Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Someone mentioned this game in another thread, so I checked it out and then picked it up yesterday after reading several pages of the thread.

My dreams last night were of item sprites moving along conveyor-belt sprites. I can't remember if I've eaten today. I would ask you guys to send help if I didn't know you would all spend at least a few minutes slapping down some last details here and there before calling 911 if your houses were on fire.

e: so far all I'm juggling are water supplies for my steam complex, which is frustrating enough. Managed to remember the one line in the tutorial about needing to be 100C in order for the generator to function, and stacked extra boilers in front of them, but several of the furthest-out generators still aren't operating. Is it the case that I want to put extra boilers between the steam engines, in order to heat the water back up?

Water pressure is fine, at one point several hours ago it had dipped but I connected another eight or nine intake pipes and it settled down again.

LonsomeSon fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Mar 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Dirk the Average posted:

Not quite, you can also go exterminate them pre-emptively. It's really a little bit more like Bush...

Neocon wingnuts' wet dream of Bush maybe.

Also, I haven't slept but I did take a break to bathe, eat, and take my meds. Something tells me that ADD with an amphetamine prescription could be dangerous in combination with this game, but I really want to rework my steam generation complex into the optimal strings which were explained earlier. Before I knocked off, I enlarged my basic-turrets-behind-basic-walls box, should be way more than enough space even for 14 generators or whatever. Probably going to fancy poo poo up every few generators with underground pipes so I can run through areas if I want, should be pretty loving cool.

I started out on a pretty big peninsula, which I managed to wall off entirely with autocannon batteries at known attack points and occasional towers along the rest of the perimeter. I was thinking in the shower about how it would be a lot more convenient to have lighting at some of the remote killzones, and if I was going to run wire out there I might as well do it along the whole perimeter with a light at every pole. What is happening to me.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Loopoo posted:

I'm in the same boat. My base is still using the original setup I had and the spawn area just doesn't give me enough space to do what I need. I want to restart, but I'm scared that if I do, I'll lose motivation and just quit Factorio for a few months like is normally the case when I restart.

I dunno whether to tear everything down and build up (which is sort of frightening cause I'd hate organizing this spaghetti mess) or just building a dedicated metal / copper plate facility that ships everything in so my old factory can utilize it.

Currently being shafted cause green circuits can't keep up with demand, no matter how many times I revisit the design. I know I could sort all the issues out with a few dedicated outposts, but I just can't be arsed dealing with the logistics of it all. Especially with how fast I'm currently burning through copper and iron ore.

Wish I could go back to when I first started this map and bump up slightly the ore deposit size and richness.

gently caress it, call your original base feature-complete and only ever touch it if the supply chains get hosed up or you want to take whatever residual materials it has passing through and use them elsewhere. Block off a new ground zero, weave belts you're having a psychotic break, draw giant dicks with solar panels or whatever. You don't have to start the game completely over again, to start building completely over again.

For myself, there's just not a lot of petroleum that I can get access to, and the best deposit is next to what appears to be a a large alien town, or small alien city. I've wiped out a few tiny nests during the course of expanding power coverage towards territory with good future prospects; every fourth or fifth large pole gets 2-3 laser turrets, some lights, and a quick pillbox with convenient gates and a protected parking area. A plus with this approach is that I've been clearing channels through moderate to dense forest growth with the flamethrower, so having a safe house nearby is essential; one I can get to easily because I've already cleared a path.

I have part of several fancy chains running, or ready to put into effect, but even if I pillbox my way across the map to control every oil deposit I can see now, I'm barely going to be able to make any plastic; as it is I'm barely getting any sulfuric acid. Fortunately I have 12 hours at work tomorrow to continue to be unsettlingly fixed on this game!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

zedprime posted:

There's limited bot slots in a roboport so the inserter will stop... some day

Last time this conversation came up I don't think there were even any mods that could report out bots in a roboport into the wire or logistic networks.

