Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

That's not a Purity Ball? It's weird how American evangelicals hate Muslims so much considering they agree with Muslim extremists on almost all points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I live in Scandinavia and I can confirm that rape never happens here because we are all Aryan übermench.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Lowtax is getting interviewed by Fox about slenderman.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

The previous tweet where he get's a call from his mom is adorable:

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Human are after all the most dangerous predator on this planet.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Even Djengis Khan didn't think going to Afghanistan was a good idea, but that didn't stop the Bush administration and it's allies.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

As a Norwegian I find it hilarious that american employers can just decide to drug test their workers.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Explain How! posted:

I don't think this actually happened

Have you seen the comments on her youtube videos?

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

moerketid posted:

If people don't "believe" the comments on her videos are real, they need only look at many gaming forums across the web to find equally vile opinions spewed by dozens of members on threads that discuss the videos.

No wait, Explain How! will no doubt say these are all witty internet comedians, dissembling misogyny through ridicule.

The joke was that her videos got so terrible comments that she had to disable comments. Some neckbeards claim that she hired her SJW friends to write them.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

One of her friends mentioned reconstructionists I googled it to see if it was what I thought it was. Don't do that.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

ISIS is doing a lot of hosed up poo poo though, the news ain't gonna cover it all because it's not getting views.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I'm pretty sure it's a troll it has to be it's just to inane.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Knowing how America treats people who beats women he's probably gonna get a reward for most awesome MMA dude in a few years.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

TinTower posted:

On the subject of Assange:

The Nobel Peace Prize is awarded by Norway.

And we are terribly sorry about that.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Podcasts are radio 2.0, cool people talking about things I'm interested inn. Much better than regular radio.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Inco posted:

Tim Schafer tweets that Anita Sarkeesian's new video is something that everyone who makes games should watch from start to finish.

This rules.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

What's he gonna use that for in the 4 years it will take for this game to come out?

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I think I can smell some owned gamers posting in this thread.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

HonorableTB posted:

RIP Ryan Davis

gently caress I'm going to hell.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Segmentation Fault posted:

I agree, we should get rid of all the people in the gaming industry who are denying the voices of marginalized people because they don't happen to agree with the narrative.

Almost nobody in the industry gives a poo poo about #gamergate it's just some basement dwelling sperglords and Adam Baldwin.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Hahaha like these shitlords care a second about "free speech"

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

KiteAuraan posted:

Even
Barack
Obama
Loves
Allah
:tinfoil:

Americans are more likely to die from a Obama sanctioned drone strike than Ebola.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I don't know anyone in the industry directly, but anyone I know of is either pro diversity or give zero fucks about it. The only people that care is manchildren and Adam Baldwin.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

RareAcumen posted:

Careful of huge

This is funny because gamergate proves that there is a rampant misogyny problem in "gamer" culture.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Hatred isn't out yet, gamers have it so hard you know? They are the last true minority.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

CeramicPig posted:

I don't have the link, but I know there was a reddit thread about some dude who pressured his gf into an open relationship, which back fired on him wildly. He had been perusing grindr or some poo poo and all the "hot babes" who he had been flirting with all disappeared or wanted nothing to do with him physically while his gf had stacks of dudes waiting to romp around with her. Reddit of all places told him off for being an rear end in a top hat to her about it and telling her she couldn't do it anymore.

Pretty sure it was fetlife or something.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Didn't Tumblr have a meltdown when the paywall went up during that let's play? I remember some crazy stuff going on.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Tracula posted:

Is there a Godwin's Law for the 1st Amendment?

The rule is that when someone brings up freedom of speech they never have any idea what it's actually about.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Fish once called JRPGs stupid so he can't be all bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Tracula posted:

If you're not using this extension you're doing it wrong.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/herp-derp-for-youtube/ioomnmgjblnnolpdgdhebainmfbipjoh

Although I wish I could get this for every website to be honest.

Google "shut up chrome adon"

• Locked thread