Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

In my head, I read all your posts in Archer's voice. It's fantastic.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 20:21 on May 1, 2014

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Nidhg00670000 posted:

Sooo... M60B30 in E30, bad idea or best idea?

Just watch out for the Nikasil issue.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I'm an introverted nerd with average looks at best, so I mostly date the desperate types, overweight with issues and/or baggage. They're pretty good drinking buddies (since they regularly put away more booze than me), but that's about it.

Sucks pretty bad when my ideal type tends more towards petite and tomboy-ish with an easy-going personality.

Sucks to be average and not very socially-minded, I guess.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

I'm going to steal this if you don't mind. It's perfect.

For the metalheads in this thread, I just had this song play on Pandora and drat is it good. Gives me the chills every time I hear it, it's about the Irish potato famine. Not much happens for the first 2:15 so feel free to skip past.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fT7LsoYSlE

Plenty happens in the first 2:15. It sets up the entire rest of the song, you heathen :colbert:

And yes, Primordial rule.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 6, 2014

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

some texas redneck posted:

My most recent family loss (grandmother) is probably the only one I'll remember.

Why?

She died on April Fool's... which used to be one of my favorite days. :sigh:

My grandpa died on my 11th birthday. Yeah.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I should have watched Eurovision last night :stare::fh:

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Some of you guys may know that feeling of "yeah, I'm definitely gonna have kids some day" that just pops up at some point in your life.

I think it just popped into mine :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvpCmKUo1Aw

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

E: ^^^^ Or buy a huge subwoofer and crank some Röyksopp ("So Easy" is particularly good) and/or Trentemøller (I recommend "Vamp").

Sinestro posted:

I share a wall with someone who thinks blaring Intergalactic at roughly the volume of a jet engine taking off at 9 PM is appropriate behavior.

Edit: I don't mean the album Hello Nasty either, just loving Intergalactic on repeat over and loving over for at least 15 minutes now. That's like 5 plays.

Intergalactic is by far the best track on that album, I'd say it's completely justified.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 13:45 on May 15, 2014

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Slavvy posted:

This. I'm fed up. If my current relationship doesn't work out, I'm just gonna give up trying for anything meaningful and go back to casual sex with random girls whilst simultaneously being richer, more free and happier.

Well, 2 out of 4 ain't bad :smith:

I was at my cousin's wedding this weekend, and seeing how happy she and her boyfriend-now-husband were just makes me miss having someone special in my life even more.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Yeah, I'd do the same thing.

Loads of places throw a small bag of candy or whatever in the box for large orders, it's definitely not a stretch to think it was a courtesy if you never found the note.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

bolind posted:

^^^Ahahaha!, that's just mean.

It's a Danish webshop (billigbilpleje.dk) so most of you will probably never have anything to do with them anyways.

It's just weird, they've been really good in the past and they seem professional and like they move a lot of volume. One time they screwed up and sent me someone else's stuff, but they promptly got a new shipment on the way and included a return label for me to send the wrong stuff back, so...

But yeah, definitely not gonna spend any time or money on them. If they want their bottle back they can come get it.

That's where I buy motor oil, they've got the oil I use for my car+bike for ~25% less than any other place I've found, including shipping.

I've never gotten anything other than what I ordered from them. I've been using them for 3 or 4 years now, and I usually buy 10 liters of oil at once, which should definitely trigger their "he's doing an oil change" alarm or whatever.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

blk posted:

If you guys like cheese and dill on your fish you should give this a shot, it's one of my go-tos:

http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/shrimp-saganaki

Goddamn, that sounds tasty. Totally cooking this tonight.

As for hot sauces, I like sriracha, but I prefer chili pastes like sambal oelek or ChuChum, which is a Danish chili paste that's like an even better version of the stuff you get at good shawarma/kebab joints.

A döner kebab slathered in habanero ChuChum is the food of drunk gods.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Powershift posted:

why not bmw!

I met a dude once who had a BMW M62 in a Cobra replica. Thing sounded mean as gently caress and went like stink.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

goatse guy posted:

What did your cat do to get banned from a vet's office?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

mariooncrack posted:

Since it's starting to get nice outside, what do you guys like to listen to when you're driving?

Motörhead and AC/DC :rock:

E: And also The Budos Band, 'cause they're fuckin' awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csXHfw75SPk

E2: Oh yeah, and The Sound Stylistics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGEVm_DRiCE

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 19:33 on May 30, 2014

• Locked thread