Simplest batching would be to make new bots into a chest next to a roboport, either chest slot limited or wired smartchest inventory limited by how many stacks you want to load at once. Then just drop an inserter inbetween the chest and roboport when you want more and take it out when you've got the bots you want.

e. But seriously making bots forever isn't a huge deal.

http://www.factoriomods.com/mods/roboportlogistics exists, however when I tried to use it it threw errors when I tried to load a game or generate a map for a new game. Basic googling suggests that it wasn't updated to comply with a recent script change.

However, if it ever worked I'm betting someone who knows how to mod this game could either fix that or build a new mod based on however they managed it in this one.

Also note that I have yet to even get into wire networks and logic gates so while the description of what the mod does sounds like it's what you guys are looking for I can't actually be sure.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

I'm doing a Pocket Bots start + Toxic Jungle map, and the constantly-empty armor battery bar is getting on my nerves but I can't figure out the console name for the Personal Fusion reactor. Anyone know what string I should be using, or even better have a link to a roster of items' console names which I've been unable to find because I'm probably googling for the wrong terms?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

cock hero flux posted:

I basically just want someone to replace the bugs with the stupid blue guys from avatar so I can cut down their stupid tree and build a coal fire power plant over it

The save name for my Toxic Jungle/Pocket Bot playthrough is "Avatar II." So far 100% of my smelting processes are powered by burning these lovely alien trees; can't wait for logistics chests to come online so I can replace all the tinderboxes with requester chests, wandering by to see furnaces out of fuel is irritating but I only have one really good coal deposit cleared out and I'm saving the rest of it for future steam expansion.

Even with the robots, clearing out trees is fairly tedious, so it's forcing me to plan ahead with regard to leaving space for future conveyor spaghetti and the like. Aliens remain terrifying in number but half a screen of trees away from my nearest cleared corner, which is stuffed full of an eight-gun battery loaded with red bananas and backed up by a needlessly elaborate chest-inserter-conveyer autoloading system. My current steam-only grid could probably handle a single laser there and at the other identical positions. The power flickers are irritating pre-accumulators, but I'm looking at dozens of spawners out there. I'm actually a little bit intimidated by how ugly this might get, maybe I should double the walls...

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Just FYI thanks a million to everyone who posted about my reactor question, I now have all of the tools I'll ever need for this kind of thing. It's rad!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Just remember, every time you order your construction bots to harvest several hundred trees, you're Making The World Safe For Progress(TM)!

If the Biters wanted their planet's natural resources untapped (and not to be systematically exterminated), then they should have evolved on a planet which wasn't eventually going to be subject to colonization!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

The range on a flamethrower is limited basically only by fuel supply and pressure; while video games seem to have convinced most folks that flamethrowers are short-ranged weapons (and also that 'short-ranged' means 'practically arm's reach'), and it's certainly true that man-portable flamethrowers are fairly limited by comparison, a vehicle- or static-mounted unit could well be capable of terrifying range. According to my understanding, anyway, I'm not a fire-projection technician or anything.

Really I want to set up enormous batteries of just flamethrower turrets. I don't give a poo poo about their range or effectiveness, nothing says THIS IS MY WORLD NOW like a dozen overlapping streams of incandescent fury :black101:

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Gibbo posted:

Why do you believe that one in this game would be any different.

Of course, you're right. I do like to interject little bits of technical trivia into discussions, it probably makes me come across as kind of a dick but honestly, I really like technical trivia and seem to have difficulty integrating the idea that everyone else doesn't share my interest.

Seriously though, check out that picture. I think I'm going to learn to mod this game just to make a 'fire beam' variant of their flame turret when it's out.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

So after pushing into purple science on my Toxic Jungle start, I decided I would go ahead and push on to railroads; accordingly I started a new game with RSO and the Rail Tanker. First of all, holy resource patches. I'm still in comfortable belt range of what is now the smelting core of my factory, in terms of mining operations, and it's pretty loving hard for me to imagine needing to go several minutes' walk away from the spawn point in order to be able to harvest enough ore.

