Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Bung Harmer posted:

the fact he wants to chop off his dick, turn his colon into a fake pussy, inject chinese horse piss, shave his skull, all in the name of looking 1% more like a woman.
just wanted to chime in that if you really did this OP that is loving :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

are you gay? remember if the answer is "no" you need to either get out of GBS or spend a lot more time here

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Konsek posted:

What are your favourite animes?
this was already asked quit trying to make all threads about anime :argh:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Its gonna go ok. Probably a few more pages and then some other country will pick it up and ask me all the same questions.
anyways if this thread becomes popular it will spawn a litter of unfunny copycats
"Ask a moon anything."
"Ask Adun anything."
"Ask a loon anything."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A Winner is Jew posted:

Wait, are you gay as in you were gay before you were a troon, or you became gay after you became a troon?
and keep in mind that all kinds of gay are okay here. the gayer the better

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Voted Worst Mom posted:

You're missing Ask a Black guy anything, which was made before this afaik
Yeah well the T-REX guy already killed the black guy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

If you were in the military, check one:

( ) Seen some poo poo
( ) Seen no poo poo whatsoever

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

The senior enlisted advisor to the director at my last group said "Youre not fooling anyone" while pointing at my boobs. He treated me like utter poo poo. Luckily the LTC and civilians thought I was the cats pjs.

I dont talk to my family.
gotta love that "you're not fooling anyone" attitude though
*years of irreversible therapy & operations*
it was all a masterful trick.. .those rubes will think I'm a women and I'll think... april fools :twisted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sabel posted:

Jude Law is balding now and that is such a shame.

It's entertaining but not accurate in the least.
is that the yugoslav war movie or the wwii soviets movie? I forget

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

powerful weedlock posted:

this is probably the funniest thing i have ever heard considering nerds are about the only other demographic that seems to be unable to succeed outside of tech/science
maybe non trans nerds = denial ??? :wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

I wont post a video... But, heres my timeline album:

https://imgur.com/a/4u9wA
holy gently caress where did you find an asian elf clan??

i need to go there... my people need me..

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

This was a "cultural village" outside of Seoul. It was very awkward, very touristy, and extremely hilarious.
ha
I like Koreans. Too bad Korean isn't part of the Asian cocktail that is my blood...

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Konar posted:

holy poo poo if you actually think that's what we should all be doing
did anyone say everyone should do that? I thought it was just for pre adolescent boys who want to be girls, and someone brought up the whole "well what if they change their minds," but as pointed out before it's not that much of a problem developmentally and also I don't think very many boys at all (proportional to the population) decide they want to be girls, and I don't know of anyone who wanted to be a girl then changed his mind....

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

You can't seriously think it's a good idea to let 13 year olds have control over whether or not they want to go through puberty.

Fwiw I went through puberty at early 12. I had no conception of gender in any meaningful way really, not enough to make a decision like that. It's great that you might have but come on.
I can see this reasoning but I still can't imagine that there'd be a slew of 13 year old boys who mistakenly want to delay puberty. If anything, there'd be a lot who want to accelerate it, but that's not even what we're talking about here.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sabel posted:

Agreed.

We're ok with bodybuilders juicing, let people go in the opposite direction if they want.
is this a joke about how making yourself hornier is the opposite of taking steroids and dimishing your sex drive :confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fireless Phoenix posted:

maybe back when people had to lead double lives but not anymore.
homophobia is over :hf:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CountButtula posted:

Golden Dawn tried to put them in camps but sadly liberals stopped them before GBS could know if it worked http://www.2ndcouncilhouse.co.uk/blog/2013/06/05/and-then-they-came-for-the-trans-people/
lol a blog link for news

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Just replace mommy with dad.

Maybe you could take care of that for me? Its only 10bux! :wink:
here it is right here.. the trans agenda: to replace every mommy with dad and every dad with mommy :eyepop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cat doter posted:

i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that tranny hate comes from an existential fear of pickin' up a hot chick and getting a surprise deep dicking, because i struggle to see why sass gives a poo poo
sounds like a 2 for 1 deal :q:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Mr. Mallory posted:

and dont say cis
hyeah cmon you're triggering this poor trans person by even talking about cis

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

What ever happened to the questions?

Im still down to answer, just about, anything.
you answered all the questions. Congratulations!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Some boys turn out to be girls.

Other boys turn out to be...

True Belibers

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Before and afters:

holy poo poo :eyepop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

I just got back from the grocery store. No one tried to brand my forehead.

I didnt end up in a mass grave with fatties and foreskins.

I did however, purchase some yum Tri-tip and veggies. Im gonna make some awesome food tonight!

I also had a conversation about beer with an old dude; He was nice!
how are you gonna cook the tri tip

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

frajaq posted:

Serious question: Do tranny goons have a vagina?
yes and they switch off every week. at least it's very well-maintained

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

After the meat has thoroughly rested, and mise en plas is complete, I will throw it all into a sealed croc pot on high for about 2 hours.
how does that work out for you? haven't actually tried cooking tri tip w/ wet heat myself

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

I prefer to make meat dishes like pulled pork and shredded beef. Tri tip does a very good pull because of its high fat content.
cool, I've gotta try that sometime. I usually use rib meat or chuck for that kinda thing.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

but the problem is that your wishes for yourself are in conflict with mine.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

People don't like to be tricked. You are not actually incapable of comprehending that.

I mean, if you are not willing to put yourself in the mind of others, that's ok. Nobody is required to have any sympathy for you, either.
seriously do you toss and turn in bed at night thinking you'll meet a really hot girl who will be like april fools I got a dick :twisted:

• Locked thread