Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

That is one hell of a nose, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Mezzanine posted:

Ooh, she was the Supergirl in that "Happy" music video posted a while back.

Do you have a link to that? I can't seem to find it.

Hremsfeld posted:

Speaking of DBZ cosplay, these appeared on Imgur:

I don't know if I'm more impressed that they made them, or that their dog let them do that and didn't run off afterwards.
Corgi's have always struck me as dogs that are down for pretty much anything. They seem like the pollyannas of the canine world.

muscles like this? posted:

I got a laugh out of this gender bent Handsome Jack.

Y'know I never get used to seeing people imitate the cel shaded graphics of borderlanda using makeup. It always just seems to make them dive into the uncanny valley for me.

Rocketlex posted:

Nintendo of America just tweeted this guy...

Amazing overall, but I'm a sucker for costumes with glowing eyes.
There should be more deku scrub and zora cosplays :(

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Polaron posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP0zRvy6gBw

Here you go! It was done by D Piddy, everyone's favorite dancing Deadpool.
Aww man I don't think there's a :3: big enough for that video.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Fucknag posted:

Two normal people at a convention? I don't get it.
I guess it's sort of a nice One Direction shirt she's wearing...?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

The Repo Man posted:

And I don't think we will see a better Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield.

He even has the arms that look like he's smuggling cantaloupes!

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Danger - Octopus! posted:

This is the best Shepard

poo poo, now I kinda wanna see the whole Mass Effect crew in gothic lolita gear. Not really sure why.

Raptor1033 posted:

Is that Pavel Petel? If you google that, be prepared for a whole lotta NWS.
No beard. That dude never shaves his beard. N-not that I'd know that. Or anything.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

It's kinda sad cuz this dude's costume choices are pretty limited but drat if he didn't pick a winner!

Yeeeeeesssss!
VVVVVVVVV

InequalityGodzilla has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Sep 29, 2014

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Hey, my first submission to the thread. Was wandering around online looking at Dark Souls fanart and found a pic of someone doing an absolutely fantastic cosplay as Garl Vinland, a boss from the game's spiritual predecessor Demon's Souls.

After some googling to find more pics I managed to find the guy's deviantart page. He seems more interested in making props but the handful of cosplays he's done are really good:

The fact that he made the effort to include the fungus growing on the neck and shoulders is way more impressive to me than the mask itself.

Couldn't find any better pics of this one, sadly.

InequalityGodzilla has a new favorite as of 21:13 on Sep 29, 2014

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Dooky Dingo posted:

Wrong, the fact that he actually created a firefly pendant for accuracy is the most impressive. :colbert:
Man you can get those off ebay. I got one with my name and old serial number on it for like $20. I can get some pics if anyone's interested.

InequalityGodzilla has a new favorite as of 06:55 on Sep 30, 2014

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Yashuntafun posted:

Self posting my Chief Chocowacker/Chocoporter from FFXIV cosplay that I made for AWA last weekend:

I too, know nothing about any FF after XII but that costume is awesome.

Also I want that hat. Like, a lot.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Phuzzy posted:

That Nonon is more adventurous than I'd ever care to be at a con. It doesn't look like she's got a sheer body stocking or anything. Nudist Beach indeed.
Well now that someone's broken the stigma of doing NB cosplay in public I hope to see Aikuro and the rest if the elite 4 at some point.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Yeeeeeesss!

Is Seven Lions the eventual sequel to Four Lions?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

"Know what honey? Let's not eat here, actually."

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Jeez, bet it took him 3 days to make that thing.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Samuel posted:

I did...

I had no idea Seth Mcfarlane was secretly a german nerd.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Tracula posted:

Hugh Jackman too. Didn't he even get some remarks that he was too short for Wolverine? It always amuses me when poo poo like that happens, such as Charlie Chaplin entering and losing a look-alike contest for himself.
Pretty sure Andrew Garfield and Daniel Radcliffe have done it as well.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

McKilligan posted:

Dusted off the suit again yesterday

Was this just in some park? Because I got a chuckle out of seeing those people in the background and wondering if one was just thinking "...Is that a knight?"