In fact, I've been able to pull off something relevant to a recent discussion:

As you folks can see here, my factory isn't quite up to 9,000 robots and it still isn't too many! In fact, this was several hours ago at the end of a pretty big concrete laying operation. As of right now we're packing 4,306 construction bots and 9,059 logistics bots, with everything made possible by the roboport upgrade mod which was posted in here awhile back; after sucking the stem cells out of hundreds of alien embryos I'm at the max level with 40 chargers per port.

When I'm getting ready to pave more terrain, I drop 1-2 copies of a 20k-concrete requester chest feeding four steel chests, with four roboports around it and let the network fill it since they've got twice the numbers of the constructors. Each requester can have no more than its 4.8k max capacity enroute at once, which last time I tried to run two at once tasked out my then-8,500-bot capacity completely for probably 6-8 minutes. It results in ~22.5k concrete per emplacement being shifted there once all five chests are full, then I come through to pick up the arms and change them all to Storage chests. 4,300 construction bots can lay down a fuckton of cement in a startlingly short time, but charging 640 bots at once (they all tend to run out of juice around the same time, with variation depending on where they came from) at the 16 ports I keep handy to distribute at large worksites is an impressive drain on the grid.

Interested to see if I can leverage my overwhelming logistical airpower for strategic expansion; my initial railway plan is to have large outposts with in-house electric smelter facilities feeding dedicated spoke lines which bring the plates back for mass distribution by the in-place logistical network. Probably going to see about extending the logistics network out along the rail lines so I don't have to worry about independently guaranteeing repair pack and replacement bot/structure deliveries to the outposts. poo poo will make it out there eventually.

Dessert Rose posted:

You would be surprised at how fast you go through solar panels. I'd turn that one back on.

e: Like 128 solar panels might be a single one of the blueprints I had by the end of last game I played. You'll be happy you were pumping them out the entire time you were doing other things by the time you're thinking of converting to solar.

Yeah, also this. As you scale up the number of solar panels you'll be using becomes unreal. I'm not quite at 4k yet, with 24GJ of storage, and I think my settings keep 2k of both panels and accumulators on hand in case I want to expand rapidly. Generally I don't notice I'm having a problem until it's gone on long enough to drain the accumulators dry, but unless the construction fleet is in the middle of a big project they can for sure pull off laying several hundred of each during the day. So far, I haven't had dead-of-night blackouts result in a biter breach!

e: meant to ask, while searching for mods I encountered an out-of-date mod which uses the construction network to automatically upgrade structures and belts to better versions. I just started mass-producing blue belts and poo poo, but it would probably take several hours for me to upgrade every belt myself. Does anyone know of a mod with a similar function?

LonsomeSon fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Apr 28, 2016

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Mister Adequate posted:

Oh dear lord what have I done :suicide:

If you're anything like me and a few other posters here you pulled an all-nighter basically without realizing it, and are most disgruntled about the fact that it feels like you've spontaneously lost an entire night you could have been using to play Factorio.

I picked up the FTL sountrack off of bandcamp and have been pretty much exclusively listening to that on shuffle while I raze, pave, and develop city-sized swathes of previously-virgin land. Pretty loving great!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Kenlon posted:

Construction bots are amazing. Logistics bots are a trap that destroys factories. You will always get more and better throughput out of a belt based system than a logistics bot based system.

I've only just gotten into blue belts but I'll grant you the second point.

On the former, though, I beg to differ!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Stereotype posted:

I want a train that has guns on it.

Basic Armored Flame Turret Car? :swoon:

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Chunjee posted:

"a death train" implies only one. :cmon:

Death train attached to a FARL locomotive. Land Battleship?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

DmitriX posted:

The server is doing just fine.
Would be lovely to see a few more people round here tho, 3 is just not cutting it.

