Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Paladinus posted:

gently caress OFF-WERE FULL is a good one.
"gently caress Off, We're Full" is great because it is literally Australian immigration policy (unless you're white).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Bored posted:

I went to look for a clip from the movie "Good Advice" where Charlie Sheen's character takes a date to a performance art show and the artist gives himself a paint enema, then Charlie Sheen gets shot in the face with paint. Is that the joke in your image?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Cleretic posted:

After seeing the episode of The I.T. Crowd based on Countdown, my dad managed to find a similar show, Letters and Numbers, which he watched for a while. That one actually was interesting because they added a mathematical portion, and seeing people be that smart with numbers is kind of fun.
That's Numberwang!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

EXTREME BAKA posted:

I'm really serious.
Jump everywhere for 5 years in a desert and you'll be ripped too.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Modern Day Hercules posted:

It's like that movie with Bill Murray, where he's reliving the same thing over and over again.
Caddyshack?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Less convict chat, more funny pictures

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

freelop posted:

Come to McDonald's, we have such sights to show you
This isn't for your fries!

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Saw this on the rock's twitter feed. I have no idea what's going on with that dude's face. I dunno if it's makeup, or an unfortunate burn, or some weird flash effect, but god drat.

Which dude are you talking about?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Give me all of these immediately or I will loving end you.

quote:

Is there anywhere that doesn't have Hawaiian pizza?
New Zealand does, so does Taiwan.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Memento posted:

It's also the rest of the world that's weird for not having beetroot on their burgers :australia:
For a second I thought you said "on their pizzas" and was about to finally write off that last little bit of respect I still had for Australia.

Also beetroot's loving gross and I don't understand Australasia's fascination with it despite growing up in NZ.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

For anyone outside the US curious about this, these are the areas in the USofA that matter, circled in red. The rest is basically a mash-up of The Road and Mad Max.

TBF just delete everything in between except the racists South and that's about the average foreigner's perception of American geography anyway.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

twoday posted:

You see, you must call it a beetroot to differentiate it from the other parts of the beet which people frequently eat and discuss
Yeah and why do you park in a driveway and drive in a parkway???

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Geokinesis posted:

Marmite (the superior dark brown spread) crisps were so popular they have their own brand now. Also marmite covered cashews, rice cakes, and chocolate.
British Marmite is almost indistinguishable from Australasian Vegemite. Now Australasian Marmite, that poo poo is a sugar-filled atrocity.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Jesus Troi, what happened to your face?

RyokoTK posted:

Man when you had a youtube link for "goddamn it" I was really hoping for WHO'S THAT POKEMON?
Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Goddammit I can never get these loving Magic Eye pictures to work.

• Locked thread