Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

nihilistic_fish posted:

Rules were made to be broken. Encore!

As were tables, apparently.

Is that a tow bar ? Can motorcycles tow ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Mister Adequate posted:

Newport Ary School

Happy Lidays
From New Primary

idgi :confused:

I think it's the sign just to the left, with the snowman being impaled on a broom.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I'm liking the guy beatboxing second from the right.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Meatwave posted:

They go to a school where burgundy hoodies are part of the uniform?

It's not uncommon for public high schools in Australia to have hoodies as part of the uniform. So if one of their school colours is burgundy, it's possible. That said, schools that have hoodies usually don't require slacks.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

BBJoey posted:

It's a university campus, so I'm afraid they're out of high school. This is merely how things work in Canberra, I'm afraid. It's such a small town we have regular meetings to decide how to dress every day of the week.

Oh, I wasn't suggesting that these particular men were wearing a high school uniform; I assumed they were just 3 equally fashionable guys. I was just letting the poster before me know that burgundy school uniform hoodies weren't such a wild idea.

karl fungus posted:

Kangaroo meat is supposed to be lean as gently caress and delicious.

Very lean. It's actually not that delicious, though. A lot like beef, only slightly gamey. That said, a cafe near me does an amazing Thai-style warm salad with couscous and kangaroo, and it is spectacular !

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

budgieinspector posted:

e: Check the last two dates.

Now that is dedication to a joke.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Rapman the Cook posted:

Wine in a box is called goon, you go to the bottle-o for a box of goon.

"Im going to the booze shop for some goons" is not correct at all.

'A box of goon' ? I've only ever heard goon referred to as a sack. The goon sack is sold in a box. The box itself is just a convenient means by which to store or carry your goon sack.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Pick posted:

Nah, they're totally harmless at that age.

Harmless ? Have you ever played with a puppy ? Carnivorous mammals have insanely sharp teeth, even as tiny babies.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

muscles like this? posted:

I believe they eventually relented and let the cat back into the Home Depot.

They're going soft; that's what's wrong with this country.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I hate to ruin it for you, but:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Jerk McJerkface posted:

I'd like to go back in time and show the founding fathers and see if they decide to just stay part of England.

We could just cut out the middle man, and go back to the cave men. See if they decide to become celibate.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Euphoriaphone posted:

I'm trying really hard to read what's on that screen but all I see is "poo poo BUX"

I'm seeing SWEARY MIX.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

See this?

It was carved from a piece of ivory around 40,000 years ago.

We're talking about people with absolutely zero information to go on besides their own observations and hard-wired capacity for pattern recognition and metaphor, the dawn of religiosity, all with the same sex-drive as modern humans. You can bet your rear end they thought about loving animal-men.

It looks like Jar Jar Binks to me.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Huh, so McDonald's came up with a new mascot for Happy Meals, did they? Let's just take a look...

:stare:

:stare:

Mother of God....

:stonk:

Why are the arches of the M not the eyes ? What idiot thought of that ?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

That, and VERY TITS are my favourites.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I assume the dialogue is supposed to be the funny. But when I first saw the picture, I thought the frog was drinking a stream of blood coming from a puncture in the dinghy.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I thought Changi's loos were very clean last time I was there. I indicated as much by pressing the 'good' smiley.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

LingcodKilla posted:

Any answer except excellent and you may as well have pulled the trigger yourself you monster.

beato posted:

Poor Leong.

I'm sympathetic and all, but there were no paper towels in the dispenser. Sorry.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's David Messerschmittell

:golfclap:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

syscall girl posted:

The writing is on the inside of the loving ring, god dammit.

It's on the inside and the outside. (Unless you were suggesting that there should be writing on the inside also. In which case, I apologise.)

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

BonHair posted:

Tolkien was retconned by Jackson. Cannon is now the movies.

Still both inside and outside.
e: actually, have a better picture:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I lost my poo poo over this. It looks so terrified in the second picture.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Is that bear's tongue mouldy ?
I ran a GIS for 'bear tongue', but all I got was some nightmare fuel.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Maybe you and bear tongues just got off to a bad start

I wasn't aware that bears liked bubble gum.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

That is an amazing seat, but I'm kind of disappointed that I was wrong in my original assumption that it was a slide :(

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Paladinus posted:

Is there a 'Rosemary's Baby' in there anywhere?

Your poo poo was so spectacular(ly evil ?) that some old folks want to steal it away from Mia Farrow and worship it ?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Paladinus posted:

My plan was that by the time the Queen dies, Charles will be too old to care and will just pass it to William. That should work, right?

I think William is going to make a terrible king :( I really wish Harry were next in line.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

The guy who only got one GCSE (in art!), and only that because the teacher cheated for him?

He didn't do well in school (and he occasionally makes rather poor choices), but he's kind and generous. And it's not as though being King will mean he has to make a lot of important decisions. The monarch is a symbol, and I think Harry will make a better one than Wills.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

It's been done:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

dialhforhero posted:

Pagemaster didn't gently caress around.

The nightmares of my childhood were voiced by Whoopi Goldberg, Sir Patrick Stewart, Leonard Nimoy, and Macaulay Culkin.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

WebDog posted:

Isn't South Korea really really intense with their soap stars. As in they have trouble differentiating actors from characters and will publicly heckle them if their character does something bad on a show?

People from all over the world do this with actors. Try going on twitter after an unpopular season finale.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
The best part about the whole AKB48 situation is that some of the members are about 12.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I feel as though there's an S&M joke staring me right in the face, but I can't quite make it materialise.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Rapman the Cook posted:

Yeah, lots of people get it, its from the David Mitchell show.

In primary school, we went on an excursion to see a puppet show based on this book. It was pretty much the highlight of primary school; it was really great.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

RFC2324 posted:

Is it about someone stealing :yosbutt:?

Obviously. I thought the title was pretty self-explanatory.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
A story about someone stealing homeless people is far more ridiculous.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

PittTheElder posted:

A thing of beauty. I've wanted to see one of these for so long.

I once saw one that showed 3 kids crying over a dead cat, with tyre marks around it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I thought it was the fact that the steering wheel seems to be canted way over to the right.

e:

• Locked thread