, I am a huge loving fan of previous MGS installments. I let the rampant misogyny slide for the sake of having fun. But with this…I feel loving betrayed.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what the gently caress

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

good news everyone

totalbiscuit has cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

theadder posted:

so does this mean they'll go away soon??

yeah he'll probably die lol

• Locked thread