Random Stranger posted:

Just do your laundry before you get that far into your closet.
No, shut up. McKilligan, go to work/class/whatever in your Artorias suit and whenever anyone asks just tell them it's laundry day. Take pictures.

hhhat posted:

I have to share the greatest cosplay in the history of the world, circa 1983. Thanks, Star Wars thread.

I suddenly understand why Carrie Fisher was like every american nerd's fantasy girl in the 70's.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Robert Denby posted:

Someone is making the "Spirited Away"/"A Christmas Story" crossover film I always wanted to see!

Under the no face costume (s)he's completely dressed up as Dr. frankenfurter, completing the trifecta.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Samuel posted:

Dat butt on Ryuko though :drat:
Agreed.

quote:

But yeah Ripped mcsamurai and awkward girl look out of their element, I would've redone the shot a couple of times to be safe.
Also agreed. I definitely think Samurai-Guy-Whos-Name-I-Forget could have easily pulled it off if he'd picked a better pose.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Kukash posted:

Oh god the bulge.
Brb dumping bleach in my eyes.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Funnily enough that also seems to offset some off the photoshop creepiness. Keep up the good work GSF.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

I'd be really impressed if someone could make a chest large enough to crouch down inside, so you could wait for people to try and open it for the full mimic experience.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Mercury from the X-Men.

Pretty sure that's how that one Bond girl died...

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

jmistajay posted:

Mario and Luigi

I...would not have pegged Mario and Luigi as Bears.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

This thread does need more manservice. Also that soldier's chin is glorious. You could crack rocks on that sucker.

quote:

Awww yeah.
I take it back, no more manservice please :stonk:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Is that pink chest hair or did the guy just spill some kool-aid on himself earlier?

Keep posting pics of pecs

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Elvira is always such a lazy choice but I will never complain about seeing people wear it.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

This post is incredibly confusing to my sense of nostalgia.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

joat mon posted:

Duct tape and lace.
Please don't spoil the title of my future BDSM thriller.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

I can't be the only one seeing Chris Kattan here am I?

Alpenglow posted:

Looks like Prince to me.
I thought it was Yugi Moto :shrug:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

More hair than I ever wanted to see on that sniper.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

grumplestiltzkin posted:

But I thought he was supposed to be rich:haw:
:getout:

Are there any more photos of this guy?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

You're doing god's work, sir.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

jmistajay posted:

What're you two trying to accomplish here? Like, for reals. Is there an unspoken mark of quality you expect out of the something awful dot com Cosplay Photos Thread that's not being met? Do you think she's reading the thread and will take your constructive criticism to heart? Is it just a goon thing since it's hard to argue in here about what is and is not cosplay (like in the Schadenfreude thread), we resort to arguing about what is and is not GOOD cosplay? Who cares?
In case you haven't noticed goons tend to address people in their posts even when they know those people will never, ever read them. Webcomic threads, d&d politoons thread, some of the sports threads, various threads in games. This isn't exactly a new thing.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Would.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Never thought I'd applaud pics of a child predator :haw:
:drat:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

LeviathanGunship posted:

Here's my friend Micahs Warhammer 40K costume from this years Emerald City Comic-Con:

FOR
KIND
TING
NFERN?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

codespace posted:

:goonsay:

Who cares, post pictures of cosplay.

:spergin: The Vault Suits are supposed to be made out of heavy denim, not spandex. 1/10

Alright, 3/10 for doing the endgame pose very well.

InequalityGodzilla has a new favorite as of 16:12 on Apr 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Umm...no? Not really? The mask/helmet is much longer on the front which is why it drags his head down. If it's traffic cone head then it's wildly lopsided.

• Locked thread