Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Who here is pumped for the E3 demo of Sledgehammer's Exo-Dog Mo-cap tech?

OneDeadman fucked around with this message at 07:13 on May 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Freaquency posted:

Does anyone still have the Blops 2 parody trailer? That's how you do a proper sendup.

This one?

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
As long as one of the Pro Perk requirements isn't dumb grindy bullshit like "Shoot 250 claymores using Sitrep", I don't mind this too much.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
UAV's are way too powerful, now replacing it as the cheapest scorestreak is RC-XD now with hot JumpJets at 2 points to earn it.

Secret RC-XD race tracks on every map.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

sunday at work posted:

The re-skin for next year is the Old West. 1886!

It's just going to be horses level of Blops 2 repeated 17 times.

also, parabolic mic owns

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Spoon Man posted:

Got it. So cap A and B on Retreat and spawn camp pubbies at C.

Business as usual then :v:

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Demo might be gone but hey at least there's sick Dunks to be had in Uplink. (Space Jam required for all Uplink lobbies)

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The 200 points from capping a point in Black Ops 2 was too good to give up for lame spawntrapping.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Gordon Shumway posted:

What the hell is Team Domination? And how is that any different from regular Domination?

My guess is that it might be 3-team domination.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The Dong Girth Slider in character customization is probably a Prestige thing. Prestige 10 size dong, naturally, replaces your normal melee with just clubbing people to death with your dong.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

penis bandana posted:

How come the exo suit doesn't make you dropshot faster? This is a loving outrage.

They're saving it for the Vanquish 2 tie-in DLC

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The different lasers you get from supply packs have different color lasers. There better be a Rainbow Wub Laser Party at some point.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I'm pretty sure shotguns are garbage in this game, but drat if it doesn't feel real good to pop one in a dudes face mid-air.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Apparently you can glitch onto the top of the buildings of Detroit. Welp.

On that note: Hushing is super possible to do on Detroit now. because you can just hide in level geometry.

OneDeadman fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Nov 4, 2014

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

afkmacro posted:

Some crappy LMGs and that's it afaik.

What are the good game modes for xp grinding?

Pro-Noob-Tip: Put the support customization on the uav (costs 700 total but your deaths don't reset the counter - helps rake in points especially if you add the extra point assist module).

There's a SMG that is akimbo only also and they're pretty alright.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Blue Raider posted:

the maps in this game are real poo poo yall

I like the maps, but the only issue I have with this game is that literally every B cap point is a goddamn coverless deathtrap.

Though this is after playing Ghosts which has possibly the worst loving maps ever in the history of Call of Duty.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Rookersh posted:

Is there a groundpound style exo perk I'm not seeing? Decided to gently caress with everyone and just go exo abilities/knife/perks with no guns because it's actually kind of fun. Only situation I find myself wanting in is killing guys below me quickly, so want a groundpound.

And yes I realize I'm the asdhole ruining the game, but at least I get on point and die half as often as the pubbies do.

If you press the Crouch button midair, you'll do a quick drop to the ground that can goomba stomp the baddies. I think the Overcharge perk just augments it to make it better or something.

Also, Knife and Boot runs are hella sweet.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

nintendo65 posted:

All I have is a PC... I feel like I might buy this talk me out of it.

Buy Unreal Tournament 98 and/or 2K4 on GOG instead.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Mustang posted:

he's also Balthier in FF12.

I was trying to place where I heard Gideon's voice all loving game and this explains it.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Aphrodite posted:

My emblem is the Mass Effect Cerberus logo because I got a cool white/orange/black Exo.

420 make Ace Combat and Armored Core Emblems all day

Xenaero posted:

I really wish the Crossbow was good.

Use it's garbage step-brother the explosive sniper, where you are likely to get a million hitmarkers with no kills.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

Can someone explain how to rotate shapes in the AW app emblem editor? For some drat reason I can't figure it out.

Pinch and rotate.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Wazzit posted:

But people in the thread said it was literally the best streak? :confused:

Goons are WRONG????

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Alteisen posted:

Just got killed through the wall in Horizon.

So that's solar, retreat and horizon that have map exploits.

There's also Detroit.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Mister Macys posted:

Just turn the Mk.14 into the BLOPS 2 FAL, so I can have my K/D back... :qq:

Turn the MK.14 in to the fal and turn the EPM3 into the Blops 2 SMR.

That's all I want.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I liked the BLOPS 2 attachment unlock system, but that might be just because your attachment unlocks persisted through a player prestige.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I think it's a 100 point increase which isn't real much.

So you are stuck getting system hacked after two points if they still run Hardline

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Nighthand posted:

One of my friends keeps trying to get me to dig out MW2 for exactly that reason, though every time he does he then remembers he has no idea where his copy is so it doesn't matter.

My girlfriend is posting higher scores in Destiny control than I do in CoD dom these days, it's distressing.

you better get that top spot in dom or your girlfriend might leave you for XxX420PointCapperXxX

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
COD Online seems like it has pretty much everything goons love about COD.

-SICK RAD GUITAR RIFFS

-COD 4 and MW2 Maps

-SET SPAWN TRAPS

The only minus is that I'm not sure domination exists? But whatever, I need sick guitar riffs.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Quabzor posted:

Only if you have to shoot all of the bullets before reloading it.

reload animation for mid-magazine reloads for the Garand is just tossing it away and pulling out another Garand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

SubponticatePoster posted:

As long as they bring back decent pistols. AW's handguns are like throwing hot farts at people.

I just want good Semi-Autos period.

AW's semi -auto weapons are laughably bad.

• Locked thread