I'm downloading the modpack to tool around with a bit single player, I'll see about checking out the server later on today I suppose. What's the worst that could happen?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

:getin:

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

splifyphus posted:

the game feels incomplete without a nuclear option

Factorio: the game feels incomplete without a nuclear option

Also, Amb, how in the gently caress are you still carrying around red belts?!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Avocados posted:

This game was kinda dumb and boring until I set up my first steam engine powered grid and I no longer have to slave over coal.

Something felt really good about that. This going to eat a whole bunch of my hours this week.

Yeah, electricity turns out to be equally important for industrial-scale production in Factorio as it was in the real world; you can scale to a pretty loving impressive size without it, but as soon as you get it set up your options and capacities just loving explode.

Probably my favorite thing about Factorio is how there are 'breakthrough' moments like getting your first steam arrays set up that send your understanding of how to organize poo poo miles ahead, and that they just keep coming until...well, I'm not quite to the point where I've started to automate rockets in solo games (though now I've seen it done on the goon multi server) so I'm not sure how many more there are.

GotLag posted:

I finally stopped being a lazy bastard long enough to make a demo of all the features of Side Inserters, including the new fine adjustment key:

https://zippy.gfycat.com/EquatorialReflectingAntlion.webm

How do you manage to keep adding features to this amazing mod which I never would have thought of but which are blindingly obvious in retrospect?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Zetsubou-san posted:

someone with more modding know-how to answer this:

I'm pretty sure you can mod the artifacts to have a fuel value - but can you lock fuel items into being used in only certain objects?

Artifacts are the ingredients for a recipe which yields a Reactor Fuel Tablet (or whatever) that is consumed by the Not A Giant Pile Of Personal Fusion Reactors structure, which generates electricity.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

FISHMANPET posted:

I don't wanna be "that guy" but a really easy way to detect if a tanker is full is supporting the built in full/empty train conditions. I understand they don't do everything, but it's kinda weird to proudly not support them and then focus on clever ways to reimplement them with other mods.

I feel like one of the major attractions of Factorio is looking at your established systems and figuring out ways to use your toolset to achieve similar results with a different (ideally tidier and/or more efficient) setup, so questioning the rationale of people doing that exact same thing but not in the game comes across as kind of silly.

LonsomeSon fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jul 18, 2016

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Solumin posted:

"Fix that biters wouldn't become aggravated when damaged by the flamethrower. (30689)"
Dammit, that was a bug? It made raiding nests so much easier.

By "not worth using" I meant "don't see any easy way to get power there" but I guess big poles are the solution.
Didn't they say they were integrating RSO with the base game in 0.13? Whatever became of that?

So, you're playing an RSO game with the intention of using trains, but you're not using a FARL to lay double tracks, signals, and big poles all at once? If that's the case, I feel like you should consider adding FARL. I learned rails from scratch using our FARL in the goon multi games a couple weeks ago and it was loving great.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

e: goddammit, I should read the thread before posting

Also, yeah, Bob's greenhouses. Jesus Christ.

What really killed me on DmitriX's server was the Marathon thing. Smelting an ocean of copper ore in order to build a mountain of copper wire...it was cool at first but once we started seriously scaling things it was just bonkers.

LonsomeSon fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Aug 19, 2016

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Pro loving click right here, this is incredible on so many levels.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

FISHMANPET posted:

I don't understand the point of buffer tanks in an oil setup. If you're producing too much heavy or light oil, you're producing too much. Shuffling it into tanks will just delay the inevitable. You need to do something with them, crack them into petrol or turn them into solid fuel. Just storing it off to the side doesn't do anything (unless you plan to destroy full tanks or build tanks forever).

In general, I take a look at them every once in awhile and when I notice something building up I either slap down some more tanks if I'm in the middle of doing something else and don't want to get sidetracked or go over there and look at scaling up the appropriate type of cracking. Mostly because I have no idea about the production ratios still!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Suspicious Dish posted:

there is no other oil slick on the map

Actually there are shittons of them, go out, find one, and pipe it back to your factory.

Remember to bring turrets and ammo for them, maybe some walls, and also remember pumpjacks need power so you're going to need a line of power poles.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

DontMockMySmock posted:

I've been avoiding fire because trees reduce pollution. Maybe I should stop caring?

Correct, your goal should be to produce the maximum possible amount of pollution while gradually resurfacing the entire planet with concrete.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Cosmik Debris posted:

Doesn't it waste their capacity though if a robot that can carry multiple things keeps getting assigned to carry 1 thing every time an item is removed from a requester chest?

Shouldn't they ideally trigger a request when X items have been removed, where X is the maximum capacity of a robot?

My impression has been that bots seem to go pick up their inventory limit of whatever material and then drop it off, often leading to requester chests that are 2-4 items over their request limit.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Ratzap posted:

If you think SA is about the latter, you might want to move on to 9gag or such.

I mean, one of the oldest and most well-known SA game entities is loving GoonFleet, so while I like your attitude it's definitely not universal here.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Ambaire posted:

gently caress fission, I want a fusion power mod. We already have fusion reactors for power armor, let's take it one step further and power our freaking bases with it. You'd need a fuckoff huge accumulator field to power the initial activation, for sure.

A buildable "Big Pile of Personal Fusion Reactors" structure, takes 20 of the things and outputs equivalent power that's usable on your grid?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

RiotGearEpsilon posted:

Seems like the 'best' way to deal with the greenhouse would be to have two smart inserters pulling from each greenhouse, one pulling wood and one pulling saplings, and pushing them on to separate lanes of the belt. Confirm/deny?

In the marathon game we made extensive use of underground belts and filter inserters to put 'em on separate belts and feed the saplings directly under the structures and into the sapling belt, then blueprints and tiling for days.

e: no, that was in the pre-marathon game, just pulled up an autosave to get a picture and it's some kind of same-side double-belt fast/long-fast inserter abombination. Regardless, it's still pretty long. Also I forgot how hilariously fast exo stacking makes you.

Bob's factories require an amount of wood which becomes pretty shocking under marathon conditions, so we had a pretty loving lengthy greenhouse stack by the time everyone gave up.

LonsomeSon fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Sep 9, 2016

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

DmitriX posted:

Well, since my server has been a failure, it would be nice to play a bit on someone's else's for a change.

I enjoyed the gently caress out of your server and don't really think any of the weirdness that we had to deal with was, like, beyond what I'd expect.

I've been working 60-hour weeks for the past, poo poo, longer than I want to think about, and I've found that two days off a week is not enough time to sit down and seriously get into Factorio. Or, rather, that's basically the perfect amount but I also have poo poo that I need to do.

I've definitely been missing it, though; the train-linked modules factory which was described upthread is something I've wanted to try out since I learned trains.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

ShadowHawk posted:

Similarly, are there any mods that turn all ores into liquid?

I don't know what sort of madness makes me want an all liquid factory, but, welp, there you are.

Dytech has quite a bit of liquid-metal handling, including alternate mold-production of a lot of the high-volume intermediates like red and green circuits.

Ratzap's mod showcase server just had something weird happen with the map, the solution to which wound up moving all of our ore patches around, but once everything is hooked back up and the trains are running I had been planning to start loving around with liquid iron and copper in order to mold-produce red and green circuits, which will slash our demand for copper and iron plates by shifting it to a demand for unwashed copper and iron off of the railhead inputs.

Of course, Dytech requires finding, tapping, transporting, and handling loving lava in order to make all of the metal magic work, which is silly as hell but probably more interesting from a gameplay perspective than 'special production buildings from the mod have a titanic power draw.'

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Ratzap posted:

I fiddled around with what TheValentineCrab started yesterday to get the ratios working for liquid metals to plate production. It turns out we don't need much in the way of buildings but the piping is a pain. Each furnace melts ore to 40 liquid a second, the forges turn 25 liquid iron a second into plates. So I got 5 furnaces hooked up to 8 forges with no pipe bottlenecks - 2,300 plates a minute. Pretty nuts but I'll take it. We only really need volume like this for iron and copper but even so, getting enough pipes to everything (more than a dozen metals with alloys) without cocking them up will be amusing.

2,300 are you even loving making GBS threads me? I guess that answers the question of whether or not all the liquid handling is worth it.

In other news, I found out today that this week was my last 60-hour week for awhile, so I'll be able to sit down and actually put serious time and focus into the production line rebuild and then some expansion after that. In particular I can't shake the feeling that I can make the circuit molding operation work better if I just gently caress around with it some more; access to larger-scale and more rationally planned supplies of liquid metals combined with an understanding of the actual fluid mechanics will probably help.

Also, I am TheValentinesCrab.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Ratzap posted:

Eh that was answered earlier this page (sort of) but anyway, it's possibly tied with Dytech (or a shade under it) for spergtasticness

My one gripe with Dytech is that I've realized that setting up pipes is substantially less interesting to me than than kludging belt monstrosities together. Nonetheless I really need to rationalize the sludge output from the iron/copper centrifuges because that poo poo is running at, like, 30% capacity or something.

Also, ^^^that album is worth taking a look at. I feel much less silly about overbuilding everything like I like to now that I've seen that!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

They will attack the walls, you'll have to add guns too

A couple of blueprinted large-pole-and-8-laser-turrets-in-walls miniforts slapped down anywhere you see damage is probably the most effective solution here. Biters attacks should come from a finite number of locations on similar vectors, so eventually you will have stuck enough fingers into the dyke to actually stop it.

Of course, as attacks intensify walls will start to take damage and you'll need to add small logistics networks with a few construction bots and repair packs, or scale the fortifications. If you're the poster who was into ammo delivery logistics, you could probably just start with the remote logistics setup fed by a train stop and go with more-elaborate forts right out of the gate. Blueprints should make pasting one wherever you need it a matter of hooking up your train station to the main line while your personal bots fly; obviously it all requires more effort than driving out to replace poles every once in awhile but if you're stopping the biters out there then you're not needing to stop them at your smelter fortifications or whatever.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Ratzap posted:

I'm happy to take care if the pipe spaghetti if it's not something you enjoy. I held off because I thought you wanted to do it and didn't want to muck up your layout plans (if you had any) for that area. Too many cooks makes for a bad MP experience. Iron and Copper are the only 2 metals we really need high throughput on so 5 furnaces to 8 forges for each will be fine. I need to work out the ratio for the others because they all have different times (like bronze is 1.5s per bar instead of 0.2 for iron). If you want to do the layout, let me know if you want the piping done. I'll stay out of the way unless you want a hand.

...no, you're more than welcome to take care of all of the parts of the factory that I'm not a huge fan of setting up, go hog loving wild man. We've run out or are running out of a bunch of secondary plate types and I'm looking at the plumbing zone south of the Furnace/Forge installations for copper with despair.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

At one point a couple of versions ago, I had a mod which introduced research to up the number of charging stations (and both the grid -> roboport and roboport -> bot power transmission bandwidths) per roboport. The factory I downloaded that mod for remains my personal robot cloud peak, and laying down a couple hundred thousand concrete tiles with a fleet of 18k construction bots would have been a nightmare without 64-slot ports for charging.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

e:f,b

The blue triangle icon on the top side of your assemblers denotes the liquid input, hover your mouse over 'em and press R until the input is adjacent to the pipeline.

Also, you can't rotate an assembler until you've given it a recipe that uses liquid, so you have to plop it, designate a recipe, and then rotate them all in manually unless you use blueprints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Baloogan posted:

real
thoughts
and
feelings
in
the